Sam's Club Deals Thread

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Mod's note:
Please use this thread going forward for trade requests, sell requests, buy requests and the like for all clearance games from Sam's Club:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251017

Please add the location you found the game at, price, and any additional helpful information you can to each game you list in the Wiki.

I figured it's time we make a thread like this for all of the Sam's Club deals/clearance sales.

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) for 9.87 at my local Sam's Club, along with Punch Out for Wii for 8.48, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.

They also had Resistance 2 for 17.81, and GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars.

Clearance Games Include:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) $9.87
Punch Out for Wii for 8.48
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.
Resistance 2 (CE) for 17.81
GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars
Wii Grand Slam Tennis: $8.82
Killzone 2: $11.81
Infamous: $6.75
360 AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack: 6.xx
PS3 Endwar: $8.xx
PS2 Rock Band 2: 2.xx
360 Rock Band 2 Band Set: $79.xx
Mirrors Edge - 13.xx
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 - 36.xx
Ghostbusters (any system): 19.81
Bionic Commando (PS3): 13.81
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360): $9.81
Saint's Row 2 (PS3): 8.81
Lego Batman (PS3): 12.81
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night 4 $17.81
iconps3.gif
Fight Night 4 $27.81
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Wolfenstein $10.34
iconps3.gif
Overlord 2 $6.72
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Transformers 2 $10.34
:wii: Boom Blox - 12.81
:wii: Pikmin - 12.81
EA Active Sports (Wii) $10
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) Game only for $15.76 yesterday
PSP Go systems for $177
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41
Medal of Honor LE on PS3 $19.21
GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01
:360: TW PGA Tour 2010 --- $19.xx (again)
:ps3: Wet --- $24.xx
Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx
Darksiders : 14.91
Bioshock 2 for $6.41
Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81
R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx.
:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx
$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno

Note: Some games such as Saint's Row 2 are lower in price at certain Sam's than the price listed. Very YMMV on a lot of these titles. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, how come nobody ever states which store they got their deal from?
Second, got Infamous 2 today at Turnersville NJ store for $14.71. Only had the one display card on the floor. I forgot to ask if they had anymore in stock.

Several display cards for Donkey Kong Country Wii here however the game is marked 39..xx. The online price is also 39.xx for this particular club so I have no reason to believe that the price has gone down on this game. Besides they probably don't have it in stock anyways, as they don't seem to have any games in stock even though they have cards for them out on the floor.

There is also a a random copy of MySims SkyHeroes for Wii on the floor (again the card for it), which is a game that does not come up online when I try to search for it. Its also at an inflated price of 26.xx. This game is cheaper just about anywhere else.

Several display cards for Donkey Kong Country Wii here however the game is marked 39..xx. The online price is also 39.xx so I have no reason to believe that the price has gone down on this game. Besides they probably don't have it in stock anyways, as they don't seem to have any games in stock even though they have cards for them out on the floor.

There is also a a random copy of MySims SkyHeroes for Wii on the floor (again the card for it), which is a game that does not come up online when I try to search for it. Its also at an inflated price of 26.xx, this game is much cheaper just about everywhere.

I don't know if this has been listed but Vita First Edition bundles at Sam's Club are 299 - i didn't see any regular edition prices

I just wikify'd the thread since I can't update the OP like I would like to, so please do add/update/edit any new deals you all find and post their location. Thank you.

[quote name='SativaSam']I just wikify'd the thread since I can't update the OP like I would like to, so please do add/update/edit any new deals you all find and post their location. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

If this is gonna go wikified, you should put some instructions on the OP:
Something like:
First place which specific Sam's Club is the deal and then put the game:
Example:
MIA,FL Store #XXXX: PS3 Game X: $XX.XX

Bumped the very old thread instead of starting a new one.  Just saw an Xbox 360 holiday bundle for $164.71 in Turnersville NJ.  It's marked as "last one", so it's probably only this price at this location.

[attachment=3703:20140316_104045.jpg]

Last sunday I saw the move nav controllers for $5 NOT the wands.  Since I already own 3 wands and 1 nav I didn't get any for now I will wait and see if they go lower lol

They also had AC III Liberations VITA for $10, pissed since I already own it

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped the very old thread instead of starting a new one. Just saw an Xbox 360 holiday bundle for $164.71 in Turnersville NJ. It's marked as "last one", so it's probably only this price at this location.

20140316_104045.jpg
Just ran across the same thing in Columbus, Ga.
250 gb holiday bundle for $164.71

They also had just dance 2015 for $15.71

Passed on both.

A few months back sams had next gen titles at 35. When I was there today I had acIV on ps4 scanned and it rang up still at 34.99  that was at the Marburg ave. store in Cincinnati

If your store still have the "Titanfall" Xbox One controller they might ring up for $50.00 now. My son just picked one up at the Robinson, PA store for that price.

bread's done
Back