RockBand 1 & 2 - Gen. Discussion & Info - 3/15/09 - Funk Pack + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KaneRobot']
I was going to make it myself since I'm one of the few that will actually update the damn thing, but I guess this guy wants to jump the gun. So, hockeyfun66@, I hope you prove my suspicions wrong. Keep your shit updated. If that doesn't happen, hopefully LinkinPrime will take over this post once E3 rolls around (or someone will just make another one).

[/QUOTE]

Go for it and get this shit closed down. An OP that will update track listing, features and whatnot would be great.

[quote name='SynGamer']I hope they fix the strum bar on the RB2 guitar...i hate the current one with a passion.[/QUOTE]
While the Strat isn't perfect, we've grown anti-click at the Courageous household. The GH guitar's click just takes away too much from the feeling of playing unless you turn up the sound really loud. I would like them to find some middle ground. A strum that is silent but not so mushy.

The Strats 3/4 scale size also wins over GH's fun size.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/rock-band-2s-80-tracks-set-to-be-announced-at-e3

Harmonix plans on "broadening the musical genres of available downloadable content" for Rock Band, with MTV president Van Toffler mentioning that they plan to take the Rock Band platform and open it up to "the genres of music to country, hip-hop and R&B".

That made me make a "I just smelled a really bad fart" face. Come on, let's stay at least a little focused? Please? Make another game for that shit, I don't want G-Unit DLC for Rock Band clogging up a release week that could be occupied by something worthwhile.

[quote name='Corvin']Go for it and get this shit closed down. An OP that will update track listing, features and whatnot would be great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I probably will once we hear more. I don't think many people would object. This thread can be a speculation/leaked news house for now.

[quote name='RudyPants']Crap. One week after I buy Rock Band (Yes, I'm late to the party), I get this news. Oh well, at least my Boston track pack will still work with it.[/quote]

Don't sweat it, I got it only about 2 weeks ago but I'm not regretting it at all.

All 80+ songs will be announced at E3 the CEO said today... Thats great they wont hold anything back,. and 80 songs on disk, all Masters, is awesome as well

[quote name='KaneRobot']http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/rock-band-2s-80-tracks-set-to-be-announced-at-e3

That made me make a "I just smelled a really bad fart" face. Come on, let's stay at least a little focused? Please? Make another game for that shit, I don't want G-Unit DLC for Rock Band clogging up a release week that could be occupied by something worthwhile.
[/quote]
Agreed. Only song about a big ass that I want to hear is just Big Bottom from Spinal Tap and that's it.

[quote name='KaneRobot']http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/rock-band-2s-80-tracks-set-to-be-announced-at-e3

That made me make a "I just smelled a really bad fart" face. Come on, let's stay at least a little focused? Please? Make another game for that shit, I don't want G-Unit DLC for Rock Band clogging up a release week that could be occupied by something worthwhile.[/QUOTE]Feel free to lynch me, but I'd love to play some "Bad Boy For Life."

WE AIN'T... GO-IN' NOWHERE
WE AIN'T
GOIN' NOWHERE
WE CA-AN'T BE STOPPED NOW
CUZ IT'S BAD BOY 4 LYFE!!!111

Haha I'm not even joking... it would be fun.

oooh and how about Cypress Hill doing "Rock Superstar"??? Or the similarly titled "Ghetto Supastar" with Pras/Mya/Wyclef (there could be a fun bass chart for that one)? Haha def not for everyone but there's plenty of possible songs on the hip-hop side that I could see myself downloading.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thrustbucket']There is nothing worse than playing songs on rockband that have very little or no real instruments actually used in their recording.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. As long as these other genres don't take the place of our regular 3 rock tunes and are in addition to, I don't care. Once they start creeping into being the only thing for that week, then I have a problem.

[quote name='thrustbucket']There is nothing worse than playing songs on rockband that have very little or no real instruments actually used in their recording.[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree. It's a game, not a music simulator. If the song is good and the charts are fun/challenging, that's all that matters.
Also, as a musician myself, I will take issue with the term 'real instruments' as being meaningless.

[quote name='porieux']Totally disagree. It's a game, not a music simulator. If the song is good and the charts are fun/challenging, that's all that matters.
Also, as a musician myself, I will take issue with the term 'real instruments' as being meaningless.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, it just feels lame when I'm drumming to a synthesizer or strumming a guitar to samples.

[quote name='KaneRobot']
Harmonix plans on "broadening the musical genres of available downloadable content" for Rock Band, with MTV president Van Toffler mentioning that they plan to take the Rock Band platform and open it up to "the genres of music to country, hip-hop and R&B".
That made me make a "I just smelled a really bad fart" face. Come on, let's stay at least a little focused? Please? Make another game for that shit, I don't want G-Unit DLC for Rock Band clogging up a release week that could be occupied by something worthwhile.[/quote]

I'd say G Unit ≠ hip-hop, so whatever. Yeah, Harmonix could fuck it up spectacularly, but maybe, just maybe, the song selections for the non-rock genres won't suck complete balls.

And if the inclusion of R&B gets me one step closer to having Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" in Rock Band, it will all be worth it.

[quote name='Ninja Robot Pirate']I'd say G Unit ? hip-hop, so whatever. Yeah, Harmonix could fuck it up spectacularly, but maybe, just maybe, the song selections for the non-rock genres won't suck complete balls.

And if the inclusion of R&B gets me one step closer to having Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" in Rock Band, it will all be worth it.[/QUOTE]omg YES. I would pee my pants with glee.

[quote name='RudyPants']Crap. One week after I buy Rock Band (Yes, I'm late to the party), I get this news. Oh well, at least my Boston track pack will still work with it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've held off on rock band and was going to get it this month, but now decided to wait till this releases. I expect it to be good especially since the old tracks can still be played.[/QUOTE]

Since I'm so flush with credit (thanks to Blockbuster and Gamestop) and my son is hitting the age (8) where he wants to get into this stuff I was just about to buy Rock Band. I had no idea there was another coming so soon until I saw this thread (yeah, I don't keep up with that stuff). Now I'll definitely wait for the new one.

And Pinball Wizard... :drool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've held off on rock band and was going to get it this month, but now decided to wait till this releases. I expect it to be good especially since the old tracks can still be played.[/quote]I always remembered you hating Rock Band and GH, why the change? I'm not trying to be a jerk and call you out or anything like that, I'm just genuinely curious what caused the shift in attitude towards the game.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puz...6193439&part=rss&tag=gs_previews&subj=6193439

New info. Of note...

Online play sounds like great fun, and the folks at Harmonix have also made the smart decision to do away with band leaders in Rock Band 2. As a result, you can change your lineup at any time without having to break up the band as a result. Better yet, any character will be able to play any instrument as you go.

the game will feature full support for all of the original Rock Band songs, all of the downloadable content, and, naturally, the more than 80 songs that will be packed in with the disc version of Rock Band 2.

With hundreds of songs available to you from the get-go, the ability to create setlists for quick-play sessions is a crucial addition in Rock Band 2. In the last game, you could pick songs only one at a time; with the sequel, you'll be able to create setlists exactly how you see fit.

The Tour Challenge will replace the Solo Tour from the original Rock Band and follow a nonlinear path, in which you unlock new challenge groupings as you go.

The other big challenge mode is Battle of the Bands, which will also be available for one to four players, in any mix of local and online play. Unlike the progression system of Tour Challenge, Battle of the Bands is a straight-up tournament that pits your band against groups from all over the world. Harmonix will be creating new daily battles for bands to take part in; some will even have unique entry requirements, or gameplay modifiers. When playing Battle of the Bands challenges, you'll see an onscreen score, along with a score that you need to beat (such as someone on your friends list who has also competed in this challenge).

Guitar:
On the guitar front, the Fender Stratocaster body designs are still intact, but the (nonfunctioning) model on hand at EA's pre-E3 event showed off a sunburst paint job that looked really sharp. Even better than the color scheme are some of the new guitar features: wireless out of the box, a sturdier strum bar, and an autocalibration system that will let you automatically synch your guitar to your television to minimize lag, without having to go through the tedious setup process of the original game (though you'll still be able to manually calibrate your setup if you like).

Drums:
the Rock Band 2 drum set will feature velocity-sensitive pads that will play "louder" in the game the harder you hit them. The pads themselves will be more muffled to cut down on the noisy clatter as you wail away, and will feature a better bounce, making them ostensibly easier to play.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Rock Band 2 = Garbage. What is new other than songs and minor tweaks? GH4 is gonna kill it with a whole new drum set (cymbal pads), new vocals, and a whole new guitar they won't even release info about yet. Its said to have all new notes and new features making it more like a guitar.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to join up with everyone else in hating you... For the reasons they covered already.

I don't know if I would buy Rock Band 2 if it did not offer support for Rock Band 1. I know it's a bit greedy, as it is a separate game in the franchise, but I think most people expect support for Rock Band 1 tracks and would be bothered if they did not offer it.

Rumor:
Also, an IGN Insider interview (transcript provided by reader Max) let slip that buyers of Rock Band 2 will have access to all of the songs off the original Rock Band disc, available as free DLC.
http://kotaku.com/397936/rumor-dueling-rock-band-2-tracklists

Now, if this is true, many people that purchased RB1 will be pissed, as they'd have gotten it free if they waited a year. However, I think it's great, as it means I can just keep the RB2 disk in if I want to play any of the RB1 songs at a party. Only problem is: How am I going to store so much DLC on my damned HD?

Why would they be pissed? This happens all the time with everything. They all drop in price sooner or later. Am I pissed that Burnout has dropped in price? No, because I've played it.

Zmonkey, that has been debunked already.

Rock Band 2 does support all Rock Band 1 DLC though. Let's stop acting like it might not (Chasemurata).

[quote name='Zmonkay']Rumor:http://kotaku.com/397936/rumor-dueling-rock-band-2-tracklists

Now, if this is true, many people that purchased RB1 will be pissed, as they'd have gotten it free if they waited a year. However, I think it's great, as it means I can just keep the RB2 disk in if I want to play any of the RB1 songs at a party. Only problem is: How am I going to store so much DLC on my damned HD?[/quote]

No, what I think was meant here is that all songs from the retail disc of Rockband 1 would be DLC for Rockband 2. I don't know how they are going do this.

However, if it is true, that would be nice. Even though I bought RB1.

Im kind of hoping the RB2 drums are similar looking to the RB1 drums so I won't want the new set.

Also, Harmonix should somehow let you play the RB1 disc songs if you have gone through most of the game. That way people won't just rent or borrow it.

Doesn't GH charge 2.49 for a song? If they continue with those prices it will scare people off to RB.

http://kotaku.com/5022939/rock-band...less-instruments-full-backwards-compatibility

More stuff, this time from Kotaku. Lots of repeat info but here are a few notes...

First things first: If you already own Rock Band and you buy Rock Band 2 all of your songs will transfer over automatically and free o' charge.
That still doesn't clarify Rock Band 1 track status, but at this point it looks very unlikely. Don't expect it.

The new and improved drums and guitar peripherals will be compatible with the original Rock Band and original instruments will work with Rock Band 2. The new guitar will have a sturdier strum bar, quieter buttons and be wireless. The new drum kit will include a metal reinforced pedal, quieter pads, velocity sensors and...be wireless.

New Drum Trainer feature:

Drum Trainer
A true teaching tool that gives players a step-by-step lesson through the basic beat and fill vocabulary any real world drummer would know.

The pedal looked like it would stand up to more abuse and the drums themselves had a thicker rubber like feel to them. I'm certain they would be much quieter. The guitar, well the guitar looks just kick ass.

For you uber-competitive types:

Stay the undisputed leaderboard champion with real time alerts updating you when another rocker or band has surpassed your score!

Quickplay
Now easier than ever to get in and jam without hassle.
- New prefab characters
- Your customized characters can now play on any instrument
- Make your own set lists
- Organize song lists by a variety of categories (alphabetical, genre, era, etc.)

World Tour
Solo Tour and Band World Tour join forces to create the ultimate band touring experience!
- World Tour is now online
- No more band leaders! If you need to fire your guitarist but keep the band going, fire away!
- Switch up instruments throughout world tour
- All new collection of opportunity gigs, challenges, cities, venues, and hirable staff

Tour Challenges
Take your band on tour in a whole new way with specific music challenges.
- Focused mini-campaigns featuring the best songs by instrument, decade, genre or artist
- Automatically generated DLC challenges
- Album specific challenges

Battle of the Bands
Put your band to the ultimate test by competing against other bands, both on your friends list and around the world!
- Dynamic content with regular new contests designed by Harmonix
- Matches up your score against overall competition and friends’ bands - with REAL TIME feedback
- Get updates on new battles from your Band Profile, as well as notifications when your score has been topped!

[quote name='Ninja Robot Pirate']I'd say G Unit ≠ hip-hop, so whatever. Yeah, Harmonix could fuck it up spectacularly, but maybe, just maybe, the song selections for the non-rock genres won't suck complete balls.

And if the inclusion of R&B gets me one step closer to having Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" in Rock Band, it will all be worth it.[/quote]

I'm sorry, but some people still see hip-hop as a beat tape and a guy rapping over it... there's so many acts now that use live instuments.

How awesome would a Roots track like "The Seed 2.0" be on Rock Band? I would love it. You can also have awesome songs from acts like N*E*R*D or Gorillaz... all considered "hip-hop" but definitely are birthed from an actual band playing instruments.

Hell, depending on the beat, you could have a good playable song of Eminem's "Lose Yourself."

And Prince is dead-on, I'm sure he would get involved. Or look at the Micheal Jackson songs that have actual instruments.

I'm definitely getting Rock Band 2 with all the new equipment... it's all wireless and more sturdy and quiet... also, now that it's confirmed you can use all the Rock Band 1 songs, how can you go wrong?

Can't wait to see E3 next week, luckily I have vacation. sweet.

RockBand2logo.png

Rock Band 2 was officially announced on June 30, 2008, for a September 2008 release on the Xbox 360, with other platforms to follow later in the year. The game boast numerous features and improvements over the first installment and will certainly be an even more fun and enhanced experience this time around.

Speaking of features and enhancements, courtesy of Kotaku.com we have this article detailing a great number of Rock Band 2's feature set...

http://kotaku.com/5022939/rock-band...less-instruments-full-backwards-compatibility

Key Features

Rock the World!
Rock Band 2 offers new and dynamic online modes that will connect the entire Rock Band community in more ways than ever before, both locally and globally.

Rock in Style!
Rock Band 2 introduces a new variety of instrument choices all with new and improved drum and guitar peripherals, enhanced functionality and innovative new designs. All Rock Band 2 instruments are fully compatible with the original Rock Band. Conversely, all Rock Band peripherals will be fully compatible with Rock Band 2.

Unrivaled Song Library!
Rock Band 2 features the biggest and most diverse soundtrack ever featuring some of rock’s most prolific acts, comprised entirely of master recordings.

Complete the Look!
Rock Band 2 delivers new clothing, accessories, tattoos, hairstyles, instruments and more to keep your unique rock avatar playing the full rock part.

Battle it Out!
Go head to head competing against other bands with Battle of the Bands contests that will be generated by Harmonix on a regular basis.

Stay on Top!
Stay the undisputed leader board champion with real time alerts updating you when another rocker or band has surpassed your score!

Take on Tour Challenges!
Play through mini-campaigns focused on a specific instrument, your favorite artist, your preferred genre, or a particular album.

Customizable Set Lists!
Create your own set lists in Quickplay mode to keep the music rolling and your band rocking!

Rock ‘n’ Roll Never Dies!
Rock Band 2 offers backwards compatibility with Rock Band downloadable content- all previously purchased tracks will immediately load into your Rock Band 2 play list!

Game Modes

Quickplay
Now easier than ever to get in and jam without hassle.
- New prefab characters
- Your customized characters can now play on any instrument
- Make your own set lists
- Organize song lists by a variety of categories (alphabetical, genre, era, etc.)

World Tour
Solo Tour and Band World Tour join forces to create the ultimate band touring experience!
- World Tour is now online
- No more band leaders! If you need to fire your guitarist but keep the band going, fire away!
- Switch up instruments throughout world tour
- All new collection of opportunity gigs, challenges, cities, venues, and hirable staff

Tour Challenges
Take your band on tour in a whole new way with specific music challenges.
- Focused mini-campaigns featuring the best songs by instrument, decade, genre or artist
- Automatically generated DLC challenges
- Album specific challenges

Battle of the Bands
Put your band to the ultimate test by competing against other bands, both on your friends list and around the world!
- Dynamic content with regular new contests designed by Harmonix
- Matches up your score against overall competition and friends’ bands - with REAL TIME feedback
- Get updates on new battles from your Band Profile, as well as notifications when your score has been topped!

Drum Trainer
A true teaching tool that gives players a step-by-step lesson through the basic beat and fill vocabulary any real world drummer would know.

Music

Major record labels and leading music publishers have signed on to provide unrivaled access to master recordings and legendary rock artists with hits from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s. The Rock Band 2 disc will feature more than 80 rock hits—all master recordings! Plus, Rock Band 2 owners will have access to the growing Rock Band DLC catalog of more than 200 tracks.
THE SONGS

There's been a lot of rumors, fuzzy images and leaked e-mails that reveal songs, and here are some of those...

This was discovered by some Score Hero forum members on an X-play preview. http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10929&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

RockBand2trackleak.jpg

The songs here are-

"Panic Attack" by Dream Theater
"Chop Suey" by System of a Down
"Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Everlong" by Foo Fighters
"Kids In America" by Kim Wilde
"Ace of Spades" by Motörhead
"Hello There" by Cheap Trick
"Anyway You Want It" by Journey
"Pinball Wizard" by The Who

We also have two leaked set list, which for the sake of space management I am just going to post a few highlights, but here is the full article from Kotaku, http://kotaku.com/397936/rumor-dueling-rock-band-2-tracklists

Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy
Billy Idol White - Wedding
Blondie - One Way or Another
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Lacuna Coil - Our Truth
Modest Mouse - Float On
Offspring - The Come Out & Play (Keep 'em Seperated)
Panic at the Disco - Nine in the Afternoon
Paramore - That's What You Get
Rush - The Trees
Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Tenacious D - Master Exploder

Again, the two list are nothing more than rumors, so don't get your hopes up! Although mine already are, I am banking on that first list.

THE INSTRUMENTS

Both the drums and guitar will receive enhancements, a small bit in this Kotaku article (http://kotaku.com/5022939/rock-band...less-instruments-full-backwards-compatibility) had this to say about the new peripherals...

The new and improved drums and guitar peripherals will be compatible with the original Rock Band and original instruments will work with Rock Band 2. The new guitar will have a sturdier strum bar, quieter buttons and be wireless. The new drum kit will include a metal reinforced pedal, quieter pads, velocity sensors and... be wireless.

We weren't allowed to play with the new instruments when the game was showed off to press last month, but I did manage to grope the drum kit for a few seconds when no one was looking. The pedal looked like it would stand up to more abuse and the drums themselves had a thicker rubber like feel to them. I'm certain they would be much quieter. The guitar, well the guitar looks just kick ass.

RB2Guitar.jpg

That is pretty much all the information I know about and have for the game. I promise to try my hardest to update this thread whenever new news becomes available. If any of you happen to come across some info go ahead and PM with a link and I will be sure to post it right it way!

[quote name='SoulReaver']Banging looking guitar. I'll be picking up just the disc, since I already have Rockband[/quote]

I'll be just picking up the disc as well. I might pick up the drums though if they are that enough of an improvement.

As far as the guitar goes though I am still using what I consider to be the best guitar controller, the almighty X-plorer! I think the Rock Band guitars looks cool, but I hate the clickless strummer, the clicking buttons, and the whammy bar gets in the way. When I use the RB1 guitar I inadvertently hit the effect bar all the time.

I'll give it another try if they fix those things, but I might be just too far gone into X-plorer land to ever like playing with anything else.

Thank you OP for making a Rock Band thread that will finally include updates.

It's awesome to know that all my Rock Band 1 songs will transfer over to Rock Band 2, leaving me with at least 240 songs when the game ships :cool:

since the thread is new and changed, i wanna add my last post to this one... someone commented on not wanting hip-hop or r&b songs as Harmonix says they are looking to delve into....

I'm sorry, but some people still see hip-hop as a beat tape and a guy rapping over it... there's so many acts now that use live instuments.

How awesome would a Roots track like "The Seed 2.0" be on Rock Band? I would love it. You can also have awesome songs from acts like N*E*R*D or Gorillaz... all considered "hip-hop" but definitely are birthed from an actual band playing instruments.

Hell, depending on the beat, you could have a good playable song of Eminem's "Lose Yourself."

And Prince is dead-on, I'm sure he would get involved. Or look at the Micheal Jackson songs that have actual instruments.

I'm definitely getting Rock Band 2 with all the new equipment... it's all wireless and more sturdy and quiet... also, now that it's confirmed you can use all the Rock Band 1 songs, how can you go wrong?

Can't wait to see E3 next week, luckily I have vacation. sweet.

[quote name='DestroVega']
I'm sorry, but some people still see hip-hop as a beat tape and a guy rapping over it... there's so many acts now that use live instuments..[/QUOTE]

Maybe but if the song never had actual instruments in the original recording I still don't see the point.

Prince extends far beyond R&B, I can definitely see him turning up in one of these games.

Dream Theater! Not the best song from them, but it certainly opens the way for downloadable songs and, dare I dream, albums from them. The possibility of GH IV having DT exclusively was the only thing that might have compelled me to buy it, but now I don't need to worry.

hip-hop/rap songs eh? I'd love it if they put "Rock Star Poser" by N*E*R*D and even "Aww Naw" by Nappy Roots... remixed by Marcos of P.O.D. of course.

[quote name='DestroVega']I'm sorry, but some people still see hip-hop as a beat tape and a guy rapping over it... there's so many acts now that use live instuments.

How awesome would a Roots track like "The Seed 2.0" be on Rock Band? I would love it. You can also have awesome songs from acts like N*E*R*D or Gorillaz... all considered "hip-hop" but definitely are birthed from an actual band playing instruments. [/QUOTE]

The way I see it -- keep the rock in ROCK Band. You enjoy hip hop? Fantastic! You should have the option to play hip hop songs in Hip Hop Band.

Karaoke Revolution had a country version.
Guitar Hero had an 80s version.
Rock Band can have it's own genre specific spin-off.

I'm not knocking anyone's taste in music. I'm sure some hip hop songs would be fun to play, but overall, that stuff's not for me.

[quote name='PRMega']The way I see it -- keep the rock in ROCK Band. You enjoy hip hop? Fantastic! You should have the option to play hip hop songs in Hip Hop Band.

I'm not knocking anyone's taste in music. I'm sure some hip hop songs would be fun to play, but overall, that stuff's not for me.[/quote]

a. Diversification is a good thing. I'm sure you could deal with not buying a couple weeks' worth of DLC.

b. Out of curiosity, have you heard any of the Roots', Flobots, or early N.E.R.D.?

[quote name='PRMega']The way I see it -- keep the rock in ROCK Band. You enjoy hip hop? Fantastic! You should have the option to play hip hop songs in Hip Hop Band.

I'm not knocking anyone's taste in music. I'm sure some hip hop songs would be fun to play, but overall, that stuff's not for me.[/quote]

Then dont play the songs, even though youre thinking of a different kind of hip-hop than Harmonix is, no there wont be any g-unit or whatever other posterchildren you love to bring up because they dont use guitars and dont fit the band scheme. But no continue being ignorant and intolerant.

[quote name='Greetard']"Ignorance" says the emo. ^[/quote]

Emo is equally
yucky.

But seriously, I've pretty much only heard mainstream rap/hip-hop, and that is terrible, terrible shit.

Speaking of shit, can a mod lock the other Rock Band 2 thread? It's not really needed.

[quote name='Agrippan']Hmmm... This probably isn't going to happen, but I wonder if Rock Band 2 DLC will be compatible with RB1.[/quote]

It will be actually. All Rock Band DLC will be compatible across the board. So if you never want to buy 2 you'll still be able to buy DLC every Tuesday.

I'll do a little looking and try to find the article that mentioned DLC working on either version.

EDIT: Found it...

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2028/Rock-Band-2/p1/

Team Xbox's Andy Eddy said:
...if you decide to stick with Rock Band, you’ll still be able to keep enjoying it in the same way and to supplement it with downloadable tunes that will continue to be offered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back