Shawn Michaels' wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Horse & Saucy connection are cooking up a new and innovative wrestling topic for the WT faithful. So be a little patient, we'll get it up as soon as possible.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The Horse & Saucy connection are cooking up a new and innovative wrestling topic for the WT faithful. So be a little patient, we'll get it up as soon as possible.[/quote]

Road Block's Wrestling Topic?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']:rofl:

I had completely forgot about him![/quote]

:D

His sole purpose in life was to be put into the torture rack by Lex Luger.

I love the road block sign he came out with. Yes, this was the first week for the new entrance set, which I kind of like. It sets this ECW further apart from Heyman's, and that's a good thing. Cactus Jack not having either a proper theme or his actual double arm DDT bugs the hell out of me. The DDT bugs me more than the theme, since they had a perfect version then took it out and replaced it for STEVIE fuckING RICHARDS' version of the move. And is it just me or are Jack's shirt and pants different colors?

You guys are damn good. Road Block was on TV for maybe two weeks at the most? I just remember him because my best friend brings him up every once and a while just to be random.

[quote name='2Fast']Whatever happened to Wrath? For the longest time I thought he became Rhyno, I'm not sure why.[/QUOTE]

Ah, Wrath / Adam Bomb...

I think he did some stuff in Japan a while back.

Wrath was lumped in with Brian Adams by booker, whose bad reputation unfortunately prevented him from getting booked, despite him really doing nothing wrong to deserve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back