Sears.com Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 CE's 19.97, Resistance 2 CE 29.97

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Sears.com has Fallout 3 CE and Resident Evil 5 CE for 19.97 each. Fallout ships for free, Resident Evil ships for .99 cents. I cashed in on both, great prices. Just wanted to pass it on ;) (ps3 versions, not sure about other consoles)

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=20 RE
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896328000P?prdNo=3 FO3

Links

Another EDIT: Resistance 2 CE 29.97, not sure about shipping, already had it so didn't buy it. Sorry. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...3000P?prdNo=19

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine the fallout ce's will be fine. those are pretty sturdy in the lunchbox it comes in. The RE 5 CE's are in cardboard and can very easily get crushed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']And it begins....

I wonder how many of the Fallout 3 CE's are gonna arrive to people's houses damaged due to the loving care of the USPS(or UPS or whoever they're using for shipping).[/QUOTE]
Mine came packaged pretty well with no damage done to the item.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I would imagine the fallout ce's will be fine. those are pretty sturdy in the lunchbox it comes in. The RE 5 CE's are in cardboard and can very easily get crushed.[/QUOTE]
But the FO3 CE's are in metal lunchboxes and those can get dented/dinged pretty easily as well.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But the FO3 CE's are in metal lunchboxes and those can get dented/dinged pretty easily as well.[/QUOTE]
Mine was in a box full of those foam peanuts, and at the top of the peanuts was a thick shopping guide for tools at sears, it was pretty packed in so it wasn't flopping around inside.

If everyone else has the same packaging as mine they should be fine.

Got my Resident Evil 5 collector's edition today:

Action figure's gun was broke, ahd to glue it.

Tri-cell messanger bag had weird red markings on it.

Pretty sure this was returned and rewrapped/sold.

Received my RE5 CE today as well, the steelbook only had the security sticker on it, I haven't opened the messenger bag yet and the action figure is fine.

Still waiting for my Forza 3, wont receive it until Monday though. I wanted to play it this weekend :(

[quote name='mitnosi']Mine was in a box full of those foam peanuts, and at the top of the peanuts was a thick shopping guide for tools at sears, it was pretty packed in so it wasn't flopping around inside.

If everyone else has the same packaging as mine they should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I got mine today via UPS and it was packed exactly the same way, right down to the giant Sears tool catalog (WTF!?).

The tin looks just fine and it is the correct (PS3) version. I'm so glad I didn't buy this at Blockbuster when they had them clearanced for $30-$40 or so (I forget exactly how much).

a0d80705778fb1c855213863beca8036688afd49_m.gif

My arrived in GREAT condition. These must have been in their case hidden from daylight.

I was expecting shredded shrink wrap, there's not a tear in any of them.

Nice i woulda like to have one of those.

I have ordered from Sears in the past and had very good luck.

Very well packed and very timely.

I just got mine from ups just as it was getting dark out, they always deliver packages at the last minute it doesn't matter what retailer I buy things from..... Fallout 3 CE came in great condition, the RE 5 box however had a little dent at the upper left hand corner, I was able to get it out quite easily when I opened it

Got mine today. My RE 5 CE was smushed on the upper, left hand side. Everything inside was fine though. I really wish Capcom would've used better materials than that flimsy cardboard for their CE. Even the one that I got on launch day for the 360 from GameStop had a dent in the box.

My FO 3 on the other hand, came in nice and mint.

FO3 arrived yesterday for me. Was going to keep it sealed until I had time to play couldn't resist opening it and was surprised by how high quality the contents were. A total steal at 20 bucks. =]

[quote name='GUNNM']no[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The steelbook for RE5 does not come sealed, but it does come with a security sticker on it.

[quote name='Bezerker']Wrong. The steelbook for RE5 does not come sealed, but it does come with a security sticker on it.[/QUOTE]
no shit? He asked if it same sealed. I said no

bread's done
Back