Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

Tempted to go back to sleep for a bit. This is one of the few days where I don't necessarily have anything that I need to do. That being said, I still have a report and a few tests I should study for.

Anyway, bump.

I'm going to be the old geezer tonight and head off to sleep (hey, you try working at 3:30am in the morning four days outta the week, including Saturday!), but it won't hurt to bump this before I go, right? I'll just get back to anyone who's interested tomorrow.

Crap. I still have it. Haven't been paying attention to my thread in the past two weeks and I forgot about responding to your PM. I was looking for $20 for it, although it's the exact same price on Amazon now.

Apologies, friend.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I have a copy of assassins creed 2 that I'm willing to trade for your fallout goty[/QUOTE]

I just don't want AC II enough right now to value it at the same amount as Fallout. Sorry!

I'm starting to add some of my older stuff to the list. Hopefully this means I'll get around to taking/putting up good pictures of everything soon.

I snagged a copy of Alice on Steam a while back and still haven't gotten around to touching it. Appreciate the offer, of course, but I just don't need it.

Finally finished with my finals - I might try to start taking pictures of everything after I get off work tomorrow. Might not. Working third shift kinda makes me want to sleep all day.

I'll start taking pictures and uploading 'em tomorrow, provided I'm not too tired. At least I'm getting away from third shift next semester, although that means less hours for me. I'll find a way to live.

Also made an A+ in all of my classes except my intro biology one. Crazy tough instructor seemed to think we all had ten hours a week to study.

I'll be unoriginal and say Merry Christmas to you folks. Hopefully everyone's having an awesome day - too warm for my tastes, though.

Added my brother's DSi XL since he managed to get a 3DS this year, along with my DS Lite.

I hardly ever find myself getting any offers lately, despite all this stuff I've added. I'm going to assume it's a post-Christmas thing after you guys spent all your money on Best Buy's clearance stuff.

bread's done
Back