Sears.com Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 CE's 19.97, Resistance 2 CE 29.97

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Sears.com has Fallout 3 CE and Resident Evil 5 CE for 19.97 each. Fallout ships for free, Resident Evil ships for .99 cents. I cashed in on both, great prices. Just wanted to pass it on ;) (ps3 versions, not sure about other consoles)

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=20 RE
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896328000P?prdNo=3 FO3

Links

Another EDIT: Resistance 2 CE 29.97, not sure about shipping, already had it so didn't buy it. Sorry. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...3000P?prdNo=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing I ordered my copies yesterday. I was going to wait for my order to ship out to post a thread on this as I knew SD and hoarders would sell it out in no time.

[quote name='stripesorbars']hey everyone.

Scarhawk picked up a couple.

Again.

And again.

We know, scarhawk.[/quote]

no way!

I totally did not read him saying he bought some!

[quote name='dchrisd']Anybody want to buy a Fallout 3 bobblehead. Brand new. $60 + shipping each. I got 5 for sale.[/QUOTE]

That's funny considering Gamestop just got some in their promotional box as well for Fallout Vegas.

Grabbed RE5 for the 360...really wanted the PS3 one, but stupidly sat around not expecting it to sell out. I have the RE5 Gold Edition already from newegg for $15, but I really wanted that extra swag LOL

Is the stuff in the Resistance: CE worth thirty bucks?

I ask because I wasn't really planning on getting the game until it was 20 or so somewhere....

I can't wait to see all of the posts of people complaining about how these CE's were packaged and how the lunchbox/steelbook case for each got dinged en route. You get what you pay for when getting cheapo shipping.

I haven't played a Resident Evil since I think part 2 on the Dreamcast, so I had to bite on it. Plus it's a Steelbook so $20 for that alone is worth it to me.

Well.. I got email from Sears today morning that my order was cancelled for FO3 PS3. No reason given.. probably out of stock!

My order was placed at 5:32PM EST and I still have no email. I'm going to pi$$ed if they cancel mine but let orders go through from idiots who ordered 6 or 7 copies of the same game.

[quote name='Bezerker']If u can find ppl to go in with u, tru.com has resistance 2 ce 3 for $70[/QUOTE]
lol yeah.

3 or 4 people to share a CE.

I got an email from the security verification today and called them and it confirmed my order. If they cancel now I will be pissed but I have high hopes that Sears/Kmart might actually get something right.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']lol yeah.

3 or 4 people to share a CE.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant split the cost on the B2G1 sale for 3 copies.

By the way to the people talking about TRU, there's also tax and shipping costs there. And the 30 day triall for free shipping can cause a few probelms I heard. So Sears overalll is a better deal. I'm still waiting on 2 confirmations but apparently they don't mean much because as soon as you complete an order you can just ask them to send you a confirmation email and it will automatically be sent. So really, these orders should all go through.

Got shipping confirmation on my order for FO3 CE 360.

I wrote customer service about my RE5 CE 360 order that I thought I had placed. They didn't have any record of it unfortunately, so I don't think it's going to process.

I just don't think I would have left the screen on the last part before the order, I know I pressed order and moved to the next screen and closed the window. Damn. Hopefully I can find a copy of RE5 for cheap at some point, I've really been wanting to play that game.

My order shipped today, but I placed it on Saturday before this thread started. As long as they have enough copies all orders will be filled. Typically their online inventory keeps accurate counts of what they have in stock.

Just got notice that my PS3 FO3 CE shipped! I wish I had known about the Wii Points cards - sometimes it doesn't pay to know about these deals too early. I was able to jump on FO but then I went out for a bit and when I got back it was all dead including the $9.97 Wii Points cards which weren't mentioned initially. Oh well...

Got one of my orders cancelled :( It's still ok because I accidentally placed that order. But I did just get a shipping confirmation for my order of R2 CE and 2 RE5 CE's :)

[quote name='nddave']Columbus Day NO SHIPPING TODAY[/QUOTE]

Does Sears use UPS? UPS ships on Columbus Day.

Mine should be here either the end of this week or the beginning of next week. But that's probably because I ordered like 3-4 games per order. So I expect it to be slower.

bread's done
Back