Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The other night Kareem Abdul-Jabbar made him look like a midget, though.[/QUOTE]

He had Kareem on? Sheeeit, I'll need to check that.

I'm still alive. I've been doing homework since I came home from the neighbor's around 6:30 with about an hour break. This shit is out of control.

I'm still awake , but I don't know why.

Tried starting Ico earlier , but to my dismay the game crashed on me only a bit into it. Hoping the disk isn't shot. :[

The Hangover was pretty decent. I'd like to see it without a pack of howling moviegoers who drown out the two minutes of dialogue following every joke.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still have that game sealed since launch :oops:[/QUOTE]And you paid 60 bucks for it. :rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's cold TFN...I've already wasted 2, what does that make me?[/QUOTE]Mega retard.

[quote name='Mojimbo']fuck, I kind of wanted to check out The Hangover.[/QUOTE]Actually really funny.

[quote name='st0neface']The Hangover was pretty decent. I'd like to see it without a pack of howling moviegoers who drown out the two minutes of dialogue following every joke.[/QUOTE]This. Some dumbass was stomping his feet whenever something was funny. And the dude behind me had really, really bad breath that somehow made it all the way over to my area. :[

Nah. Tricked her into going but she kept giving me that "this better be good" look. Nothing a few bites of some tomatoes didn't handle.

[quote name='crystalklear64']some tf2 with brak was unexpected.

and i was super :cool: talking to people with my mic muted the whole time.[/QUOTE]
My computar crashed.

Why is it that you can have a sig with a guy getting his head blown off and I get in trouble for having one of zombies eating Jesus? It's not fair. :(

Holy shit at The Hangover, I wasn't expecting it to be that funny. Everything Zach Galifianakis did is reason enough to see it.
[quote name='st0neface']The Hangover was pretty decent. I'd like to see it without a pack of howling moviegoers who drown out the two minutes of dialogue following every joke.[/QUOTE]
Yup, a bunch of morons were laughing early on in the movie at some of the not so funny stuff/things that had been in the trailer. And for some reason the sound at the theater was really low so I'd miss little chunks of dialogue.

I took my date to go see The Hangover but we spent too much time smoking in my car and by the time we got there it sold out.

We went back to her place and watched Screwed, so it all worked out in the end. :cool:

Damn you bastards that have easy access to tomatoes. :(

[quote name='Brak']I dislocated my shoulder in my sleep, like always... but, dang. This shit is killin' me.[/QUOTE]

I keep sleeping on my arm until its 100% paralyzed and then I bend my fingers in weird ways.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Indeed. Surprising, actually. So great that he picked right up where he left off, and I love having Andy back.[/QUOTE]

I was happy to see Andy there but I'm disappointed they don't let him next to the guests during the interviews. That was the best part of having him there before.

catgates.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Stupid question of the day -- autorun.inf tells windows what file to execute on the CD if autoplay is enabled on the optical drive... but that doesn't make a CD bootable. How do I create a bootable CD from one of the downloads I got through the technet subscription?[/QUOTE]

Er... I didn't actually download anything from Technet, but I assume it came as a .iso file?

Do you have Nero? I believe if you have Nero, when setting the burn options you can choose to have it set as a bootable disc. However, I would assume that microsoft set the bootable flag into the .iso already...

Fine be that way...

Next time there's a clearance, see if you get anything from me.

:nottalking:

I want Uncharted 2 to get released already

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Bioshocked360']In the Godfather II, what does it mean when I have to "Let a bruiser shank him from behind"?[/QUOTE]

It means let a big, strong guy stab him in the back, presumably in a prison setting.

I really, really hate Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Mortal Kombat II was the bomb.

Just picked up Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King by Dave Matthews band - Pretty decent CD, I like it. It's still growing on me, and still has yet to have that feel that most of the classic Dave songs do, but I'm digging it.

Can't wait for the Friday & Saturday night concerts next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back