Sam's Club Deals Thread

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Mod's note:
Please use this thread going forward for trade requests, sell requests, buy requests and the like for all clearance games from Sam's Club:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251017

Please add the location you found the game at, price, and any additional helpful information you can to each game you list in the Wiki.

I figured it's time we make a thread like this for all of the Sam's Club deals/clearance sales.

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) for 9.87 at my local Sam's Club, along with Punch Out for Wii for 8.48, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.

They also had Resistance 2 for 17.81, and GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars.

Clearance Games Include:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (360) $9.87
Punch Out for Wii for 8.48
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original edition I must add) for 17.81.
Resistance 2 (CE) for 17.81
GTA 4 for PS3 for 8 dollars
Wii Grand Slam Tennis: $8.82
Killzone 2: $11.81
Infamous: $6.75
360 AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack: 6.xx
PS3 Endwar: $8.xx
PS2 Rock Band 2: 2.xx
360 Rock Band 2 Band Set: $79.xx
Mirrors Edge - 13.xx
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 - 36.xx
Ghostbusters (any system): 19.81
Bionic Commando (PS3): 13.81
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360): $9.81
Saint's Row 2 (PS3): 8.81
Lego Batman (PS3): 12.81
iconxbox360.gif
Fight Night 4 $17.81
iconps3.gif
Fight Night 4 $27.81
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Wolfenstein $10.34
iconps3.gif
Overlord 2 $6.72
iconps3.gif
iconxbox360.gif
Transformers 2 $10.34
:wii: Boom Blox - 12.81
:wii: Pikmin - 12.81
EA Active Sports (Wii) $10
Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) Game only for $15.76 yesterday
PSP Go systems for $177
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41
Medal of Honor LE on PS3 $19.21
GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS for $6.01
:360: TW PGA Tour 2010 --- $19.xx (again)
:ps3: Wet --- $24.xx
Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx
Darksiders : 14.91
Bioshock 2 for $6.41
Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81
R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx.
:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx
$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno

Note: Some games such as Saint's Row 2 are lower in price at certain Sam's than the price listed. Very YMMV on a lot of these titles. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my local Sam's Club today and got PS3 Bioshock 2 for $6 and some change, and PS3 Battlefield Bad Company II for $14 and some change. I was quite surprised. I dunno how everyone's local store is, but the one nearby usually has the games on clearance in a bookshelf/case thing that is locked. This case is near the electronics section where the game display cards are and also by the various electronics that have been returned, repaired, etc. that are marked down.

The games in the case are usually singles, so I guess thats why they are clearanced out. The prices are almost never posted so most of the time I have customer service page whoever has the key and the price gun. Most of the time its worth it though!

[quote name='JAlbertL']Don't be a liar. They never have anything there. I picked up SoulSilver for 15$ in the Sam's in Addison. They had a bunch of DJ Heroes for 56.XX, Fight Night 4 13.XX and some older titles.[/QUOTE]
I'm not claiming that it's a repeatable experiment, but I'm not lying, either.

Receipt_3.jpg

It rang up as "360 GAME," but as you can see, the item numbers match up.

Saw R&C Crack in Time for 7.xx. Picked one up only for them to have none in stock so then I wait again to get my money back. Fun times. Also saw Prototype ps3/360 11.xx, ghostbusters 360 9.xx, ps3 kane & lynch dead men 9.xx.

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Sam's in Turnersville NJ has Heavy Rain $19.11.[/QUOTE]

I am from Philly and go to the Turnersville Sams from time to time what other games did they have there?

[quote name='Ervgotti85']I am from Philly and go to the Turnersville Sams from time to time what other games did they have there?[/QUOTE]

Nothing else special really, I was surprised at Heany Rain cause I always check (at the tagged price) and never really see much. They have the old markdowns, Brutal Legend MGS4 etc...

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Sam's in Turnersville NJ has Heavy Rain $19.11.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ervgotti85']I am from Philly and go to the Turnersville Sams from time to time what other games did they have there?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xfreefallerx']Nothing else special really, I was surprised at Heany Rain cause I always check (at the tagged price) and never really see much. They have the old markdowns, Brutal Legend MGS4 etc...[/QUOTE]I made a thread awhile back about the two Sam's Clubs IN Philly: the one in Franklin Mills Mall, and the one in Willow Grove, and my experiences there and the deals there. I didn't know there was one in Turnersville. That's too far out for me. I live in Philly also. Here's the thread Sam's Club at Willow Grove, PA has Bayonetta for $24.91/Uncharted 2 for $16.21

:ps3: Sports Champions Move Bundle $89.xx
:ps3: Motion Controller $45.xx
:ps3: Nav Controller $25.xx
:ps3: Move Charger $24.xx
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $19.xx
:wii: Wii Fit Plus $88.xx

My sams has the iPod touch 3rd generation 64GB for $319. Plenty are left. Of course we all know that the 4th gen is out and that its infinitely better.

[quote name='david12795']anything at palm beach 45th street sams club?[/QUOTE]

lol another Floridian:applause: but I went to Sams the other day (45th) and they had nada...unless they were some games in the back that didn't have displays :cry:

[quote name='Ebegebee']I went to my local Sam's Club today...PS3 Battlefield Bad Company II for $14 and some change.[/QUOTE]

Last Friday I saw :ps3: BF:BC2 for $17.xx and Ratchet and Clank for $14.xx but didn't pick it up. I thought, "I'll just come back tomorrow."

I don't know why I did that; they were gone the next day :wall:I was hoping to get those for my cousin but I missed out. I learned my lesson :lol:

I picked up :wii:Super Paper Mario for $19.99 and 1 copy remained. I also saw

$9.91 :ps3:MLB The Show 09
$14.91 :360:Prototype
$19.98 :360:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010
$24.95 :360: Dante's Inferno
$34.95 :360: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition (not much of a deal since Amazon currently has it for $28.25 w/FSSS)

Nearly passed out.
Today, in my local Clearwater, FL Sam's...
Brand new Beatles Rock Band LE, not the Rock Band 1 kit with the Beatles game but the full blown bass, drum kit, and microphone.

PS3 version was around $110-120.

Xbox 360 - $34.11

I scooped up the last one.

I'll ebay or trade the game (since I already own it) to make it even sweeter.

I would have happily paid $39 for the Hofner bass alone.

Found Darksiders :ps3: for $14.91 at the Sam's in Lewisville, TX yesterday but I passed on it. There were two display cards with the price marked as $26.XX if I remember correctly, but there is a sign just below the rack reading a "special price" or something like that for only $14.91.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Found Darksiders :ps3: for $14.91 at the Sam's in Lewisville, TX yesterday but I passed on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just came back from Sam's and saw it for the same price for the :360:. Except I didn't pass on it :)

I also saw:

Different combo packs for :ps3: and :360:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma & Alone in the Dark for $28.xx
and some others.

[quote name='htown01']Yeah, I just came back from Sam's and saw it for the same price for the :360:. Except I didn't pass on it :)

I also saw:

Different combo packs for :ps3: and :360:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma & Alone in the Dark for $28.xx
and some others.[/QUOTE]

Which sams ???

[quote name='Retrospect Hero']Which sams ???[/QUOTE]

Fuqua St, Houston, TX. I didn't see any more copies of Darksiders though.

Microsoft mouse was $17.81 at my Sam's today. Can't remember which one but its a really good mouse for the price because I have one, usually they are $30 or more even on Amazon. There was only one left at my store so its probably gone however you can check your store but these will probably go fast.

Excitebots was also $9.81 I think, it was close to that. A good price if it hasn't already been talked about.

Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx. Should I pick this game up?

Other Deals include:

Vizio 55" 120Hz LCD for 889.00
Vizio 32" 60Hz LCD for 288.xx
Vizio 42" 60Hz LCD for 489.00
Vizio 47" 120Hx LCD for 668.00

Great Deals on TV's if anyone missed out on Walmarts sale.

Picked up

Bionic Commando : 7.81 ( I got the last copy )
Wolfenstein : 9.91 ( 1 copy left )
X Men Origins Wolverine : 9.91 ( 1copy left)
Darksiders : 14.91 ( 1 copy left )

at my local Sams's today. Also saw Ratchet & Clank : Crack in Time for 15.21. They were all for PS3.

Funny thing was that of the 2 copies of Darksiders, one was marked 14.91, the other 24.xx. If anyone is curious, I went to the West Lafayette, IN Sam's club but it seems that I'm the only CAG in the region.

I need to renew my sams membership, it pays for itself by just finding 1 good game deal, I remember last year I got 2 copies of punchout for wii under 10 a piece.

[quote name='karekano126']Picked up

Bionic Commando : 7.81 ( I got the last copy )
Wolfenstein : 9.91 ( 1 copy left )
X Men Origins Wolverine : 9.91 ( 1copy left)
Darksiders : 14.91 ( 1 copy left )

at my local Sams's today. Also saw Ratchet & Clank : Crack in Time for 15.21. They were all for PS3.

Funny thing was that of the 2 copies of Darksiders, one was marked 14.91, the other 24.xx. If anyone is curious, I went to the West Lafayette, IN Sam's club but it seems that I'm the only CAG in the region.[/QUOTE]

You damn Purdue kids think everything is in West Lafayette. I lived in Lafayette until recently and Sam's was one of my favorite stealthy deal locations. I graduated in May though and have been out of the area for a bit. I live near Columbus now and there isn't a game in Sam's marked less than 54.99 here. It's weird.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Heavy Rain marked down to 23.xx. Should I pick this game up?

[/QUOTE]

Defiantly get heavy rain man. One HELL of a game. I paid the full $60 when it had come out, and felt that it was 100% worth it. for 23 bucks it's a great price for a game of that caliber.

Finally broke down and picked up :ps3: Heavy Rain for $29.xx. I've been waiting for it to drop for at least a couple months but nothing ... and it was the last copy I had seen in 3 local stores.

The $34.99 Amazon Lightning deal last week encouraged me to go ahead at this price.

Cookeville, TN Sam's Club has marked down Red Faction: Guerrilla and Fight Night: Round 4 to 9.xx. I'm not sure if Fight Night was a mistake or not...the other copies were listed at 34.xx. The game checked out at 9.xx though. Happy hunting...

Sam's in Clearwater, FL had Red Faction: Guerrilla and Wolfenstein PS3 for $9.xx. I went to buy the two copies of Wolfenstein, paid for it, and they were like "Oh, sorry, we don't have those..."

WTfuck?!? Then take the MULTIPLE COPIES you have OFF of the rack!

They also had Dirt 2 for $14.xx, along with Brutal Legends for $14.xx.

[quote name='BiggNick']Sam's in Clearwater, FL had Red Faction: Guerrilla and Wolfenstein PS3 for $9.xx. I went to buy the two copies of Wolfenstein, paid for it, and they were like "Oh, sorry, we don't have those..."

WTfuck?!? Then take the MULTIPLE COPIES you have OFF of the rack!

They also had Dirt 2 for $14.xx, along with Brutal Legends for $14.xx.[/QUOTE]

I make them check now. I've gotten way too many refunds for games not being there (1 is way too many but more than that :))

They really only have themselves to blame. They have the worst system for storing electronics/games that I have ever seen.

[quote name='shoe478']I make them check now. I've gotten way too many refunds for games not being there (1 is way too many but more than that :))[/QUOTE]It's downright ridiculous. The worst is waiting in a long line with everybody having a full cart and you just want to purchase a game or two. Then you go to the cage and they say they don't have it so you go to customer service and wait in that long ass line. Easily can waste an hour or so on what should take five minutes. Some stores around here you can go right to CS and ask if it's in the cage behind them, other stores won't do it. Between that and the YMMVness of local Sam's (R&C ToD 7 bucks at one store but sold out while 40 at the rest) prices and timing of drops it's hardly worth it.

Saw a copy of Little Big Planet GOTY for $10.81. Didn't pick it up because I already own a copy of the game.

:ps3: Heavy Rain was $12.11. But none in stock. So I bought it from another Sams Club for $29.91, and then did a return/rebuy at the Sams with the lower price.

[quote name='regis100']:ps3: Heavy Rain was $12.11. But none in stock. So I bought it from another Sams Club for $29.91, and then did a return/rebuy at the Sams with the lower price.[/QUOTE]You can do that? Holy crap. There are several games around here that I could do that with.

[quote name='jdawgg76']You can do that? Holy crap. There are several games around here that I could do that with.[/QUOTE]

Big YMMV, one store let me do it, one store didn't.

[quote name='shoe478']Big YMMV, one store let me do it, one store didn't.[/QUOTE]

Does Sams Club not pricematch themselves? What I mean is if I buy something today and tomorrow the price drops can I take my receipe in and get the difference back?

[quote name='Bulletpig']Does Sams Club not pricematch themselves? What I mean is if I buy something today and tomorrow the price drops can I take my receipe in and get the difference back?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you have a few days to get it adjusted.

[quote name='outkastx']EA Active Sports (Wii) $10 @ Normal, IL Sam's Club[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they have Heavy Rain clearanced at the Normal store? I don't have a membership anymore, and, I actually live 45 minutes north of Normal these days.

I've been wanting to pick up Heavy Rain.

[quote name='Rig']Do you know if they have Heavy Rain clearanced at the Normal store? I don't have a membership anymore, and, I actually live 45 minutes north of Normal these days.

I've been wanting to pick up Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

Call, ask for a price check and give them this number

They may also be nice enough to check the inventory on the computer to see if any are at the store.

[quote name='Rig']Do you know if they have Heavy Rain clearanced at the Normal store? I don't have a membership anymore, and, I actually live 45 minutes north of Normal these days.

I've been wanting to pick up Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it, they had Bayonetta and a few other low MSRP games clearanced.

The yellow pack of 12 post-it pads is $3.00 at my Sam's Club, since post-it's are really expensive elsewhere, this is a super deal and it will get you a lifetime's supply for only $3.

I snagged the last copy of each of these games for Xbox 360 at my local Sam's last week:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Editoion $6.41
Fallout New Vegas $36.41

bread's done
Back