Rock Band series - Rock Band 4 out now

Hi-

I am looking for a Gretsch Duo(Beatles RB) guitar controller for Xbox if anyone has one that they no longer want. I posted in the trading thread as well but I figured I'd have more luck over here. Let me know if you are interested in getting rid of it.

That Blitz list doesn't do much more me so far, although I'm also wondering what version of Wicker Man will be on there. Not that it's a huge difference, but I always felt like the people who bought the album were getting a little short-changed.

Wondering why we haven't gotten Wrathchild yet. It was in a GH game.

Just youtubed those (since I didn't know the bands other than Florence and the Machine)... an eclectic bunch of vids to be sure, hehe.

Cracker is probably better known for that fucking annoying "hey hey hey I like being stoned" song.

I may get their track here though, I vaguely recall when it came out and I thought I was really on top of shit since I knew about this new band that MTV was telling me was new and cool. We've already got that EMF song, if they throw in some Jesus Jones and Soup Dragons I'll have my "I guess I'm supposed to like these? I can't really think for myself yet..." early 90's bands lineup complete.

[quote name='Stimes']I'd like to see Primus on RB.[/QUOTE]

This times 1000. It's really surprising there isn't more Primus since they're one of the first bands to give Rock Band one of their master tracks. I'm sure they wouldn't be as popular as other bands, but they really need more.

...ouch. It's been a long time since we've had a one-track week. I think this is only the second time it has ever happened.

Anyway, I reeeeeally wish they had replaced Seventh Son of a Seventh Son with Caught Somewhere In Time in that Maiden pack a couple weeks ago. It fits the "long track" requirement (which I guess wasn't a requirement since Flight of Icarus is under 4 minutes) and is so much better. Oh well.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Cracker is probably better known for that fucking annoying "hey hey hey I like being stoned" song.

I may get their track here though, I vaguely recall when it came out and I thought I was really on top of shit since I knew about this new band that MTV was telling me was new and cool. We've already got that EMF song, if they throw in some Jesus Jones and Soup Dragons I'll have my "I guess I'm supposed to like these? I can't really think for myself yet..." early 90's bands lineup complete.[/QUOTE]

The Cracker song has one of my favorite lyrics in the world of everything ever - "What the world needs now/is another folk singer/like I need a hole in my head."

[quote name='lordopus99']Primus Sucks. If we get more, I hope for Tommy the Cat.[/QUOTE]

They suck hard! Going to see them in concert tomorrow! What song was on the first RB? Jerry was a race car Driver? I didn't import that one because of all the cover songs. I would like Shake Hands with Beef, Too many Puppies, of corse My Name is Mud, and the songs mentioned above. Also there are a few good songs on Antipop and even there new album I would take.

[quote name='bardockkun']Meh. More Queens of the Stone Age DLC confirmed for this Summer so I can live with this weeks ho hum announcement.[/QUOTE]

This a guarantee ? I LOVE Qotsa. Would love the entire self titled or Rated R album. Or hell any of them.

Wish they had more Modest Mouse as well.

[quote name='golliiath']This a guarantee ? I LOVE Qotsa. Would love the entire self titled or Rated R album. Or hell any of them.

Wish they had more Modest Mouse as well.[/QUOTE]
It was confirmed over Twitter that sometime in the Summer alongside getting some Daughtry and more B-52's.

Though yes, anything from QotSA would be a definite buy. Hell even if they rereleased Go With the Flow with harmonies and keys support I'd get it.

They have said they've been considering doing more RB3 versions. GWTF is one of very few songs I'd re-buy if they released it. It's certainly a little easier to swallow since the older version was part of a huge export rather than something I bought by itself.

[quote name='Stimes']They suck hard! Going to see them in concert tomorrow! What song was on the first RB? Jerry was a race car Driver? I didn't import that one because of all the cover songs. I would like Shake Hands with Beef, Too many Puppies, of corse My Name is Mud, and the songs mentioned above. Also there are a few good songs on Antipop and even there new album I would take.[/QUOTE]

John The Fisherman was the first master track.

[quote name='grundy']Has any information been revealed as to which B-52's songs are coming this summer?[/QUOTE]
Nope, though I figure it'll probably be a pack and I don't see how Love Shack won't be on there.

Man I love popping my head in here and seeing that you guys are still repping this game hard. Makes me fell good for some reason.

I need to break out my guitar.

[quote name='tcrash247']John The Fisherman was the first master track.[/QUOTE]

The show was awesome I want that song, so it's available only if I import RB1?

Also Mr. Krinkle was insane to watch live, I want it

John the Fisherman was a Guitar Hero II only track if I remember right and one of the few masters in the main setlist besides Stop from Jane's Addiction.

[quote name='Stimes']The show was awesome I want that song, so it's available only if I import RB1?[/QUOTE]

Actually the song was in GH2, not Rock Band, so no importing is going to help unfortunately.

Edit - oh sure, beat me by like 10 seconds

"KaneRobot has started typing, better put in a response before his first!"

That's what I think to myself before I twirl my mustache and drink a Bourbon while wearing a cloak.

[quote name='bardockkun']John the Fisherman was a Guitar Hero II only track if I remember right and one of the few masters in the main setlist besides Stop from Jane's Addiction.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah,I remember that. So Jerry was a Racecar Driver is the only one on rock band, that sux

I echo n8rockerasu's comments. I'm first surprised that they're doing 3 Carrie Underwood songs, and then even more shocked that they picked 3 of her best songs to play on RB3.

In for the Carrie Underwood pack. My SO will love it.

[quote name='Blade3D']I wish we would see some sales, though at this point I own most of what I want.[/QUOTE]
I actually agree. I missed No Doubt pack (for instance) a while back and have just waited thinking if they did another big Rock Band sale (like they did a year or so ago) that it could be part of it.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I echo n8rockerasu's comments. I'm first surprised that they're doing 3 Carrie Underwood songs, and then even more shocked that they picked 3 of her best songs to play on RB3.[/QUOTE]

Actually, what's really surprising is that "Good Girl" has pro guitar support. I really didn't see that one coming.

[quote name='lordopus99']I actually agree. I missed No Doubt pack (for instance) a while back and have just waited thinking if they did another big Rock Band sale (like they did a year or so ago) that it could be part of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you'd think at this point, the DLC market is mostly dried up for the older songs. Doing a sale here and there would at least generate some unexpected revenue. The one pack I missed was the huge CCR discount that happened a few years ago around Christmas (I think it was marked down to 400 points from 1600). I was in the process of moving at the time and just didn't see it in time (pretty sure it was a one day sale). I've always kicked myself about that one.

Yep, I think I have gotten in on most of the sales but passed on a couple of things. I'd buy stuff I wouldn't normally if it was on sale, like I got the Gaga pack when it was on sale lol.

I intentionally skip some on-the-fence songs occasionally so I have something to go back and randomly buy during a "wonder what's in the store that I missed..." drunken and/or sleep deprived purchasing binge.

[quote name='Javery']Dammit. I thought you meant the Singles OST and I almost busted a nut all over this joint.[/QUOTE]

Man, you're old.

(also, I agree it would be excellent to have that soundtrack available.)

[quote name='mykevermin']Man, you're old.

(also, I agree it would be excellent to have that soundtrack available.)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']"Nearly Lost You" is in the game already isn't it?[/QUOTE]

I don't know but I'm pretty sure Would?, State of Love and Trust and Breath are on there already. Maybe Birth Ritual too?

bread's done
Back