Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']You already made that corny observation yesterday, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

Yet you still want to see it.

Plus, there's nothing corny about being factual. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yet you still want to see it.

Plus, there's nothing corny about being factual. :cool:[/QUOTE]Shut up.

They aren't as desperate anymore since they are setting stricter standards again. They also lowered the bonuses for staying in.
As for my address, I'd post it if I get a chance out there. It also depends whether CAG will be blocked or not from there.

I'll be back later, time to eat some lunch.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Impossible. You could swim in a hat like that.[/QUOTE]

I've seen brak's head, it should fit pretty well.

And my head is actually kinda small. :nottalking:

You thought it was a good idea to buy Tropic Thunder and watch 1408 after we all shit on it. Plus you shaved stripes on the side of your head. Shut up.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You thought it was a good idea to buy Tropic Thunder and watch 1408 after we all shit on it. Plus you shaved stripes on the side of your head. Shut up.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you Tropic Thunder (which I sold for more than I paid for it on ebay), but 1408 was free, so that doesn't count.

Well yeah, it's too soon and it's not different enough. It's just the first L4D game with new skins and maps for $60. I love the Uncle Phil comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back