htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Use coupon code: BFSBLK20122USED
1 coupon per account.
Thanks to MrWorkrate @ SD.

Your $12 discount will be automatically applied once you’ve added two or more used games to your Shopping Cart. You’ll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout. Discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts and expires on 11/26/2012

Offer valid for used, released games on disc only; not valid for new, digital, or pre-order purchases. All sales are final. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Dealer orders not accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Anexanhume']Do I need to play MP2 to understand MP3?[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. But wiki the back story will make you appreciate the character more.

Deus Ex was the one game I wanted. I finally decided on another game (GR:FS) and it goes OOS -_- ah well..don't need it. I have it on PC.

Max Payne 3 + Spider-Man: Edge of Time for $16 including shipping is a hell of a deal. Saves on Black Friday stress too.

Thanks CAG!

[quote name='BWOzar']Max Payne 3 + Spider-Man: Edge of Time for $16 including shipping is a hell of a deal. Saves on Black Friday stress too.

Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]

I agree. Now I can focus on just clicking on GTA IV Complete's Lightning Deal instead of it and Max Payne both. :D

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Got Binary Domain and Witcher 2 for $19 shipped. Not to shabby I guess, Thanks![/QUOTE]

Binary Domain is a nice little gem of a shooter.

[quote name='Komentra']Doesn't the PS3 version of Max Payne 3 come with the first Max Payne? I remember hearing that somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Walmart launch copies included it, but the code was only good for a week or two.

I'm on the fence. The two games I want, R&C: All 4 One and SF X Tekken, don't have free shipping. Shipping is $4, so I'm effectively saving $4 per game rather than $6. I'll have to think about it.

[quote name='gigaislam']where to find the pre-owned section at this site ![/QUOTE]

There is no pre-owned section. Used and New prices show up at the same place for each. You can select sort by used price at the top of the list though.

[quote name='gigaislam']where to find the pre-owned section at this site ![/QUOTE]

Well if you don't know, you better ask somebody... ;-)

[quote name='thehoweller']AC:Revelations (PS3, which includes the first game too), and Witcher 2, all shipped for $25. Thank you![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there was a very limited amount of the copies of Revelations that included AC1, so it's doubtful you'll get one. Still, one can hope I guess.

Man, I'm sitting right smack dab in the middle of the fence.

Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360) plus FIFA Street (Xbox 360) for $34.27 shipped.

Can't....pull...trigger......

[quote name='roedaniel19']I'm pretty sure there was a very limited amount of the copies of Revelations that included AC1, so it's doubtful you'll get one. Still, one can hope I guess.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was that limited. I was able to snag one at Best Buy many months after the game released. Plus, I believe it came with the original run of copies, which is more than likely the ones that Gamefly has in stock.

That being said, AC1 isn't worth the 10+ hours it takes to play it. And no trophies, for those losers who care about things like that so much that they have trophy cards in their sigs!

Man am I happy I saw this one. Just grabbed Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Need For Speed: The Run for $19 Shipped. Thanks TC!

[quote name='roedaniel19']I'm pretty sure there was a very limited amount of the copies of Revelations that included AC1, so it's doubtful you'll get one. Still, one can hope I guess.[/QUOTE]

Just for the record the copy I got from Gamefly did have AC1 on it. I might of just been lucky however.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't think it was that limited. I was able to snag one at Best Buy many months after the game released. Plus, I believe it came with the original run of copies, which is more than likely the ones that Gamefly has in stock.

That being said, AC1 isn't worth the 10+ hours it takes to play it. And no trophies, for those losers who care about things like that so much that they have trophy cards in their sigs![/QUOTE]

I actually loved the first. I'd say it's definitely worth a shot.

Shoot... it's telling me I don't have enough items in my cart to use the coupon. Eyeing MGS HD for Xbox and Twilight Princess for Wii.

picked up BF3 and Spider-Man EoT for $15 ty op awesome deal

I think when their inventory gets to a certain number, free shipping starts to become unavailable ...just a theory.

[quote name='roedaniel19']I actually loved the first. I'd say it's definitely worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I kind of liked it, but found it pretty repetitive. I think my perception of it changed quite a bit when I played AC2 and found out how much more well rounded and enjoyable that game was.

[quote name='AT7Vette']what happened to all the free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I added Future Soldier when it had "free shipping on used" for the product page and then it was removed during checkout. I still bit on it anyway but that's $3 I would have put towards the next one.

Still a decent deal.

[quote name='roedaniel19']There is no pre-owned section. Used and New prices show up at the same place for each. You can select sort by used price at the top of the list though.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']I kind of liked it, but found it pretty repetitive. I think my perception of it changed quite a bit when I played AC2 and found out how much more well rounded and enjoyable that game was.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll agree that AC2 was a MAJOR step up.

bread's done
Back