Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']

see below. that should tell you everything you need to know.[/QUOTE]

I see. I guess I'll wait until the right moment to strike. Is there a right moment for dry humping a leg? I guess that's one for the ages.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Chixa, stop being so almost nice to the strays[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they'll just keep coming back.

Then one day they'll have kittens here.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Prove that you are the dominant male by dry humping its leg, Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, did someone hack your account or something?

If this is the new DarthPuma, I guess I have to approve. Two great lawlz in one morning can't really be ignored.

It must be kept up, of course.

OK:

giant-kit-kat425.jpg

Talking about shitty, I've had some major death farts today. I'm gonna need to heavily Febreeze my chair otherwise I'm gonna get a nice blast of ass everytime I sit down.

I just got shopping at Kohl's with my girlfriend (She had a coupon I wanted in on). 4 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts and one XXL Seinfeld shirt for my uncle (It has a picture of Newman and says, "Hello Newman..." It was 7 bucks and he's a fan of the show, so I snagged it for him). I also bought a new set of sheets for the girl.

Now I have just enough time to put my books in my bag and run to class.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Chixa, stop being so almost nice to the strays[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bomfy']I see. I guess I'll wait until the right moment to strike. Is there a right moment for dry humping a leg? I guess that's one for the ages.[/QUOTE]

sorry dude. you're on your own. good luck and eat a dick.

[quote name='Moxio']Get the fuck out of here, Kuros, and take Bomfy with you.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll leave then. Sorry to have bother you all.

I wanted to finish up Crackdown which I haven't played in a long ass time but somehow my save was erased. I'll probably play it again with one of my brothers.

[quote name='Chika']sorry dude. you're on your own. good luck and eat a dick.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Ohhhh snap.[/QUOTE]

i gave him fair warning that we do not play well with others and not to show signs of weakness but did he listen?

[quote name='lordwow']Do they ever Chika?[/QUOTE]

hey, we were all new, once. except for like BSB and zew. them $$$$as been up ins for a minute.

[quote name='Chika']hey, we were all new, once. except for like BSB and zew. them $$$$as been up ins for a minute.[/QUOTE]

The bronze age of the OTT

I never understood how kids could graduate high school at 11 or whatever. My school system wouldn't even let you skip a grade.

Hm. Looks like they gave away the LoZ feather stylus at E3, but gave it new packaging.

Not sure if I want to grab it on eBay or not. :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']I knew dingleberries were a type of berry, but what is this poop caught in butt hair business? Discusting. :puke:[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's the only definition :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back