Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

[quote name='Devil May Cry']That's what I'm going to college for. Insomniac is based in the same city I live in.[/QUOTE]what are you going for in college?

[quote name='blader16']@ Warner

Can you make it? Cause it looks like we're going to have a big turnout. And Ill be here tonight.[/quote]

I will be on tonight. I might be a couple (~15) minutes late, depending on how quickly I can get these errands done. See everyone in a little bit.

stoopid internet keeps disconnecting me. I guess the tubes are crossed or something hopefully i get this fixed before next week.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']when did the game end? I literally fell asleep at some point with the BT in my ear. Hopefully I wasn't snoring :lol:[/quote]
Not that long after that. I was wondering why you were in the lobby, but not the game.

Also... I :cry: at how long it takes to level up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mguiddy']
Also... I :cry: at how long it takes to level up.[/quote]

Once you get one of your classes above level 20, the levelling up goes by much quicker. I know with the soldier, one of the bezerks (or whatever it's called) is being able to reflect bullets off your shield. Once I got that, I was levelling up every other game. I would assume, there are equally beneficial bezerks for each class at the higher levels. Just stick with a class for a while.

[quote name='Warner1281']Once you get one of your classes above level 20, the levelling up goes by much quicker. I know with the soldier, one of the bezerks (or whatever it's called) is being able to reflect bullets off your shield. Once I got that, I was levelling up every other game. I would assume, there are equally beneficial bezerks for each class at the higher levels. Just stick with a class for a while.[/quote]
:lol:
I've been doing spec ops pretty much exclusively since my first CAG night and I'm still only level 8. I think my problem is I only play on CAG night so it seems like forever.:lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']:lol:
I've been doing spec ops pretty much exclusively since my first CAG night and I'm still only level 8. I think my problem is I only play on CAG night so it seems like forever.:lol:[/quote]Well yeah, playing once a week for only 3-4 hours is going to get you no where.

You have to do headshots and headshots only, it will rack up 2x the xp you would normally get off that person. And another trick is when you do 'Bryce Canyon' and you get to the Marauder only shoot the electric orbs, Since each shot from the orbs gives you about 30-45 xp, instead of the normal 2-7. And another good thing to do is in on 'Orick' when you get to the burned house where there's the teleporter where 5 Steelhead bosses come, you pop 'Prototype Ammo' and just do headshots. Since you can get about 400-500 xp per clip. And the battle last so long you can use 'Prototype' 2-3 times.

Who here would recommend 'Burnout Paradise'? If so, what are your cons to the game?

And also, I'll be here for tomorrow. I just got my new Samsung 40" LCD TV today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooo! I'm done with school for a month, so I'll be able to get on often. I can be one of the spec ops since I've already hit 30 with my medic. I can't guarantee that I'll stay long though considering I'm really impatient and 99,999 exp is a hell lot.
Are we having a game tomorrow night?

Don't forget to show up tonight. :lol:

And, I'd recommend Burnout Paradise. I played it a lot, though I don't much now.

Great games guys. I especially enjoyed Chicago on superhuman and watching the Grim chase :D Gotta get myself a mic soon..

[quote name='Invin']Great games guys. I especially enjoyed Chicago on superhuman and watching the Grim chase :D Gotta get myself a mic soon..[/quote]
I died too many times while invisible and resurrecting someone who just draws fire and kills me to ruin that easy of a map. :lol:
I was taking my good ol' time clearing the place out to save everyone.
[quote name='freakyzeeky']I died a lot... >_>[/quote]
Stop running into the fray then.;)

Sound like you guys had fun. After I got out of work I played Texas Hold 'Em with my friends for cash. One of my friends had to leave earlier than the rest of us so we decided to end the game early. I suggested we play the last hand blind. I ended up going all-in for $10.50 (buy in was only $5) and won with a 3 of a kind. I got over $70 from that. Late-night dinner was on me. If Inf^Shini reads this, we went to the Corral Cafe.

[quote name='Invin']I believe the fray runs to him :)[/quote] Nope he does run into it. Several times I actually chased him to get him some ammo support.

But then again, I'm addicted to dying.

Well, we had that noob, warner, who kept on failing the missions. And also, we had another noob, DD, who doesn't know how to revive people.

cpfpyd2.gif

[quote name='blader16']Well, we had that noob, warner, who kept on failing the missions. And also, we had another noob, DD, who doesn't know how to revive people.[/quote]

:twoguns: :^o

Have they fixed this broke ass game yet? I refuse to play R2 until they fix the problems that 1.5 brought on.

[quote name='Blackout']Have they fixed this broke ass game yet? I refuse to play R2 until they fix the problems that 1.5 brought on.[/quote]What were your problems?

[quote name='js1']Has anyone bought the new maps? If so are they worth it.[/quote]Yes, I have bought the map pack. I would not recommend them, since not that many people have them, so it's hard to find a full match with them.

[quote name='blader16']What were your problems?
.[/quote]

Not my problems, but there is a shitload of problems people are facing over at the official R2 boards. People losing stats, stats not recording, party system not working, can't join games, freezing, etc etc. The 1.5 patch essentially broke the game. The list goes on and on. I have the map packs but no way in hell am I playing a game in R2 and have half my kills get erased. I haven't played the game since 1.5 came out. A new patch is supposed to come out to fix the 1.5 patch but they keep saying "it's coming soon". I can't believe the problem has been going on as long as it has. It's worse than the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 fiasco.

People are always complaining that their game is broken. The thing is, its usually only their game.

When 1.5 hit I got a few hundred kills, and then read on the forums that people were losing their stats, that everything was so broken, etc. etc. etc, so I stopped playing. But weeks later, my stats are still fine, and I haven't heard any complaints in this thread. So obviously not everyone has the problems. And even if/when the current "problems" are fixed, there will be a new vocal minority on the forums complaining that new things are broken.

[quote name='pete5883']People are always complaining that their game is broken. The thing is, its usually only their game.

When 1.5 hit I got a few hundred kills, and then read on the forums that people were losing their stats, that everything was so broken, etc. etc. etc, so I stopped playing. But weeks later, my stats are still fine, and I haven't heard any complaints in this thread. So obviously not everyone has the problems. And even if/when the current "problems" are fixed, there will be a new vocal minority on the forums complaining that new things are broken.[/quote]

I dunno. It doesn't seem like a vocal minority to me, but then again it is the internets. If they're working on a new patch then obviously there are problems with the game that not only a handful of people are experiencing. I don't buy the "it's only their game" argument because I've had several problems with a lot of online games this gen and it wasn't just me having the problem. My friends had it as well. Then once the game got patched, it worked fine. Magic! So who knows. I am pretty anxious to get back into R2.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm just saying if you're waiting until the bitching dies down on the official forum, you'll be waiting forever.[/quote]I agree. Personally, I havn't had any problems with R2 so far.

The new maps are cool but poorly integrated. You can never find a unranked game with the new maps becuase they need to update the find games menu. Also when you search for ranked games it takes about 5 times longer to find a game on the new maps and when you do find a game it is usually only 2 or 3 other people playing on it with you. Only once did I find a game with more than a few people on the new orick map. They are worth it but hopefully the next patch will fix the many problems the last patch brought on. I still ruitinely get hit by grenades as I spawn and am having a harder time finding ranked games without errors like putting 6 instead of 5 people in 1 squad. I deeply hate the marksman, auger, wraith and bullseye. I try and blow the turds that use those weapons exclusively, with my shotgun, saw their face wih the splicer, and or t-bag the shit out of them. Nothing funnier than some little shit getting close to you thinking he is about to tag you, only to blow them into pieces with the shotgun.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm just saying if you're waiting until the bitching dies down on the official forum, you'll be waiting forever.[/quote]

Oh no doubt. That's why I'm hopping back on after the next patch hits. I really wanna play Meltdown but don't feel like losing my stats or anything like that. Maybe I'm being too paranoid.

bread's done
Back