htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Use coupon code: BFSBLK20122USED
1 coupon per account.
Thanks to MrWorkrate @ SD.

Your $12 discount will be automatically applied once you’ve added two or more used games to your Shopping Cart. You’ll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout. Discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts and expires on 11/26/2012

Offer valid for used, released games on disc only; not valid for new, digital, or pre-order purchases. All sales are final. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Dealer orders not accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a shit deal for loyal gf customers because the 10% discount doesn't stack with coupon so essentially the $12 off saves you shit.

AAAAND i totally didn't realize that binary domain is new for 14.99 from newegg with free ship.

dangit. :|

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']if $12 off is less than 10% off 2 used games.... whine more.[/QUOTE]

It's a shitty deal for members is all i am saying. Plus they jacked up all their used game prices by $2-3.

[quote name='3kingdoms']It's a shitty deal for members is all i am saying. Plus they jacked up all their used game prices by $2-3.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't a shitty deal if you got in on it before price increase and removal of free shipping :)

[quote name='PMAN7103']Does anyone know when this deal ends?[/QUOTE]
Your $12 discount will be automatically applied once you’ve added two or more used games to your Shopping Cart. You’ll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout. Discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts and expires on 11/26/2012

Offer valid for used, released games on disc only; not valid for new, digital, or pre-order purchases. All sales are final. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Dealer orders not accepted.
Promo code expires 11/26.

Heads up, it looks like they are restocking and repricing right now.

I had Saints Row 3 & Max Payne 3 in my cart but they went out of stock when I took too long looking for another game.

Then Batman Arkham City and Dead Rising 2 were $12.99 before being adjusted.

I grabbed Max Payne 3(Kmart was out) and Binary Domain. Came to $22.29, so not bad. Saved 7 bucks from buying them new on Amazon and/or Newegg.

Wish I could use the code twice and grab a couple Vita games also now that I bought that bundle from Amazon.

So usually how good of condition are the the used games in? Moderately well with boxes and etc? Also I signed up does my free trial start now or when I first start renting?

[quote name='MulderYuffie']So usually how good of condition are the the used games in? Moderately well with boxes and etc? Also I signed up does my free trial start now or when I first start renting?[/QUOTE]
for me the boxes/manual have been in mint condition for ps3/360.

as for games the ps3 games have always been in great condition, as for 360 its kind of hit or miss.

[quote name='MulderYuffie']So usually how good of condition are the the used games in? Moderately well with boxes and etc? Also I signed up does my free trial start now or when I first start renting?[/QUOTE]

Case and manual are always perfect. Game discs have ranged from okay(but I've never received that don't work) to great. These are rentals so if you're hoping for mint condition, I wouldn't buy from Gamefly.

The free trial starts when you sign up.

I usually get PS3 games and they are in great condition. My last batch however (Future Soldier and Arkham City) were scratched up though.

[quote name='uiengineer']sweet. i grabbed Asura's Wrath and RE: ORC for $14.85[/QUOTE]
If you grabbed :ps3: version, that's fine. If you grabeed :360: might try refreshing MS store for a $10 new copy.

I got both my games today. Both are in good condition with some chips. Witcher 2 came with both the sleeve and the quest guide which was nice.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Is there no more free shipping on used games?[/QUOTE]

They pulled it halfway through the day after the code first went live

Anyone have any experience buying 3DS games from GameFly? I'm tempted to go in for two copies of Tales of the Abyss 3DS (one for me, one for my housemate as a Christmas gift). Not sure if I'm going to find anything cheaper than $52.13 for two copies shipped, but I do want to make sure the boxes/manuals are in good condition.

The boxes are always new. The boxes are kept in storage or wherever they keep them

Your free trial started when you started

[quote name='Trudy']Anyone have any experience buying 3DS games from GameFly? I'm tempted to go in for two copies of Tales of the Abyss 3DS (one for me, one for my housemate as a Christmas gift). Not sure if I'm going to find anything cheaper than $52.13 for two copies shipped, but I do want to make sure the boxes/manuals are in good condition.[/QUOTE]
don't worry they will be in great condition, pretty much like new from my experience with gamefly.

Received my games today. Max Payne 3 and FF 13-2 for xbox. Paid $13.99 for the pair shipped. Cant beat that. So happy I was able to get in on the free shipping and double dip with this coupon.

[quote name='Artrigis']Received my games today. Max Payne 3 and FF 13-2 for xbox. Paid $13.99 for the pair shipped. Cant beat that. So happy I was able to get in on the free shipping and double dip with this coupon.[/QUOTE]

Mine haven't even shipped yet.

[quote name='Izod517']So is this all we can expect for BF? After the MS store deal this looks relatively weak.[/QUOTE]

After the MS store deal everything looks relatively weak so it's not really a good comparison LOL

[quote name='TooPoor']If you grabbed :ps3: version, that's fine. If you grabeed :360: might try refreshing MS store for a $10 new copy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. It was for :ps3: though.

Got Witcher 2 and Ghost Recon.

The Witcher came with the soundtrack, bonus guide and cardboard slip cover all in mint shape.

[quote name='Hostile']No Lollipop Chainsaw makes me sad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wanted that and Asura's for PS3. Would've been the right price.

[quote name='Hostile']No Lollipop Chainsaw makes me sad.[/QUOTE]
Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned were the only two games out of all these BF sales that I actively tried to buy and they were OOS every single time.

[quote name='KrizB']Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned were the only two games out of all these BF sales that I actively tried to buy and they were OOS every single time.[/QUOTE]

Well if you are looking for a PS3 version I saw Newegg still has it available for $10 when I was checking to see the status of my order for it.

Picked up two copies of Tales of the Abyss 3DS. Going to gift one to my housemate for Christmas and keep the other for myself!

Everyone get their games?

Crysis 2 (LE) came on Monday, but I'm still waiting for Kingdoms of Amalur.

[quote name='KrizB']Everyone get their games?

Crysis 2 (LE) came on Monday, but I'm still waiting for Kingdoms of Amalur.[/QUOTE]

I received both of mine earlier this week(shipped in the same package, priority for some reason even though I picked standard shipping).

I got mine about 3 days after I ordered. Jumped on BF 3 and Ghost Recon FS the first day of the sale when it stacked with the blowout sale. About 15 bucks I think.

Got my two PS3 games. Max Payne is perfect however Sonic Generations does have a couple of noticeable chips. I am sure it will work though, does not appear to be in the data portion of the disk.

The NBA 2K12 disc I received looked like crap for the 360 but it installed and played fine last night. I suck at it but it's a lot of fun and the commentary is outstanding.

[quote name='KrizB']Everyone get their games?

Crysis 2 (LE) came on Monday, but I'm still waiting for Kingdoms of Amalur.[/QUOTE]

if your sick of waiting go into gamefly chat and ask them to cancel the rest of the order... the remaning part of the coupon will be given back..

i had 2 games one shipped one didnt .. cancelled the 2nd and i got a 4 buck credit left

I received both of my games earlier this week (I think Tuesday), and as my first time ordering with them, I was very happy with the excellent cases and manuals, though one of the discs was chipped (still played fine though).

Contacted CS and they said that since it shipped on Saturday the 24th, they have to wait seven days before reporting it lost/stolen.

Not in any rush so I'm going to give it until Monday to see if it comes in the mail.

bread's done
Back