Ridin' the Storm OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Just think when we move to a more paperless society how much more personal information will be out there.[/QUOTE]

That really scares me. I would hate to wake up one day and be $100k in debt because someone booked a flight around the world and charged a bunch of hookers in my name.

[quote name='Chika']insert inappropriate sexual innuendo here.

[/quote]

There's such a thing as an inappropriate kind? Huh.

JJ - sorry to hear that, bro.

[quote name='dcfox']Makes you feel a little better after the Celtics game, doesn't it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yessss. That Bergeron fight put this game over the top awesome.

[quote name='Eviltude']That really scares me. I would hate to wake up one day and be $100k in debt because someone booked a flight around the world and charged a bunch of hookers in my name.[/quote]

Well, at least the money will be put to good use.

Thanks Plume.

This is going to royally screw up this semester for me too. I hope i can still graduate this spring. I have some important things coming up in a couple of classes. I don't know if i can get them finished in time now.

I'm about to run out of tobacco. I only mention it because I'm not buying any more due to the tax hike.

Everyone knows you have to get two hookers. If you get one, you'll only be left wanting more.

I really hope this opens my parents eyes about smoking. It was lung cancer that more or less killed my Grandmother. She had stage 4 small cell cancer. I ride their asses constantly to quit smoking and they keep blowing it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back