Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its YMMV apparently...worth a shot though.

---------

:lol:

transmorphers2.jpg

The trailer can be seen here: http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/06/05...-knock-off-transmorphers-fall-of-man-trailer/[/QUOTE]
I almost watched that on cable a while back, figured it was a transformers ripoff.

I dislocated my shoulder in my sleep, like always... but, dang. This shit is killin' me.

fucking HDCP/HDMI Handshaking.

I hope whoever invented this bullshit dies a horribly painful/humiliating death and gets reincarnated as a sheep in a randy New Zealander's flock

:wall:

fuck today.

I start off by trying to get a CIB NES system for 60 bucks on craigslist. The guy says he needs to go to the mall at 6. Okay, not a problem. Go to the mall (45 minutes away mind you), ask the guy if he can meet up with me 20 minutes earlier than we agreed on since i'm running a little bit ahead of scheduele. His response? "lol no.. im 40 minutes away.. ive asked u 3 times when and where" I told him I assumed he was already there (since he did in fact fucking tell me he was going to be at the mall). "why would i be waiting 40 minutes away for someone who isnt answering me and have no clue where im meeting and what time" even though he set up the meeting spot and time and I said okay, and apparently he didn't get it? I ask him if hes coming and he says " no u need to learn communication skills " lol. what a fucking waste of my time.

Then I call this guy I'm trying to get a job from later on in the night. He's kind of a peice of shit. My "interview" last week was filling out an application while he's sitting at the bar section drinking beer. Asks me if I can work the next day and I said no because I have prom stuff going on. Apparently thats a way of telling someone they're hired for the job? Okay, so fast forward to about 4 days when i'm supposed to hear from someone. Nothing. I call the next day. "Okay, I'll look into it and call you back." Get a call at 12 the following day when I'm in school. Call him back at 5 when I get done with my tests I had to make up. Asks me when can I start and I said tomorrow since I had a basketball game I had to go to. He told me he'd call me tomorrow (yesterday) then. So here it is Friday night, I give him a call since he never called me, and he pretty much scolds me because "every time I've had a position available for you you haven't been here." Then he tells me he'll call me when somethings available. I pretty much got yelled at for not being around and to stop calling him because he'll get to me when he'll get to me. WTF? I haven't even been hired for this damn job yet, let alone been given a job description and you're already asking me to work? Not too mention sporadically being called random days of the week being asked to work? ugh.

/rant

This pencil sharpener really comes in handy. I've used that thing once an hour for the last 3 hours or so. Much better than using that little plastic elementary school style p.o.s.

I have 196(max out at 200) hours vacation and have no idea how to use it. I'm 100% single and all my close friends are too poor to roll on a vacation with me. WTF am I suposed to do? I don't feel like traveling some place alone.

*committing Salute Your Shorts seasons one and two to DVD*

:cool:

I can't wait until Hey, Dude! the complete series finishes ____loading.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, I just watched The Orphanage. It was fantastic. Anyone here see it?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I have seen it three times. Great movie.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The Hangover was histerical.[/QUOTE]

Hiring AP as your spelling/grammar coach was a mistake, Puma.

It's nice to see you've returned to normal and all is right with the world. :lol:

I thought that Old School sucked the thickest dick in the world, but I kinda want to see The Hangover because of my boy Will Tippin Bradley Cooper.

Fuuuck...watching my other dog mope around is legit depressing. He's 13 years old. He has arthritis on his hind legs. He just stays in his house all day now. I call out to him and he looks my way, and then he lays back down with his head on the ground. My mother has suggested to euthanize him now that his companion is gone, but I really don't have the heart to do it. But then I see like he just wants us to put him out of his misery. :cry: I'm so torn right now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hiring AP as your spelling/grammar coach was a mistake, Puma.

It's nice to see you've returned to normal and all is right with the world. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh the irony. :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Fuuuck...watching my other dog mope around is legit depressing. He's 13 years old. He has arthritis on his hind legs. He just stays in his house all day now. I call out to him and he looks my way, and then he lays back down with his head on the ground. My mother has suggested to euthanize him now that his companion is gone, but I really don't have the heart to do it. But then I see like he just wants us to put him out of his misery. :cry: I'm so torn right now.[/QUOTE]

My cousin started giving his arthritic dog Aleve, glucosamine & chondroitin. The thing is spry as a pup now.

as per our vet, we give our lab a baby aspirin when his legs are acting up. it seems to help a lot. and glucosamine and chondriton tablets daily.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Man, I just watched The Orphanage. It was fantastic. Anyone here see it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Great film. I love the ending.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's great how much of the old Conan show carried over to the new one.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Surprising, actually. So great that he picked right up where he left off, and I love having Andy back.

I think part of the reason it carried is because the age groups that comprise the viewing audience of the Tonight show has transitioned to the generation of people who loved Conan O'Brien. I mean, it's probably the same target audience that currently watches The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Changing the show's format would piss off current fans who would tune in to watch and I don't think Conan's personality would win over the old fuddy-duddies who watched Carson and eventually Leno.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Conan is like 8 feet tall.[/QUOTE]

conan is 6'4.

ryan seacrest claims to be 5'9" but most things i've seen online say that he barely breaks 5'7"

Stupid question of the day -- autorun.inf tells windows what file to execute on the CD if autoplay is enabled on the optical drive... but that doesn't make a CD bootable. How do I create a bootable CD from one of the downloads I got through the technet subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back