Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

Giving up and listing Fallout 4 on Amazon; there's just not any interest here for it unless you count the people who are asking me to sell it at a loss. I want to be kind, but that's an unreasonable request for me right now (I'm in between jobs).

Didn't even take four hours for it to sell on Amazon, and I'm making $10 profit on it, too. Still a little sore about people trying to lowball me for it here when someone ended up paying almost $20 more over there in an instant.

Listing a few more things on Amazon; some of my last gen stuff is so inexpensive that I'm thinking about giving it away to someone in the family instead of going through the hassle of trying to find people to buy it, finding packaging material for it all, and then taking it to the post office/everything else. The time it takes isn't quite worth the amount of money I'd get for it. CAG's pretty much my last option before that, although I know it's tough to find people who want this stuff, anyway.

If someone bought a dinged XL for $255, then someone else can buy my brand new one for $215. Granted, it was likely someone not on CAG, but you never know.

I'm interested on your Fire Emblem New 3DS XL. How much would it cost to ship to LA? Does the box have any dents or damage?. I want it for my collection. Thank you :)

I prefer to work through here if I can, since I can sell it for cheaper and still get the same amount, but I often end up doing that for more expensive things if no one ever shows interest.
Oh yeah, I'm all about helping someone on here first. But I still would at least list it. You've had this up for a while now. If you had listed if, you could have gotten the exposure all this time.

Just saying, in the end you just have to do what you feel most comfortable with of course. Best of luck.

The trade forum is much slower than I remember it being, at least compared to a couple of years ago. Doesn't look like I have to bump often to stay within the first page or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of winding down on using this site, at least for a while, but I'll try to keep this bumped every once in a while. Everyone needs money, after all.

Kind of winding down on using this site, at least for a while, but I'll try to keep this bumped every once in a while. Everyone needs money, after all.
Yeah the site does seem slower than it used to be, even the lowball auctions are minimal and not very many people bidding. Do you have pics of the N3dsxl?

Yeah the site does seem slower than it used to be, even the lowball auctions are minimal and not very many people bidding. Do you have pics of the N3dsxl?
Are you asking for pictures of the screens to show that they're IPS/TN? It's brand new, otherwise (and any picture you could find online would work).

Are you asking for pictures of the screens to show that they're IPS/TN? It's brand new, otherwise (and any picture you could find online would work).
NIB? if not I wanted to see pictures of the screens themselves to ensure they are not scratched, I can't take anyones word on something these days.

NIB? if not I wanted to see pictures of the screens themselves to ensure they are not scratched, I can't take anyones word on something these days.
I understand the mistrust - I went ahead and took pictures to try to show you how it looks. I don't have a great phone/camera and my hands shake a lot, though, so I apologize for the general lack of quality. I've taken the system out of the box twice now, once to find out what type of screens it had when someone asked, and just now to take these pictures. Nintendo doesn't seal the boxes any more, though, so the box itself is still as if it was new.

Here's a link to an album of the pictures I just took (you can click to enlarge them if you need to). One of them shows the difference between the TN and IPS screen, too, if anyone's interested in that. Hope it helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked just now and didn't see anything I'm interested in at the moment. Sorry for taking a while to actually look; I keep forgetting that I have this and need to keep it bumped.

Interested and curious if you have photos?:

Xbox 360

• Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (Microsoft) - Black $20 - unopened. I've realized that I've become a controller hoarder and need to get rid of a few. You're not getting my Tomb Raider one, though.

I'm bumping this because I'm thinking about selling my N3DS XL and want to see if anyone's interested. I'll be taking photos of it later today (can't at the moment).

bread's done
Back