Sears.com Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 CE's 19.97, Resistance 2 CE 29.97

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Sears.com has Fallout 3 CE and Resident Evil 5 CE for 19.97 each. Fallout ships for free, Resident Evil ships for .99 cents. I cashed in on both, great prices. Just wanted to pass it on ;) (ps3 versions, not sure about other consoles)

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=20 RE
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896328000P?prdNo=3 FO3

Links

Another EDIT: Resistance 2 CE 29.97, not sure about shipping, already had it so didn't buy it. Sorry. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...3000P?prdNo=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my order today, thanks for posting OP. Only bit on Fallout, kinda wish i'd gotten more games now but I didn't wanna spend the money as my backlog is to big already and massive time consumers coming out around the corner. Actually was confused at first, I opened the box and saw what looked to be the back of some kinda toolset. I was like wtf.......... Then realized it was a Sears catalog after ripping the box open a little further. :)

Gonna sell the game and now i've got 2 lunch boxes. One with a PS3 slip and one with a 360 lol I just wanted the bobble head mainly as I sold it alone for like $30- $40 something over a year ago on Ebay. :D

[quote name='scarhawk']Still waiting on my 3 FO3 CE's and a bunch of RE5 CE's :)[/QUOTE]

You're fat.

[quote name='scarhawk']Still waiting on my 3 FO3 CE's and a bunch of RE5 CE's :)[/QUOTE]

your hands will only be able to use one controller, and your eyes will only be able to focus on one tv, and your 360 will only play one disc, so why do you need multiple copies of these, unless you're not a human? hoarder.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1jB4hVJRg[/media]

"AND SHIT
YOU GUYS SUCK I RULE
I CAN SELL THESE 4 FOR PROFIT" Never said that but whatever. But seriously, that's enough raging. I'm getting bloated. I won't have room for dessert :( Lol :p

[quote name='n1c0']Any chance I can get the store to price match their own site?[/QUOTE]

Don't see why not, I've had great success with price matching at Sears and 30-day price guarantees.

[quote name='TheRobReport']UPS guy dropped my RE5 off today, literally he just knocked quietly and started walking away. Good thing I was home lol[/QUOTE]
So that's where my UPS ninja got to. Our UPS guy was like that. He would literally drop the box or whatever and be back to his truck, have it started and be driving away before we realized he had dropped off a package.:roll:

Must be a company standard, mine does that most every time.

I went out for a smoke and saw that the Borderlands GOTY guide had came.

It was 9 o'clock in the evening.

LOL my drivers seriously just do a TAP TAP TAP. They will leave a note and take it to the office of my complex. The manager is SMOKING hot so I assume they just hope noone answers the door. Today I heard TAP TAP looked out the peephole and he was already getting a while you were gone slip to leave on my door.:D

[quote name='Muthafodder']Must be a company standard, mine does that most every time.

I went out for a smoke and saw that the Borderlands GOTY guide had came.

It was 9 o'clock in the evening.[/QUOTE]
Damn. That sounds more like our mailman than the UPS guy who delivers here. The mailman was delivering our mail at almost 7pm the one night, but I think that guy retired finally. You would see him stop to talk to neighbors for a good clip, then move on, rinse and repeat until you eventually got your mail.

That technically isnt Sears. Sears is trying to copy Amazon with their Prime shipping service and a third party marketplace. Considering they cant figure out how to show multiple seller's listings as a single item in a search, I think they still have a long way to go.

My UPS delivery guy taps on the door, usually I'll be upstairs when he comes and can't hear it, have to wait for him on the days I know I get a package but its usually around the same time so not waiting long.

QUICK: Fallout 3 CE for Xbox 360 is back IN STOCK on Sears.com for $29.97! I bought one with tax and $0.99 ship came out to $33.xx

IT SAYS ONLY 2 IN STOCK LEFT!

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Did ya'll check ya'll RE5 orders cuz mine was missing the figurine, that makes it a non collector's edition??[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the more noticeable difference between the regular edition & the collectors edition is that the CE has a big box.

Has anyone been able to actively track their packages on UPS? All i've been getting is "Electronically notified on 10/11." for both my pkgs.

[quote name='Bezerker']
Has anyone been able to actively track their packages on UPS? All i've been getting is "Electronically notified on 10/11." for both my pkgs.[/QUOTE]

Mine was the same up until tonight. Now it has a rescheduled delivery date of 10/18 and still in Salt Lake City.

I noticed that the Resistance 2 CE listing has a photo of the CE but not mention of it in the print description. Given that Resistance 2 has gone Greatest Hits, what are the chances this is just the regular GH edition for $30?

I can't buy things at most stores online (only Amazon) because my bank accounts are not in the USA, even though my shipping address is in the USA...

How PayPal works? Do they charge me a fee for buying things?

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']How PayPal works? Do they charge me a fee for buying things?[/QUOTE]I believe the person receiving the money gets the pleasure of paying all the Paypal fees, at least that's the way it is for funds that come from U.S. bank accounts.

[quote name='Thrinn']I believe the person receiving the money gets the pleasure of paying all the Paypal fees, at least that's the way it is for funds that come from U.S. bank accounts.[/QUOTE]

You can 'gift it' and then the payer gets the fees.

[quote name='Bezerker']Has anyone been able to actively track their packages on UPS? All i've been getting is "Electronically notified on 10/11." for both my pkgs.[/QUOTE]
My tracking # said nothing until this morning, and it's currently out for delivery. I guess they just didn't update them, but they did ship.

[quote name='$hady']Are you illegal? Lol I know that's mean but it's my first thought everytime i've seen you post that.... A few times...[/QUOTE]

Nah, I live in the border, Mexico side. But I have relatives and friends in both sides of the border.

I have a Border Crossing Visa, so I go to USA 3 or 4 times per week. The International Bridge is like 5 minutes away from my house.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Nah, I live in the border, Mexico side. But I have relatives and friends in both sides of the border.

I have a Border Crossing Visa, so I go to USA 3 or 4 times per week. The International Bridge is like 5 minutes away from my house.[/QUOTE]

According to the Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy, you live in one of the spiciest areas. Which they say is "South of Laredo."

Be glad their cultural diversity is your city. It's almost like you're famous.

Also, wish I would have seen this thread earlier. Damn it.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Nah, I live in the border, Mexico side. But I have relatives and friends in both sides of the border.

I have a Border Crossing Visa, so I go to USA 3 or 4 times per week. The International Bridge is like 5 minutes away from my house.[/QUOTE]

Ah cool, good times! Best of both worlds! :D

Does suck that you miss out on most the online deals. Maybe get a reloadable CC with a friends address or bank account if you can.

[quote name='Interfeci']According to the Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy, you live in one of the spiciest areas. Which they say is "South of Laredo."

Also, wish I would have seen this thread earlier. Damn it.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, wheres my damn Modnation Racers, Subway?!

[quote name='Interfeci']According to the Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy, you live in one of the spiciest areas. Which they say is "South of Laredo."

Also, wish I would have seen this thread earlier. Damn it.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, nice!

Yeah, I live in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, border with Laredo, TX. Neighbor cities.

Left Side: Nuevo Laredo - Right Side: Laredo, TX.

CSu8A.jpg

And it begins....

I wonder how many of the Fallout 3 CE's are gonna arrive to people's houses damaged due to the loving care of the USPS(or UPS or whoever they're using for shipping).

[quote name='SpockBlocker']As much as I love Fable, the Fable 2 limited edition is such crap. It has different cover art, and some dlc armor. That's it. Can't wait for Fable 3 Limited Edition on the 26th![/QUOTE]

Yea, but the armor is halo armor, which I sold to some idiot on ebay and paid for my copy of fable 2.

bread's done
Back