RPG Thread X will never be localized because you'd rather buy another generic FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']

Flynn is clearly the best.
We all know why him and Yuri were "friends." :hot:
[/QUOTE]

No! No we don't!

La La La la la La La la!

[quote name='Jest']Pretty much! I checked my last post, September of last year. Same time my last semester of school started. Since January I was just playing games so I had no time for talking about games.[/QUOTE]

For being #1 in the FGT, you sure don't show up often enough! :nottalking: You need to put those fools in their place!

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You're double-dead to me.[/QUOTE]

D'aww, be nice.

[quote name='hetz15']hey guys, any inputs on Dragon Quest 8? Just beat MS Saga: New Dawn finally, need some new cheap rpgs haha. Also considering to try the first Disgaea.[/QUOTE]

I love Disgaea, although I would choose 2 over 1. Pretty sure you don't miss anything storywise from that.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Yeah that's why the Dynasty Warrior pace of Dragon Age 2 made the game much more interesting and satisfying.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played DA2 yet, but to me it sounded like the combat wasn't the major complaint most people had with that game...

[quote name='Indignate']No! No we don't!

La La La la la La La la![/QUOTE]

You can pretend that wasn't what was going on, but I know the truth. ;)

Yaoi__Yuri_and_Flynn__by_OvanNikki.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']I haven't played DA2 yet, but to me it sounded like the combat wasn't the major complaint most people had with that game...[/QUOTE]

Why does it seem like people complain about in DA1 is the combat, but in DA 2, people complain about the 'laziness" of the game's development (re-using same map designs, plot of the game)?

[quote name='icebeast']
[/QUOTE]

They make a good couple...um I mean partners in-crime

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Why does it seem like people complain about in DA1 is the combat, but in DA 2, people complain about the 'laziness" of the game's development (re-using same map designs, plot of the game)?
[/QUOTE]

Re-using maps, I can sort of understand as a complaint (although I never had an issue with that), but I woudn't call the plot lazily written in any way. I loved the plot in Dragon Age 2, but people didn't like the type of plot it had. Dragon Age 1 involved you travelling across many places in a "save the world" type story. Dragon Age 2 was more simple and contained, but very enjoyable to me nonetheless. I actually think I prefer it to the original's plot.

As for the combat, DA2 was much better than the original in my opinion. Both play very similarly, but DA2 is just more fast paced and balanced.

[quote name='icebeast']You can pretend that wasn't what was going on, but I know the truth. ;)

[/QUOTE]

What is this... Yaoi? This concept is foreign to me.

[quote name='distgfx']What is this... Yaoi? This concept is foreign to me.[/QUOTE]

You're asking for some amazing pictures the next time we're on Skype.

[quote name='icebeast']You're asking for some amazing pictures the next time we're on Skype.[/QUOTE]

I'm now officially more scared than I have ever been of anything in my entire life. :cold:

[quote name='Ryuukishi']This thread just got one mirrion times more awesome.[/QUOTE]

I hope I'm part of the reason. :pray:

[quote name='Rodimus']I think of Naruto and Sasuke. They're so gay for each other.[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with anything? You're so silly.

[quote name='icebeast']

You can pretend that wasn't what was going on, but I know the truth. ;)

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rodimus']I think of Naruto and Sasuke. They're so gay for each other.[/QUOTE]

Why can't people just be best friends?!?!

[quote name='Indignate']Why can't people just be best friends?!?![/QUOTE]

I guess Yaoi must mean best friend! I have plenty of Yaoi then!

[quote name='Indignate']Alright, so Yuri makes for a hot anime girl, I don't get your point.[/QUOTE]

Are those really girls (Flynn sure doesn't seem to have much of a bust...)? Let me tell you when I imagine Flynn and Yuri in the throws of love one of them isn't wearing masculine clothing...
although I don't mind them both looking masculine (and in their birthday suits) either, they're both cute.

[quote name='bvharris']What has happened here? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Icebeast is confusing us, I don't know what's what anymore!

[quote name='icebeast']Are those really girls? Let me tell you when I imagine Flynn and Yuri in the throws of love one of them isn't wearing masculine clothing...
although I don't mind them both looking masculine (and in their birthday suits) either, they're both cute.
[/QUOTE]

I don't...I would neve...what?

[quote name='ChibiJosh']So, how about that Final Fantasy 7/8/12/13, huh?[/QUOTE]

I heard in Final Fantasy 7 that
Spiderman
dies, is this true?!

[quote name='ChibiJosh']So, how about that Final Fantasy 7/8/12/13, huh?[/QUOTE]

Two of those games are the WORST EVER OMG. The other two are the BEST EVER!!!!!1111one1!

Okay, now it feels like the RPG thread again. :D

[quote name='distgfx']I heard in Final Fantasy 7 that
Spiderman
dies, is this true?![/QUOTE]

No, it's actually
Batman
who dies.

[quote name='bvharris']Two of those games are the WORST EVER OMG. The other two are the BEST EVER!!!!!1111one1!

Okay, now it feels like the RPG thread again. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, icebeast was just trying to explain to me that yaoi meant girls who are best friends.

[quote name='jello44']No, it's actually
Batman
who dies.[/QUOTE]

darth_vader_nooo178.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']Two of those games are the WORST EVER OMG. The other two are the BEST EVER!!!!!1111one1!

Okay, now it feels like the RPG thread again. :D[/QUOTE]

NO! The other 2 are the WORST! You got it backwards!

[quote name='icebeast']I like your avatar btw. :oops:[/QUOTE]

And I yours. Two more radically different versions of the same character probably can't be found. :D

Alice is definitely my favorite Persona in P3/P4. Die For Me! is the most badass spell in the game.

I want a Spider-man RPG.

[quote name='bvharris']And I yours. Two more radically different versions of the same character probably can't be found. :D

Alice is definitely my favorite Persona in P3/P4. Die For Me! is the most badass spell in the game.[/QUOTE]

I loved Alice in P3 but I never got her in 4. :/

Having Thanatos cast Die for Me makes me lol for some reason.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I want a Spider-man RPG.[/QUOTE]

I do too, with a deep and compelling love story about Peter Parker and Mary Jane.

[quote name='distgfx']I do too, with a deep and compelling love story about Peter Parker and Mary Jane.[/QUOTE]

They could throw in Gwen Stacey and make it a love triangle.

Edit: I actually enjoyed what I read of Spider-Man loves Mary Jane...

[quote name='distgfx']I do too, with a deep and compelling love story about Peter Parker and Mary Jane.[/QUOTE]

It will be like Final Fantasy VII, where Mary Jane is killed by Harry Osborn and then Peter Parker goes through a mental breakdown and they save the world from the Green Goblin!

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I just realized...this starting to become the GGT thread of RPGs[/QUOTE]

What makes you say that?

[quote name='distgfx']What makes you say that?[/QUOTE]

We are acting like how we would act on the GGT thread, but we are just talking about RPGs, I'm not saying I don't mind at all though ;)

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']We are acting like how we would act on the GGT thread, but we are just talking about RPGs, I'm not saying I don't mind at all though ;)[/QUOTE]

I mind! :cool: This thread needs to be saved from itself.

Suikoden 2 is the best RPG on the PS1. Discuss.

[quote name='bvharris']I mind! :cool: This thread needs to be saved from itself.

Suikoden 2 is the best RPG on the PS1. Discuss.[/QUOTE]

I've heard great things about it, but I've never played it. Why do you ask? I was like four when it came out :D

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
892display.png
[/QUOTE]

I wanted her to be the teacher in the MMORPG so bad. Really, she was the only NPC I wanted to date.

Speaking of P3 though, I'm playing through again (3rd time) but as a girl on P3P this time. Can I bump clams with Mitsuru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back