Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you socialize on weekends, Jake?[/QUOTE]
I go hang out with the messican drug dealers downtown.;)

I can't believe they don't give you tuition.

I think the CS Grad program at clarkson gave you free tuition if you worked as a TA for one class per semester. Then there was a way to get a stipend for rent/food/gas.

They used to when I first started in this department (5 years ago), but they cut it so they could hire more grad assistants to just the stipend + housing + meal plan, which is still a pretty good deal, considering the rent is fucking outrageous in Boston.

I do if i feel like it dude, sometimes i just chill at home and barbecue (note to Linkin) with the family or something. Haven't had time to much on the weekends lately with having to clean out my grandmothers house to get it ready to be sold.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Aren't you supposed to be doing movies by now Lordwow?

--------

I hate you JJ, next April Fool's you're on your own :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
:lol: Honestly, without some sort of spell check, i'd imagine everyone's spelling accuracy would go down around here.

*hugs FF spell check*

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, but I'm getting my masters in something completely unrelated, Applied Educational Psychology.[/QUOTE]

Bummer that the other one didn't work but atleast you got something else going for you.

The main reason I didn't go to college is because I wasn't sure what career path I wanted to take, I didn't want to spend time/money on something I wasn't sure of to find out later that I had a change of heart and spend more time/money on another path...I figured I'd enroll once I decided...plan failed :whistle2:(

I'd love to go, but it would mean I'd almost never spend time with my son, so it's not really an option right now. My job would pay 100% of the classes too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-icNMj-UkMg

i23a6r.jpg

I wonder if zewone regrets selling his to eighthead.

---

Wait, you still haven't told your girlfriend that you secretly hate her, Preston?[/QUOTE]

Only if it includes levels. Then I'd regret it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']It all started when the other OTT was closed without a new one up, mojimbo. :shrug:
Cheering d?rthpuma on was icing on the cake. :lol:
Nope. That razor/extra carts don't leave the shower. I use a Mach 3 for my face. Not all Mexicans are disgusting, dude. Look at me, zewone, mojimbo, and MusicNoteLess. All handsome, clean dudes.[/QUOTE]

note JFD is not included in this list :rofl:

[quote name='Brak']Like I said, I remember you saying it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can honestly say that one never happened.[/QUOTE]

i usually don't agree with/support brak on anything, but i have to say, i remember this, too.

[quote name='JolietJake']:lol: Honestly, without some sort of spell check, i'd imagine everyone's spelling accuracy would go down around here.

*hugs FF spell check*[/QUOTE]

My spelling is fine, 98% of the time, good sir. I'd be a sack of shit to have a Technical Communications degree and not have some ability to spell correctly.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I'm crazy, but I'm contemplating doing a no melee weapon run of Ninja Gaiden 2. :|[/QUOTE]

Is that for an achievement?

[quote name='Chika']i usually don't agree with/support brak on anything, but i have to say, i remember this, too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, never happened...Brak's comment is what started it.

I certainly enjoy filmmaking, and as I've said in here, I do some freelance work (though it's really dried up lately, as most conferences this summer have been canceled), but there's no job security and very poor wages in the field. Also, no benefits since you work project-to-project even if you work on major motion pictures.

This degree will allow me to move up in a college setting. I am extremely overqualified for the Grad Asst. position I applied for (most people have worked maybe a year or two as an RA, I worked 4 years as an RA and the last 3 years in residential security), but without a masters I can't even get an interview at the university I work at now.

In fact, the real reason I'm considering taking this stupid thing is because if a full-timer were to go to another university, the woman who interviewed me thinks that I may be able to step up immediately and take over.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is that for an achievement?

Yeah, never happened...Brak's comment is what started it.[/QUOTE]

i distinctly remember it. i also remember ninja edits and other tomfoolery.

I've explained this more than once...some one claimed that the South-West had the best barbecue...I replied with "bar-be-cue?"...and it all went from there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is that for an achievement?

Yeah, never happened...Brak's comment is what started it.[/QUOTE]

Sort of.

They have achievements for finishing the game using only a single melee weapon (I have the scythe one, which I got on my 2nd playthrough -- there were enough tough areas on warrior to take advantage of weapon matchups). The idea here is to play through 95% of the game without using a melee weapon (most of the way through Chapter 13 can be done using only magic/ranged weapons), then save. You can then boot up the save, pick your weapon you want the achievement for, then finish chapter 13 and 14 saving you a ton of time if you decide to do ALL of them.

I'd have to play through on acolyte twice to do it, probably... once to get the game + option to carry over weapons/magic/etc and then do the run...

LinkinPrime: ... and she says to him - she says, "Bar-Be-Cue!"

( Audience erupts in laughter )

LinkinPrime: Thank-you! I'll be here all week!

Oh man, I can't believe I missed this:

[quote name='TheRock88']Mine [avatar] is a picture of my gf[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']I've seen your gf nekkid and putting other men's privates into her orifices.

Sorry to break the news over the internetz.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Shit had me rolling when I just read it...Mangwang totally made my day :rofl:

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, update your Twitter.[/QUOTE]
ff7scloud is gone. So, no.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh man, I can't believe I missed this:

Shit had me rolling when I just read it...Mangwang totally made my day :rofl:[/QUOTE]

pretty good for a drug addict who needs the bottle to escape reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back