Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

I have never had problems with my stats for more than a couple of minutes then they go back to normal. Meltdown is just as bad as skirmish, so don't get your hopes up.

[quote name='HuppSav'] Meltdown is just as bad as skirmish, so don't get your hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Dude your crazy. Skirmish is fuckin awesome.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Seconded. I am more of a Deathmatch guy though.[/QUOTE]Backed. I am more of a Team Deathmatch guy though.

[quote name='yohsh']Dude your crazy. Skirmish is fuckin awesome.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Seconded. I am more of a Deathmatch guy though.[/QUOTE]Backed. I am more of a Team Deathmatch guy though.

They dropped the ball on Meltdown. It's just Skirmish without the...skirmish?

Has anyone actually played the new maps? If they're going to charge for the stuff, people should at least be able to play on the maps they've paid for. I haven't had one game with the new maps yet.

I'll be on tonight.
I don't think I'll ever buy the new maps. I highly doubt I'd be able to use them for ranked games. I have enough trouble finding games on the original maps. I wouldn't be surprised if they're played in the unranked section though.

Apparently Mana isn't playing tonight. Anyone want to volunteer to lead? I'll do it if need be, but it feels awkward when I don't have a mic.

PS- If you haven't already, you need to dl the new update for the PS3 (2.76 I think?) and also the new patch for Resistance. The one that is specifically for R2 only took me about 45 seconds to download, so that one's no big deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great night guys and nice job in Chicago. Unfortunately, I got disconnected and couldn't rejoin because late join isn't allowed on superhuman :( I left, so if anyone was waiting for an open spot, now is the time.

Had a blast guys! I should play this more often, it was really fun. Although I have to admit I'm frustrated by the insanely slow leveling up. See you next time.

I tried joining in but I saw the party was already at 8. So I just played a DM and then tried getting more Rag Doll trophies (4 to go!). Good to see people still joined without Mana though.

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to play since I was sick. Just randomly during school, I started having major pain and discomfort in my head and stomach. I also had blurred vision and my hands where partially numb. So I went home early and just slept the whole time. So I just got up(12:35 A.M. PST) and was pissed to realize it was Friday / Saturday morning.

How many people turned out?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You gotta play through Chicago and get enough Grey Tech to unlock more levels.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks, didn't know that. It's not really my game, it's my wife's. We bought it thinking MP was like the original, but she hates going online. She occasionally plays single player, and I just do CAG nights when I can. If I have to actually unlock stuff, maybe she's gotten far enough.

I'm about to buy Burnout Paradise along with Warhawk from Newegg. I Haven't heard much about Newegg, so is there anything i need to know before i buy from them, since this is my first time?

[quote name='zenprime']If she wants she can do online MP co-op with us. Does your wife share the Innsmouth look?[/QUOTE]

We used to play when CAG nights started but she hated it, found it too confusing. If she has the Look, would I be able to recognize it in others since I have it myself?

[quote name='blader16']I'm about to buy Burnout Paradise along with Warhawk from Newegg. I Haven't heard much about Newegg, so is there anything i need to know before i buy from them, since this is my first time?[/QUOTE]

Newegg is one of the best online sites I've found for buying stuff. Them and amazon.

[quote name='Blackout']Does Superhuman Co-op give you more experience than normal mode?[/QUOTE]

Technically... yes (about 1.5x what you would have gotten on normal). However, because of how long it takes to complete, you can just as easily complete 1.5 games on normal and get the same amount of exp. That being said, I usually play on superhuman cause I like the challenge.

As for tonight, I probably won't be out tonight. My friend's coming over and wants to try out a few different games.

I will be there tonight, and if a host is needed I will be fine with hosting. I'll get on R2 at 6:30 (PST), but in the meantime I'll be playing some burnout paradise if anybody wants to join me.

I'll be on tonight. Hoping the turnout is good despite the absence of Warner and Devil.

An interesting thing happened today. I received a death threat following one of my matches. Someone sent a message that said "I'm gonna kill you." I was expecting a message of praise like "nice kills." What a surprise. Probably some 10 yr old :)

[quote name='Invin']I'll be on tonight. Hoping the turnout is good despite the absence of Warner and Devil.

An interesting thing happened today. I received a death threat following one of my matches. Someone sent a message that said "I'm gonna kill you." I was expecting a message of praise like "nice kills." What a surprise. Probably some 10 yr old :)[/QUOTE]

:lol: I think I'll make it, hopefully around 10ish.

hm.. Does anyone still see me in the party? Everyone disappeared from my list, but I can still hear your voices.

[quote name='Invin']hm.. Does anyone still see me in the party? Everyone disappeared from my list, but I can still hear your voices.[/QUOTE]I had that problem, I was the party leader, & it was just a black area where you where suppose to be.

[quote name='zenprime']So are we a go for tonight? I think TRW and I will be on.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I'm not positive, but i'm really sure that i can make it. It's just that my brother might be using the PS3. I can host if im their, unless warner wants to do it.

I'll be there, as usual.

Come on guys, 10:10 already and there's only 2 of us here!

[quote name='Warner1281']Sorry guys. I'm in Oklahoma house hunting. Hopefully I'll be back in time for next week's get together.[/QUOTE]O, I see. I thought you where ditching us this week, since i saw you get on and play some Guitar Hero: WT.

[quote name='blader16']O, I see. I thought you where ditching us this week, since i saw you get on and play some Guitar Hero: WT.[/QUOTE]

Nah. My daughter is watching the house while we're gone. Interesting to know she's playing GH:WT though since I thought we already packed up all the instruments. Wonder if she unboxed em or what she's doin. :whistle2:s Should let her know I've got a spy watching her though ;)

[quote name='Blackout']Do a lot of you guys have the Co-op max level achievement yet?[/QUOTE]
Yep.. Way back in the day when it was easy for Medics to get 50-60k exp per game. I miss those days :cry:

I've been using a Soldier since the beginning. I'm pushing 22 right now. I want it to end already. :cry:

[quote name='Warner1281']Nah. My daughter is watching the house while we're gone. Interesting to know she's playing GH:WT though since I thought we already packed up all the instruments. Wonder if she unboxed em or what she's doin. :whistle2:s Should let her know I've got a spy watching her though ;)[/QUOTE]HaHaHa, did you honestly think i would do that for free? I'm still expecting my paycheck for my services.

bread's done
Back