Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

It's been a while (nearly a month, now that I look at it), but I'm sticking my head back in here and bumping. Hopefully I'll be able to garner some interest in what I have.

Thanks for the prices, but even I can't get 1600 point cards for $10! I'm assuming that's a typo, especially since it doesn't match up with the price of the 4000 point ones. :)

With any luck, I'll be taking pictures of what I'm selling today. Spring Break! Spent the last two days doing teacher observations for my courses, though.

Edited the OP quite a bit (tried to make it a little easier to distinguish between what I'm buying/selling), added a few items here and there, etc.

Managed to grab a couple of 1600 MSP codes this week. Trying to sell one of 'em right now, probably going to keep the others. PM me if you're interested in it!

[quote name='jputahraptor']Hey if you have more point cards let me know, I'll buy at least one more. Free bump for the good business.[/QUOTE]

I have a few more that came in today, although I'd ask for you to use Amazon Payments this time! Remember to leave me some feedback, too. :)

Now I'm nudging my topic up since more stuff's on the list and for sale now. Feel free to get ahold of me if you have any questions, guys - just keep in mind that I'm about to head out for an afternoon class and won't be back to my comp till 4:30PM EST at earliest (lil' over two hours from now).

I've been trying to add some prices to my items, although that doesn't mean that cash is all I'll take for everything. Just trying to set a general guideline.

I'm heading out in about twenty-five minutes to go to an afternoon class, then I'll be running some errands. Expect me back by 5:30pm EST - I still have three 1600 point cards left, but I'll be raising the price tomorrow to $16 to reflect the going rates of other user's prices I've seen on here (and it baffles me that they're getting more business than me when mine's cheaper).

[quote name='masterchief2291']its a shame you dont take paypal. id be all over this. bump for good luck[/QUOTE]

Welp, after losing over $100 thanks to a buyer scamming me on eBay, I refused to go near it (and, by extension, Paypal) again. All of the other horror stories you hear about the company essentially stealing money from customers just adds more fuel to the fire.

I'll gladly take the free bump, though - thank ya. ;)

[quote name='Nightfox31']Could you please CML for the following:
:360: Fallout 3 GOTY
:ps3: Lair
PSX-Final Fantasy VIII
Thanks![/QUOTE]

You have quite a list, and trust me, I feel picky for saying it, but I didn't see anything on it that I really wanted. I'll be sure to check back with ya eventually to see if you've gotten anything else (and if you're still interested, of course!). Thanks for the interest, too!

The compulsive side of me wants to re-do and refine my list even further. Maybe I'll do that after work tomorrow.

So this is just another bump, really.

So between migraines (I get 'em all of the time), research papers, essays, and finals, I can only do so much before wanting to implode. Nevertheless, I'm going to nudge this up and hope that no one offers to buy everything at once.

Then again...

bread's done
Back