Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You're doing it with the Mexican gardeners?[/QUOTE]

heh. if by mexican gardeners, you mean me, then i'm doin it with myself?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I knew dingleberries were a type of berry, but what is this poop caught in butt hair business? Discusting. :puke:[/QUOTE]

i believe that's called cafeteria food. or taco bell.

I hate to sound weird, but you guys don't shave in that area? I'd imagine wiping an assload :)lol:) of hair clean takes atleast 30-40 pieces of two ply paper.

[quote name='Chika']
i believe that's called cafeteria food. or taco bell.[/QUOTE]cafeteria food was pretty awesome at times.

[quote name='Mojimbo']*sigh*[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate to sound weird, but you guys don't shave in that area? I'd imagine wiping an assload :)lol:) of hair clean takes atleast 30-40 pieces of two ply paper.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: you shave your asshole?!

[quote name='lordwow']Frosty has been trolling Craigslist for Mexican Gardeners.[/QUOTE]

mexicans have computers?! oh wait... sorry guys.

Chika, that is incredibly racist of you. It's not like TFN sits at his local library refreshing myspace all day...

Right TFN?!?

[quote name='Chika']:rofl: you shave your asshole?![/QUOTE]

Whut?

Junk related hair maintenance is one thing, I'm trying to figure out how one could safely shave that blindly. Okay, the mental picture alone is too disturbing. :whistle2:#

It would seem to make sense though.

[quote name='Chika']:rofl: you shave your asshole?![/QUOTE]

[quote name='cmart05']it's not that hard.[/QUOTE]

I guess whores won't lick hairy assholes, no matter how much you pay

Those women razors are perfect for that stuff, h3llbring3r. Venus V3 :squirtle4.gif:[quote name='lordwow']Chika, that is incredibly racist of you. It's not like TFN sits at his local library refreshing myspace all day...

Right TFN?!?[/QUOTE]You are correct, sir! I have two computers, a laptop, and a PS3! Facebook, Xanga, DeadJournal > Myspace :squirtle4.gif:

[quote name='crystalklear64']or cheapassgamer.com/ott[/QUOTE]user control panel bookmarked, son!

[quote name='manthing']I guess whores won't lick hairy assholes, no matter how much you pay[/QUOTE]

na, I didn't shave that day and I forgot to wipe.

GBA is all scratched and shit (got it used from someone a while back), so like $15.

SP is the original one (front lights, not backlit), two scratches on the screen which IMO aren't noticeable when the game is playing, scratched battery cover (in case that bothers you), tribal edition. I have the charger and box. $25.

Micro looks perfect to me, I have the charger. $35.

All of those are shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate to sound weird, but you guys don't shave in that area? I'd imagine wiping an assload :)lol:) of hair clean takes atleast 30-40 pieces of two ply paper.[/QUOTE]

Are you hiding a fucking bushbaby up your ass? If you've got a fucking afro that you need to shave out of your ass constantly, you should probably go see a doctor.

I'm a hairy dude. Why shave one area and have a bush growing around the rest of it? Might as well get the job done and its not like I shave every other day. Once, twice a month and thats good. No tugging when you wipe, and poop comes out smooth. :cool:

Guess i can't blame teef, this is what he's like if he skips a month.

286206052_fe2d3959fc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's what i've always heard. That guy could probably turn around and sue the company.

edit- We need video of tfn van surfing.

thekeybladewars says my hairyness is pretty sexy and "manly" to her, but once I shave its a whole different story that usually goes like "I want to rub my face against your shiny, smooth testicles all day!" *shrug*

Women lie. And all they do is lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back