Select Final Fantasy Games for $9.99 at Best Buy (DEAD)

[quote name='blindinglights']Just got shipping confirmation for FFIV Complete. Dissidia is still backordered though.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same situation. My original backorder message said until early February, so hopefully I'll still get Dissidia Duodecim.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I'm in the same situation. My original backorder message said until early February, so hopefully I'll still get Dissidia Duodecim.[/QUOTE]

I actually called support a few days ago and they said both items were scheduled to be shipping out February 1st. I asked where I could find that information on my own in the future and she said that it pops up on their computers but you can't see it in order status. Not sure if that's legit information, but that's what I was told.

I was at Best Buy today to pick up some blu-rays and I noticed they still had FFIV tagged at $9.99!
It rang up at $19.99 but I mentioned the tag said $9.99 and, after confirming it, they honored the price for me. :D

This is YMMV of course, but might be worth a look for anyone who missed out!

Somehow, even though I got both my PSP games for in store pickup, it only registered that I picked up one, so I got refunded $10 and still got both games. ;)

I got shipping confirmation for Dissidia Duodecim yesterday. Glad Best Buy didn't cancel my backorder.

bread's done
Back