Sam's Club Deals Thread

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Mod's note:
Please use this thread going forward for trade requests, sell requests, buy requests and the like for all clearance games from Sam's Club:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251017

Please add the location you found the game at, price, and any additional helpful information you can to each game you list in the Wiki.

I figured it's time we make a thread like this for all of the Sam's Club deals/clearance sales.

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) for 9.87 at my local Sam's Club, along with Punch Out for Wii for 8.48, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.

They also had Resistance 2 for 17.81, and GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars.

Clearance Games Include:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) $9.87
Punch Out for Wii for 8.48
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.
Resistance 2 (CE) for 17.81
GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars
Wii Grand Slam Tennis: $8.82
Killzone 2: $11.81
Infamous: $6.75
360 AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack: 6.xx
PS3 Endwar: $8.xx
PS2 Rock Band 2: 2.xx
360 Rock Band 2 Band Set: $79.xx
Mirrors Edge - 13.xx
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 - 36.xx
Ghostbusters (any system): 19.81
Bionic Commando (PS3): 13.81
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360): $9.81
Saint's Row 2 (PS3): 8.81
Lego Batman (PS3): 12.81
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night 4 $17.81
iconps3.gif
Fight Night 4 $27.81
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Wolfenstein $10.34
iconps3.gif
Overlord 2 $6.72
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Transformers 2 $10.34
:wii: Boom Blox - 12.81
:wii: Pikmin - 12.81
EA Active Sports (Wii) $10
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) Game only for $15.76 yesterday
PSP Go systems for $177
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41
Medal of Honor LE on PS3 $19.21
GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01
:360: TW PGA Tour 2010 --- $19.xx (again)
:ps3: Wet --- $24.xx
Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx
Darksiders : 14.91
Bioshock 2 for $6.41
Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81
R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx.
:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx
$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno

Note: Some games such as Saint's Row 2 are lower in price at certain Sam's than the price listed. Very YMMV on a lot of these titles. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liontamer']I snagged the last copy of each of these games for Xbox 360 at my local Sam's last week:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Editoion $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41[/QUOTE]

O_O, I'm so going to Sam's Club tomorrow.

I saw GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01. I went to buy it and they didn't have it. That's the 2nd time I tried to buy the game at Sam's Club (another location last year also had it on clearance), and they didn't have it.

They really need a better way to handle game sales. First wait in line to buy the game, then you have to wait at customer service. Then you have to wait for them to call someone with a key to unlock the cage of games. Then wait for them to search the case, call someone else to help look and then they decide they don't have it, tell me to go to the other register to get a refund at the person looking for the game walks away without another word. It makes it where I don't even want to bother to buy games there anymore since this is the 4th time I have run into this problem.

Exactly, I've pretty much given up between that and the YMMVness of prices from store to store now. It's not even a regional issue, the more stock the higher the price.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I saw GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01. I went to buy it and they didn't have it. That's the 2nd time I tried to buy the game at Sam's Club (another location last year also had it on clearance), and they didn't have it.

They really need a better way to handle game sales. First wait in line to buy the game, then you have to wait at customer service. Then you have to wait for them to call someone with a key to unlock the cage of games. Then wait for them to search the case, call someone else to help look and then they decide they don't have it, tell me to go to the other register to get a refund at the person looking for the game walks away without another word. It makes it where I don't even want to bother to buy games there anymore since this is the 4th time I have run into this problem.[/QUOTE]

Complain, they gave me a $20 gift card for complaining about this exact problem. You pay to be a member there and they should do better with handling the game sales. I honestly think there is something fishy going on with the games in Sam's club since the inventory will show games in stock but they are not in the store. Sometimes it will be many games, you would think if a store is missing 10 $50 games for a total of $500 that they would notice and do something about it (just an example).

I am not sure if I have actually seen anyone walk away with a game at my Sam's club, everyone picks up a game, brings it to the register, then has to go to the desk to get it refunded after 20 min of searching because the store doesn't actually have the game. There is an online form on the Sam's club website where you can complain. I will not buy games at Sam's anymore though, their prices aren't even good most of the time and its not worth the hassle.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering complaining earlier today but figured they would ignore it but I sent a complaint after reading you go a gift card. Even the complaint form is messed up. I typed up a few sentences, hit enter to go to the next paragraph and it submitted the form. That happened twice so I typed it up in Wordpad and had to copy and paste it to the form.

I was shocked to find two white PSP GO systems with the 3 downloadable titles for $114.01 at the Chesapeake, VA (Battlefield Blvd) location today. I even took it to a register to price check it. Unfortunately, I still can't think of a reason to own this system so I passed but I'm sure someone will be interested at this price point. I checked the website and the system is sitting at $168.81 there.

Just got back from the Richey Rd store near Houston...was looking for punchout wii. They didn't have any but I did get them to find an item #795325. had them search other stores and none within 30 miles had the game. I knew it was a shot in the dark. So if somebody wants to call their local sams and give them this number they can check other stores for the game....if their system even brings it up on file, it's been clearanced out of most systems. The game is probably long gone but a few Sams might have it left...somewhere.

Honestly, I agree with the above posts. The hassle of getting a game a Sams is almost not even worth it. Nobody ever answers the phones when you call them for a specific game. You have to know the item # of the game, otherwise they have to search through the game case, which they don't want to do. If you don't have the item # you are screwed. A lot of times they have games in the case that aren't on the floor so you have to go through the case with them....very arduous. You can find some really good deals but you really have to look for them.

Just so you know, Punchout hit around 9 bucks about a year ago. You're about as likely to find it at sam's as you are to find the face of Jesus on your toast. Sorry if I rained on your day, just sayin you'll be better served looking for the next deal on it.

Sorry for such a long delay on updating the OP. I looked through the thread and added a bunch of lowered prices and updated games to the OP.

Nice finds living in the retiree/golf capital of the US (Naples, Fl) every game item seems to be full price still.. Batman AA is still 49.98

They have Rock Band 3 game only for xbox 360 for somewhere under 19 dollars at sams club in evansville indiana. It might be under 18 I just remember it was cheap. I got Beatles Rock band game only for 360 for 5.01 but it was the last on the shelf I'm pretty sure.

It's 18.18 for Rock Band 3 for all systems, but MSRP on it is now $20.

Saw Halo Reach tagged at 24.xx here in Atlanta. Another was marked around $40. I didn't attempt to get it to confirm the price as I got a free copy in the live update beta.

Does anyone know if the DS games in the easter baskets are on clearance yet, my Sam's has a whole bunch of these located on the bottom of the video game racks and I would like to know what they are priced at now that easter is over, if they are on sale at all. I don't feel like going up to the register for a price check.

[quote name='SaraAB']Does anyone know if the DS games in the easter baskets are on clearance yet, my Sam's has a whole bunch of these located on the bottom of the video game racks and I would like to know what they are priced at now that easter is over, if they are on sale at all. I don't feel like going up to the register for a price check.[/QUOTE]

They were half off at my store, but most of the games are lame. which ones are you thinking about getting?

Prices on games on Sam's Club YMMV... This thread seems to be for showing off by some unless you specify the location of your Sam's Club the rest of us won't know where to find them.

[quote name='slowdive21']They were half off at my store, but most of the games are lame. which ones are you thinking about getting?[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check to see if there are any left here, I doubt it though, but there was a harvest moon game at mine, probably not a bad deal.

[quote name='hustletron']My Sam's is always up to date as far as prices and stock, there's nothing ever on clearance, I hate it![/QUOTE]

Same. I really wish I could find Killzone 2 at that price. :cry:

I got KZ2 for that price at Sam's . . . about 18 months ago. Also got Punchout and Batman for those prices at the same time. Nothing since. Point is that alot of those prices in the op are really old and there's zero chance to find some of those games at Sam's like the 3 games I mentioned are long gone.

[quote name='jdawgg76']I got KZ2 for that price at Sam's . . . about 18 months ago. Also got Punchout and Batman for those prices at the same time. Nothing since. Point is that alot of those prices in the op are really old and there's zero chance to find some of those games at Sam's like the 3 games I mentioned are long gone.[/QUOTE]
Well no one has bothered to give me updated prices on them, so what do you expect?

I saw 2 versions of Nintendogs 3DS for $16.81. One was a poodle version I think, the other was a cat and dog version? I didn't really pay attention to the versions since I don't have a 3DS.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Singstar Dance With Microphones PS3 $6.01 as usual they had a card out for it and couldn't find it when I went to buy it[/QUOTE]

Must be an employee at your sams that buys them straight out of the lockup.

My store always has like 5 copies of the game, and they just put out one card. That's how i built up much of my amazon credit actually.

First time I've ever seen this at sams. A value bin of games at the managers stand behind cash registers. In it:
LA Noire 360 - $19.91
Bulletstorm 360 -$19.91
Two worlds 2 360 & ps3 -$19.91
Move games $19.91
3ds games Rayman and street fighter $19.91
Dragon age 2 ps3 $19.91
Tiger woods 12 -$19.91 Wii and 360

Was at my local store and found copies of Nintendogs+Cats for 3DS for $7.01 each. Got a copy of the golden retriever one to try and then likely sell. Might want to check your local store if interested. My is in Phoenix off Ray Rd.

[quote name='ijustw1n']First time I've ever seen this at sams. A value bin of games at the managers stand behind cash registers. In it:
LA Noire 360 - $19.91
Bulletstorm 360 -$19.91
Two worlds 2 360 & ps3 -$19.91
Move games $19.91
3ds games Rayman and street fighter $19.91
Dragon age 2 ps3 $19.91
Tiger woods 12 -$19.91 Wii and 360[/QUOTE]
Which sams club is this?

Nintendogs+Cats for the 3DS at the Winterville, NC location was $9.01. I bought the Toy Poodle and Golden Retriever versions. First time I've found a deal there! :applause:

I get so frustrated whenever I THINK I find a deal at my Sam's... last 5 times I have went have picked up varying numbers of game, and not once have I got everything that I intended to get... happened yesterday with a copy of Nintendogs on the 3ds

[quote name='wolverine81']Picked up Gran Turismo 5 for $12.01.[/QUOTE]
WOW that's a great deal , it's still 55$ at my store.

I noticed that the Eau Claire, WI store had all three versions of Nintendogs+Cats for the 3DS for $10.71 when I was there tonight, so I snagged Toy Poodle for myself. Nice to finally get in on a local Sam's Club deal!

Brought up 2 possible deals, was told both were OOS. Black Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk bundle, $20.xx and SingStar Dance bundle $7.xx.

bread's done
Back