Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='orion1998_1']what email link? the site is down for me, how are you guys ordering?[/QUOTE]

Are you trying the mobile or regular site? The mobile site was screwing up for me, so I used the regular one.

EDIT: I guess some people are having luck with one or the other. I guess if one doesn't work for you, try the other.

CAGs, the mobile site (m.bestbuy.com) worked for me just now. Just make sure you are signed in to your RZ account and the discount will show up in cart.

FINALLY.

Though it said this upon checkout: "•Our tax calculation system is temporarily down. Your current order total does not reflect sales tax or other applicable taxes. However, you will be charged tax for this order."

They better fucking not - I live in Oregon ;).

I ended up ordering more than I wanted because it was such a hassle. Hey, maybe that was their plan all along ;). (I got AC 3 for $35 - not sure I want it for that much)

Got my order in for the following:
- Dead Island GOTY - 360
- Iron Man 2 - Blu Ray
- Wrath of the Titans - Blu Ray

No tax is figured in but they can figure that out later and add it on. I just want my stuff. Now back to work...

The regular webpage worked fine for me, no problems checking out either. Not sure why it isn't working for everyone, it was pretty smooth. Good luck guys!

Call 1-866-RZ-PREMR -- it took 20 minutes to get through, but the woman was very patient and took my entire order and gift cards. I ended up getting: Vita Bundle, the Asus laptop, Kingdom Hearts, Dead Island, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Wrath of the Titans

Process, damn it! I'm so close!

Looks like the page isn't moving, but I did get an email. All I wanted was Sniper Elite. Should be good to go.

[quote name='wtsutton']Got Dead Island with no prob. Went back for Borderlands 2 and it was down. They should have put this particular sale on a different server because now ALL of BestBuy.com is down. So not only are they losing business from this sale, they are also losing from the entire site in general.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, maybe we will finally get through when everyone else just gives up? If it worked properly it would be pretty nice though, for those of us that only worry about video games, i don't know if maybe movies are on there as well....so much nicer to avoid the lines, i don't want to wait hours in line to save maybe $20, It would be worth it if you're getting a great deal on a tv, etc though...most of what the rest of us by we could get on weekends if it still exists.

Anyone know if the $199 250 gb xbox bundle is on there? Or if amazon will price match it (because I have a $50 gc to spend from Amazons credit signup?

I also only got standard shipping on my entire order and I placed it when the site was up initially. I noticed it but I wasn't going to take a chance in having to change each item to expedited which may require a page refresh for each item. I'll take the free standard shipping if it meant ensuring that I will be receiving the items that I paid for any day of the week. I have plenty of games to play.

I hope so, but who knows if Best Buy actually made it for Silver only... If he isn't silver and the order went through, hopefully best buy will cancel his order.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']There was a guy who said he wasn't silver but got everything he wanted just around the time the site crashed. I assumed he was trolling.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should be glad that I didn't want much anyway. I just wanted to use a couple of reward coupons that are expiring soon. Maybe Thursday. . .

[quote name='jayntampa']Call 1-866-RZ-PREMR -- it took 20 minutes to get through, but the woman was very patient and took my entire order and gift cards. I ended up getting: Vita Bundle, the Asus laptop, Kingdom Hearts, Dead Island, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Wrath of the Titans[/QUOTE]

very nice!

Got my order through, although it didn't even offer Expedited shipping. Also, on my desktop it has the blizzard but on my Mac it is up and running (although running extremely slow)

The last time I ordered with the tax calculation being down, they never sent my item because they couldn't charge me for the tax after the fact.

[quote name='Krate']CAGs used Blizzard!

It's super effective![/QUOTE]

:applause:

Finally checked out with AC3 and KH: DDD. Good luck everyone!

[quote name='Kenshindono']anyone having trouble getting expidited shipping? Wont let me select it and when i do it says 'not avalible for that item'[/QUOTE]
same happening with me

finally finished. 2 games and 2 blu rays, exactly what I wanted. May go back for one of the tv mounts later, but if I miss out I won't be too upset.

Mobile site finally refreshed for me. Got the 3 video games I wanted now looking to do a 2nd order for some blu-ray movies. Also received the email from Best Buy that my order was placed. I think we should call this Black Monday.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']CAGs, the mobile site (m.bestbuy.com) worked for me just now. Just make sure you are signed in to your RZ account and the discount will show up in cart.[/QUOTE]

blizzards for everyone....

[quote name='kingofk1ngs']Just got my order in for a Galaxy S3! Pain in the ass but it eventually worked. Better late than never I guess.[/QUOTE]

Every time I go to upgrade a line, I get the blizzard place.... fml

Finally got my order complete

Last time expedited option was available, didn't even try to change the Free option this time, I'm not in a hurry to get my stuff anyways i just wanted to check out

bread's done
Back