Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

I promise not to go away and ignore any messages I get this time (sorry to anyone who's asked to buy something and didn't hear back from me in four days!). I've grown distant from this site and sometimes forget that it exists.

So I lied and didn't watch this site. Again. It's so easy to get caught up with everything else going on and put this on the backburner.

Making a few tweaks to the first post.

I'm sorry to anyone who messaged me - I didn't get any notifications whatsoever for them and the fact that I don't visit the site often any more didn't help.

I still have everything that's on my list, if anyone's interested. Thanks.

Did an overhaul of most things in hopes of actually selling something for once. It's been a long time since I physically shipped something to someone.

Ha, thanks. That means it's worth it! I like doing it to keep things at least somewhat interesting for anyone who has to read all of that junk I've typed (plus it keeps me from falling asleep as I'm trying to organize everything into a decent list).

Bumping because you actually have good organization and realistic prices for your gear to avoid the "guess the magic number i want to sell for!" mindgames too many posters here love to pull.

There's a couple things I'm interested in, but gotta wait till next payday.

Doesn't look like anything's going to move quickly, at least, so don't forget about me!

Guess it'd help if I'd bump more often, but I keep forgetting to.

Hello, I am interested in your 3DS XL. Can you message me. I am willing to pay your asking price if it includes shipping. I can also buy some of your 3DS games if you are willing to sell them as well. Let me know please. Thanks

I'm surprised no one's shown any interest in the $50 Xbox card. I thought it was a good price. There's also a big sale going on now, right? Or is that just PSN? I haven't really played my 360 in ages and haven't taken more than a cursory glance or two at the sales topic for it here.

Looks like my old 3DS's charge port is completely nonworking at this point. Still works with the charging cradle, though, so someone could snag a cheap 3DS if they're not picky about being unable to simply plug it in. I don't think most places'll give me a decent price for a trade-in, so everyone wins in this case.

I'm assuming Xbox gift cards aren't selling as well thanks to people abusing the $5 Gamestop promo a while back, after looking at other trade topics. You guys'll run out eventually, and then I'll be here. Maybe.

So I bought a bunch of stuff I probably didn't need from Amazon Warehouse Deals early this morning. People, buy my stuff so I can pay it off without experiencing soul-crushing guilt for my itchy trigger finger.

Everything I bought from Amazon came in - and it's all working really well. Not really gonna sell it, though (not to mention I'd feel like a asswipe for flipping things). Now I need to find space for all of these boxes (in other words, buying some of my stuff might help).

I haven't been around for a while (and my inbox didn't tell me I had a message, so that didn't help), but I'll be sticking my head in now and then for the next day or two, if anyone's interested in anything.

Probably not, I know, but still.

I'll probably be moving soon since I have a better job, so I'm thinking about selling off most of my last-gen games that I can play on my PC instead. If anyone's interested, you know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I didn't even realize that Amazon Payments stopped being usable for money transfers back in October of '14. It really tells you how often I've traded lately.

bread's done
Back