Selling a few things for Amazon gift cards. I list prices!

And today, I'll be heading out for my final exam of the semester in about half an hour, but I'll be around 'till then! And I'll be back eventually. Might have to go out and party* after this crazy semester.

*Note that I don't drink/smoke anything. Shame.

Now that everything in my life's over for a while (minus the whole part time job thing, which isn't that bad), I'm going to try to rehaul my topic a bit. Those long-awaited pics should be happening soon, too.

Tomorrow, maybe. I'm going to go lie down a bit, so leave a message if you're interested in something (as always).

I think I finally have all of the details for pricing my stuff down, so I'm going to revamp the topic a little bit at a later time (soon).

But for now, I gotta run away. Still bumping this, though.

[quote name='slidecage']Love to buy the DSi XL (Bronze) - $80

but with no SS number i wouldnt pay more then 50[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised at how easily the SS numbers tend to fade off of handhelds - then again, my brother isn't usually the most careful person, either. Only reason my DS Lite's kept it so long is probably because I had a case on it for a while. Is there a great reason why not having a serial number makes it worth $30 less to you?

[quote name='biblioman']Can you CML for the DS lite please? (If I didn't already ask you.)

-biblioman[/QUOTE]

I took a look, but didn't see anything I wanted at the moment. Thank you, of course.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I'm surprised at how easily the SS numbers tend to fade off of handhelds - then again, my brother isn't usually the most careful person, either. Only reason my DS Lite's kept it so long is probably because I had a case on it for a while. Is there a great reason why not having a serial number makes it worth $30 less to you?

I took a look, but didn't see anything I wanted at the moment. Thank you, of course.[/QUOTE]

cause if something does go wrong with it you cant even PAY to get it repaired by nintendo.. i won a Phat ds system off ebay years ago for 50 and the R button didnt work.. though i pay the cash to get it fixxed... nintendo sent it back saying without a Number they will NOT touch it

[quote name='slidecage']cause if something does go wrong with it you cant even PAY to get it repaired by nintendo.. i won a Phat ds system off ebay years ago for 50 and the R button didnt work.. though i pay the cash to get it fixxed... nintendo sent it back saying without a Number they will NOT touch it[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've never had a single problem with any of my handhelds over the many years I've been gaming. Had (and still have) two original Game Boys, a Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Micro, DS, and two DS Lites (one of my old "friends" accidentally kicked my original one out of my hand when he was being his usual idiotic self, breaking the hinge, but it still worked afterwards).

Not saying that accidents don't happen, but I'm personally not going to sell something expensive for nearly 40% off because of it. Thanks for explaining it to me, though!

I think I've had New Vegas completely freeze my Xbox 360 at least ten times in the past few days. Definitely play it (and, of course, Fallout 3) on PC if you have the choice.

Is it strange that I've beaten it on PC at least twice now, yet I'm playing through the Ultimate Edition on 360 just for the heck of it? Probably my favorite series of this console generation - now if only they could fix the console versions.

Anyway, bumping!

[quote name='slidecage']never eat pizza with water.. not fun when that water mixxes wth the dough[/QUOTE]

I have trouble drinking water with any food - it somehow muddles the taste for me and leaves me with a really weird taste in my mouth afterwards. I drink the stuff like, well, water any other time, though.

Papa John's is 50% off 'til July 4th (code's THANKYOU) and it's beginning to spoil me. Gotta resist buying more tonight, too.

(This, by the way, is just yet another long-winded bump)

bread's done
Back