Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I'd have preferred if they were Mignola-ish though.

Starting FF7 for the thrid time. Will I finish it this time?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Eh, to each his own I suppose.

Who do you guys listen to?[/QUOTE]
Bayxter and The Stockmangs.

[quote name='Moxio']
Manthing, why haven't you finished 7?[/QUOTE]

When I first tried 12 years ago, I made it out of Midgard and saved the game. When I went back the next day, my save was corrupted. :whistle2:(

Then I tried it on my PSP and I realized FF7 embodied everything I hate about RPGs.

untitled2-1.png

I wonder if I can make it to that black lagoon when I'm all done with work.

Whaddaya think? :cool:

I don't have a camera on me.

I could do it tomorrow. I kinda want to get some mosquito repellent if I go that far out in the woods.

Last time, when I made it to that dot, a mosquito bit my fuckin' bottom lip, and it was, like, paralyzed for a few minutes. I was worried that I was going to die of Malaria, or something.

I got up around 11 and tried to get my state inspection done on my car since it expired last month, but the line up the street was really long so I didn't get it done. I did come home to a fresh bag of 'maters though.

Whatever the hell was destroying my body yesterday appears to be gone after plenty of sleep. Came home at 7 last night, and crashed for three hours before waking up to a bowl of homemade soup, amoxicillin, Tylenol, and then went back to bed from 11-8.

Sleep rules.

Amoxicillin is a wonderful medicine.

G?d damn, I'm getting tired of Reddit atheists. I genuinely enjoy reading the intelligent people's comments, but the vast majority are retards blindly bashing Christianity with bullshit facts and statistics.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is RFG's single player campaign any good?[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed the two hours or so I've put into it.

The missions where you have to go blow up a big building, with tons of guards coming after you are super fun. The ones where you just have to protect the colonists aren't so hot though.

UMK3 had the busted run button, and bullshit, everlasting combos.

The combat wasn't nearly as fun, and tastefully minimalistic, as it was in II.

Yea it plays a lot like mercenaries I think.
I prefer playing [.........] though.

I've got a week off before I do my final prep before deployment. I still have to buy like $500 worth of gear cause of course the armys budget sucks now. I'm going to have to buy all my own pouches for my vest in coyote tan since my unit doesn't wear the regular ACU pattern uniforms and gear. First time I get to go overseas with side arm, a 9mm beretta as well as an M4 though. I guess the good thing is that I get to customize my gear since it'll all be my own gear.

This D-Day program on History is really good. I wish they played shows like this all day instead of stupid shit like UFO, ghost, Bigfoot and conspiracy programs.

Brak if you can't pay me for that 120 gig this month you can pay me in 6-9 months depending when I get back. That way if I die it's free. ;). Seriously though, I'll hit you up for it when I get back.

[quote name='Brak']UMK3 had the busted run button, and bullshit, everlasting combos.

The combat wasn't nearly as fun, and tastefully minimalistic, as it was in II.[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

I was kidding about sending it out. :cool:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shut up.[/QUOTE]
Shut the Hell up.

[quote name='Wolve11']Nevermind then. Didn't catch that until now.[/QUOTE]
:lol:...

Are you legit being shipped out soon?

[quote name='Wolve11']I'll be gone before July hits. I'm seriously going, third time to Iraq, so I'll post a quick goodbye in the OTT before I go.[/QUOTE]
How long?

[quote name='Wolve11']6-9 months at least.[/QUOTE]
Is there, like, a limit on how many times they ship you out?

[quote name='Wolve11']By the time you'd finish training I'll be back in the states and you'd be on your way to Iraq or Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]

I hear they're desperate. Maybe they'll let me skip training. Do you know how much COD4 I've played? Training complete. :cool:

No limit although they are trying to rotate instructors out with no combat experience with those who have deployed a lot. They almost made me be a recruiter but I got a decent spec ops assignment instead.

Me too.

Wolve, you should PM me your address. That way, if something bad happens, I can start a CAG benefit, raise some money and send it to your family.

[quote name='Brak']Send me some stuff, too, DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

Gimme yer address. I've got a fedora that's too big for my head. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Me too.

Wolve, you should PM me your address. That way, if something bad happens, I can start a CAG benefit, raise some money and send it to your family.[/QUOTE]

And when that Hotshot douche donates, we'll get his address and fuck his shit up in your honor. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back