htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Use coupon code: BFSBLK20122USED
1 coupon per account.
Thanks to MrWorkrate @ SD.

Your $12 discount will be automatically applied once you’ve added two or more used games to your Shopping Cart. You’ll see your one-time discount in the Order Summary before you checkout. Discount may not be combined with any other coupons or discounts and expires on 11/26/2012

Offer valid for used, released games on disc only; not valid for new, digital, or pre-order purchases. All sales are final. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Dealer orders not accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
While contemplating in the checkout both of the games in my cart lost their free shipping status. Curse my sudden but inevitable indecisiveness!

Though ghost recon still appears under the free shipping category, hmm...

Thanks for the heads up! Seems most games on sale got the free shipping removed. Got Darkness II & Batman Arkham City, figured I'd pull the trigger before they removed the free shipping on Arkham City since I wasn't sure if they would charge another $3 along with the $3 for Darkness II.

$20.28 for two great games, I prefer this Arkham City boxart compared to the GOTY version.

Picked up Pikmin 2 and Oregon Trail for Wii, came to $24.34 in the end (Pikmin 2 jumped up in price as I was ordering...), which doesn't sound like a good deal, but the Oregon Trail game usually goes for $30~ used, so that in itself is worth it.

Thanks OP!

Pulled the trigger on Max Payne 3 and Ghost REcon Future Soldier, seems like Saint's Row 3 just sold out.

To anyone else that picked up Ghost Recon and want to team up for the campaign, just add me. (XBL: angcolette)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am only interested in Ghost Recon...I can't justify buying another game to save $12....[/QUOTE]

you could sell off the other game to offset cost of it.

Was going to use this, but the prices have been bumped up too much (compared to the previous weeks sales) to make it worth while.

I feel stupid for putting two games in my cart and checking out while they still had the "Free Shipping" thing under them, but not paying attention and realizing I actually had to pay $4 for shipping after I placed the order.

Feeling slightly cheated, but hey, it's my fault for not paying attention. If I grow tired of the games, anyway, their trade-in values still exceed what I paid, even after shipping costs.

If you look at the free shipping tags they will tell you whether it's on new or used versions. And the tags are accurate as far as I've seen.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Do any of the pre-owned games have free shipping, is there a way to check without going to checkout?[/QUOTE]
What I did was browse through the used bestsellers page, and when you click on "Buy" on the titles, you should see the option "Used" xx.xx / "New" xx.xx.

Under it you should see free shipping on either both, or just one (they've removed free shipping from most used games now.)

As an FYI to everyone, if you're using multiple accounts to make additional purchases you need a unique credit/debit card for each account.

If anyone out there is only interested in 1 game they will have...let me know and we can try to work something out where we both benefit.

Max Payne 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Lord of the Rings: War in the North for a combined total of $34! Awesome deal and this saves me from some trouble looking for Max Payne 3 on Black Friday.

I thought about it too long & free shipping for Binary Domain disappeared. So that sucked. Anyway, I decided to get Max Payne 3 & Binary Domain for ~$23 after shipping, so it's not a total loss.

Tempted to get Silent Hill HD and Raccoon city for $21.

Edit: lol nevermind they raised the price of Raccoon city in my cart. If I find a second game I may still order but it isn't likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BWOzar']As an FYI to everyone, if you're using multiple accounts to make additional purchases you need a unique credit/debit card for each account.[/QUOTE]

I've already made three orders using the same debit card on three different accounts. However, they only charged me for my 3rd order so you could be right.

But I'm thinking maybe not since they charged for the 3rd one first instead of the 1st order.

Anyways. Picked up the following:

Max Payne 3
Ghost Recon: FS
Syndicate
Killzone 3
Binary Domain
SSX

[quote name='slimklp']Thanks. Just got Jak and Daxter Collection and Kingdoms of Amalur for about 15 each.[/QUOTE]

Um, hasn't Amalur been $15 by itself for quite awhile now? Thanks for helping Curt keep the bloody sock, though.

Yowza. I was on the fence with an order, when suddenly one game got sold out, and the other got raised several dollars.

[quote name='sadboy']Yowza. I was on the fence with an order, when suddenly one game got sold out, and the other got raised several dollars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you didn't get your order in this morning, you got stuck in the middle of their switcheroo.

I suspect we really weren't supposed to be combining this deal with the November sale...so a lot of us should consider ourselves lucky...

[quote name='GT']Yeah, if you didn't get your order in this morning, you got stuck in the middle of their switcheroo.

I suspect we really weren't supposed to be combining this deal with the November sale...so a lot of us should consider ourselves lucky...[/QUOTE]

I consider myself very lucky that I got in on the deal this morning, and grateful to the OP.

Dagnabbit, they're out of The Witcher 2. I was going to combine that with Sonic Colors. (And yes, that's a very interesting combination of games. Don't judge me.)

[quote name='GT']Yeah, if you didn't get your order in this morning, you got stuck in the middle of their switcheroo.

I suspect we really weren't supposed to be combining this deal with the November sale...so a lot of us should consider ourselves lucky...[/QUOTE]

*sigh* tell me about it. Just as I was about to place my order, they took the free shipping off of both my games and then became unavailable.

Awesome for those who got it in though! Congrats!

[quote name='SargeSmash']Dagnabbit, they're out of The Witcher 2. I was going to combine that with Sonic Colors. (And yes, that's a very interesting combination of games. Don't judge me.)[/QUOTE]

Nothing to judge. Both good games.

Picked up six games from Gamefly today. Not counting Witcher 2, Kingdoms of Amalur, and a few others I grabbed not so long ago.

I think my backlog will outlive me.

[quote name='BurningHX']I thought about it too long & free shipping for Binary Domain disappeared. So that sucked. Anyway, I decided to get Max Payne 3 & Binary Domain for ~$23 after shipping, so it's not a total loss.[/QUOTE]

Wow, those are the same two games I was thinking of getting. They are both sitting in my cart too...

23 bucks isn't too bad, but I haven't had a chance to scan all the Black Friday stuff yet. Are they cheaper somewhere else by then?

The TIV's aren't high for these games either.

I wonder if this coupon will overlap with a BF sale if they have one. That's what happened last year when I got Brink and RF:A for $3.

Some of these could be even cheaper in later sales, so keep your fingers crossed. I think that happened last year. CAGs don't seem to mind waiting.

[quote name='LimeWire']will gamefly have better deals than this on black friday? or is this their black friday sale?[/QUOTE]

Considering how often they drop prices (and in today's case, raise them) and add titles, I wouldn't be surprised if they do another promo before the weekend.

Oh, I'm sure. Given the fewer titles that were available, I'm semi-relieved that I didn't have the opportunity to pull the trigger on "second choice" titles in the middle of the switch. It would have been a good deal, but nothing that I couldn't wait to buy at a later date.

bread's done
Back