Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

Went to sell my Twisted Metal on Amazon - until I noticed that there was a cut on the back of the case. Silly Sony and their drunken warehouse workers. Hope the guy I cancelled the order on won't seek revenge on me.

So I lowered the price a tiny amount and will now pray that I can sell it on here instead, where rules/regulations are a little looser.

I have Halo: Reach code from when I got my new X_Bot, if anyone want's that I want Mass effect 3 in exchange. :)
or $20 x_bot points.

As a heads up, I'll probably end up opening Twisted Metal and playing it myself if I don't find a buyer within the next month or so. So... if anyone wants it that badly, lemme know.

love to get that DSI XL

but

some things worry me

One dont know how old it is
Dont know the shape of system
and that missing Number is the biggest problem (since i can never get it repaired)

tempted but 80 just too high for the risks

BUT

FRE E BUMP

I understand! I may just end up keeping it in my own collection until I get a 3DS for a decent amount (which may take a long time).

Fed a couple of the games on my list to the beast that is known as GameStop (made $60 on five older games!), so those are off the list. Time for a lil' nudge.

[quote name='Squarehard']Is the ME3 CE New? Seems kind of a lot if it is used, even with the code.[/QUOTE]

Erp, must've killed the mention of it being new when I edited the price. Lemme fix that now.

It's been so long. Okay, maybe only one month, but it feels like forever, guys. Mostly just popping my head in to try to snag Dishonored - been playing it thanks to the free Redbox rental thing today and I'm loving the heck outta it.

I have really not checked this in a while. Sorry, Mr. Kovorkian.

...you know, honestly, if you still want Chrono Trigger after a month of waiting, I might just ship it to you for whatever it costs to ship at this point. It's not worth that much any more and I'm happy with the PSN digital copy, anyway.

Back to the subject of my topic - I'm editing in a few new things right now. Trying to make a small amount of cash to recoup at least some of the amount I spent over the past month. Blegh.

Sorry for the late reply - not terribly interested in anything on your list right now and I don't want to go as low as $26 shipped at the moment. Thank you, though!

On another note, Chrome does NOT agree with BBCode or something. It's a pain trying to edit with it. Anyone know of a way to fix it?

bread's done
Back