Selling Apple Airport Express

Hey Taboner, you should just leave up previous orders with satisfied customers for people who might be hesitant. I know I'm happy! I already blew 7000 points on 55 RB tracks :D

Thanks for the cards!

[quote name='Douglas_d']Hey Taboner, you should just leave up previous orders with satisfied customers for people who might be hesitant. I know I'm happy! I already blew 7000 points on 55 RB tracks :D

Thanks for the cards![/QUOTE]

I bought 8K in points just because I don't know how long this deal at $30 will last, but I do know in the future I'll definitely need the points. My friend criticized the move last night and asked "What in the hell are you going to spend 8,000 points on?"

I replied, after a few moments of thinking, "Uh, Mega Man 9, Minesweeper, and Mortal Kombat..."

"You only named like 1,200 points worth of games."

:p

4 spots left with guardkitty taking a spot.

The people who have not payed in group #2 will be taken off if someone else is interested.

My source is running a little late so don't worry if I send em a little late. I WILL BE PURCHASING THE 2ND ORDER AS WELL!

I know the point cards would definitely not work in Canada but the 12+1 XBL ones usually do. Is this really strictly US only somehow or would it still work?

[quote name='Taboner']His supplier was trying to change the price on me. We got it done though for now...[/QUOTE]

So there's you the seller, your supplier, and his supplier? Strange chain. :p

Just magically got 8,000 points by means of entering codes - you da man Taboner. :3 Paid last night and got my codes within 24 hours - codes worked fine and saved me $40 thanks!

*gives hug* No homo. :p

edit: I am too new of a user to submit a + feedback for you so just use this post as a testimonial on the 1st page if you like.

Oooh! I want to make a testimonial, too!

*ahem*

"Taboner was an amazing seller, and I received exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, while he kept me up to date with the details. I highly recommend buying from him, and hope many more do so"

I even added quotations for you.

Got my code very quickly and now I am set until Sept 2010 for XBL ! :) I'll check back after next payday for 4k cards if he has them ! I recommend :)

Just got my code. Worked flawlessly. Ill hit you back up when im out. I cant leave feedback yet but when i can i will my friend. CAG is my new friend bc of you.

If you need another testimonial, here you go.

"The great prices are not a scam. Taboner provides an efficient service that is complete with customer satisfaction."

Still have 1 4000 left? What about 1 year codes?
If I don't enter the codes until tomorrow I can trust they'll still work?
Thanks

Thanks Taboner. I tried to send a follow up PM but your box is full now.

Taboner delivered within minutes of payment...code worked great.

I want one 4,000 code, please reserve me for one, how do i send the payment to you? Can you pm the info please.

Codes will be emailed.I get the codes everyday around 8:30-9:15 EST~ the LATEST
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back