Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Guess i can't blame teef, this is he's like if he skips a month.

286206052_fe2d3959fc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the guy who had the meetup with "The Charger" (aka DarthBudge)?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Someone should buy that GBA Micro for $35.[/QUOTE]

If I had a flash cart, I might, but I already have 2 GBA SPs that I need to sell somewhere. :|

[quote name='Moxio']The oldest OTTer (still around) is Zero. He's been here since the first OTT, in all of its 3000-post glory.[/QUOTE]

I also posted in the first OTT, then basically took a four year internet hiatus. Remember when there was a thread about the nicest CAGs, and both you and zewone got a shit-ton of votes?

This is a super accurate title for the thread, by the way.

It all started when the other OTT was closed without a new one up, mojimbo. :shrug:
Cheering d?rthpuma on was icing on the cake. :lol:
[quote name='JolietJake']Hey teef, you ever accidentally use the ass razor on your face?[/QUOTE]Nope. That razor/extra carts don't leave the shower. I use a Mach 3 for my face. Not all Mexicans are disgusting, dude. Look at me, zewone, mojimbo, and MusicNoteLess. All handsome, clean dudes.

I think those technet accounts may have been deactivated. Everything is grayed out for me, can't get keys or download anything.

[quote name='JolietJake']I think those technet accounts may have been deactivated. Everything is grayed out for me, can't get keys or download anything.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to 2 days ago ;)

[quote name='lordwow']I would have to vote for TFN: A very good friend.[/QUOTE]Thanks, whitetrashous. :eek:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You think I'm disgusting? :whistle2:(

[/QUOTE]You're not Mexican.

[quote name='JolietJake']I think those technet accounts may have been deactivated. Everything is grayed out for me, can't get keys or download anything.[/QUOTE]

I just hope they don't invalidate those keys

I believe the appropriate term is "pretend home", lordwow.

Get some damned class.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm going to put some invicible tape on my eyes to stretch them out and hang out with my good Asian buddy dcfox (-_-)[/QUOTE]What. The. Fuck.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm going to put some invicible tape on my eyes to stretch them out and hang out with my good Asian buddy dcfox (-_-)[/QUOTE]
"invicible tape" - LinkinPrime

Maybe I can cover up the barbeque sauce on my Cacquis with some invicible tape, fa9et.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still don't get where barbecue came from?[/QUOTE]
You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back