Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']He's buying it Tuesday, Moxio >:whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

But he's getting a non-exclusive $15 action figure with it.

[quote name='Bomfy']My apologies for offending anyone, but my post above yours should make it rather clear that I was not intending. I thought there was a profanity filter since i had never come across it not spelled sh1t. So I was commenting on the number of posts to the number of times it was used.

Damn, first thing off the bat this morning and I'm pissing folk off without trying.[/QUOTE]

pissing folk off without trying is the basic premises of this thread. if you're not offending people, you're doing it wrong. we also dont play well with others.
. don't apologize or they'll know you're weak and can be scurred away.

shit, i think i just broke the rules of the OTT.

[quote name='st0neface']Woo fraudulent activity on my card! Now I get to wait until Tuesday for a new one with my gas on empty and no groceries![/QUOTE]

walk to the bank, take out money, problem solved.

Don't have a camera in working condition (why do all those fuckers eat up 4 batteries in about 30 minutes even when its not powered on?)

[quote name='Maklershed']Don't have a camera in working condition (why do all those fuckers eat up 4 batteries in about 30 minutes even when its not powered on?)[/QUOTE]

your camera has AIDS and you need a new one that uses a rechargeable battery.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's just a shitty software, I hate having to use it. Last evening I was going to jump in the shower and decided to create a playlist on my iPhone so that I can listen to music while I'm in the shower...so I create a short playlist...then I sync...ofcourse instead of just syncing the new playlist, it has to sync every fucking thing I have on my iPhone so it takes about 20min...I then jump in the shower and realize that it didn't add my new playlist...I forgot to check it off under the music tab :roll:...so when I get out, I decide to try it again, I play around with the settings and I change it to manual sync...so I add my playlist, sync like 2-3 more times until it finally shows up.

My phone didn't ring at alll yesterday, cause no one called me...but this morning I heard this weird noise...it's my phone with some generic ringtone...iTunes syncing decided to dump my custom ringtone :bomb:[/QUOTE]Linkin, is it true you dance and scream Linkin Park lyrics while you shower?

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a big ass bear in my front yard.[/QUOTE]Kick his ass. :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']It's Humansnatcher!!!![/QUOTE]

i could be wrong because i'm not gay or a man, but i'm pretty sure bears are tops and HS is most def a bottom...

I have a camera like that, Mak. Rechargable batteries such even more than normal batteries since they drain much faster and then the battery meter magically fills up again thirty seconds later, so the camera is constantly shutting down after a few minutes.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Throw him a jar of peanut butter, they love it.
Then make him dance for some milk.[/QUOTE]

human snatcher or the bear??

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Throw him a jar of peanut butter, they love it.
Then make him dance for some milk.[/QUOTE]

Dance right into his kitchen. He can waltz with Mak as Mak dials 9-1-1.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I have a camera like that, Mak. Rechargable batteries such even more than normal batteries since they drain much faster and then the battery meter magically fills up again thirty seconds later, so the camera is constantly shutting down after a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

wrong type of rechargeable battery. i was talking about a lithium-ion type.

Is it common for a bear to show up around your neighborhood Mak, or are these one of those things where you have to call animal control?

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a big ass bear in my front yard.[/QUOTE]

Capture it, train it to ride a bike, then run away to join the circus

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it common for a bear to show up around your neighborhood Mak, or are these one of those things where you have to call animal control?[/QUOTE]

dude, he lives in bumfuck, pennsyltucky.

Chika - I have a Canon S2 IS. I cant get batteries near it without them draining instantly. :lol:

Also, I for the life of me can't figure out how to get a non-shakey picture out of it without using a tripod. Its supposedly has a stabilization feature but even with that on you'd think I have Parkinsons or something.

I'm helping.

1244222993386.gif

[quote name='manthing']Capture it, train it to ride a bike, then run away to join the circus[/QUOTE]

you forgot the

"4. ????
5. profit"

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it common for a bear to show up around your neighborhood Mak, or are these one of those things where you have to call animal control?[/QUOTE]

Well it's not an every day occurrence or anything. But its not out of the ordinary either. One shows up every few months. (I live in the middle of nowhere/woods)

[quote name='Chika']pissing folk off without trying is the basic premises of this thread. if you're not offending people, you're doing it wrong. we also dont play well with others.
. don't apologize or they'll know you're weak and can be scurred away.

shit, i think i just broke the rules of the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see. I'm still learning the subtle nuances of this place. Still didn't want to look like an ass though. Is there a manual somewhere?

[quote name='Maklershed']Well it's not an every day occurrence or anything. But its not out of the ordinary either. One shows up every few months. (I live in the middle of nowhere/woods)[/QUOTE]

Kill it, skin it, and make yourself a stinky fur coat.

[quote name='Chika']you forgot the

"4. ????
5. profit"[/QUOTE]

No I didn't. :nottalking:

But now that I think about it, it would probably be better for him to join a carnival.

BJ Mak and the Bear would get all the fried foods they want! :bouncy:

[quote name='Maklershed']Chika - I have a Canon S2 IS. I cant get batteries near it without them draining instantly. :lol:

Also, I for the life of me can't figure out how to get a non-shakey picture out of it without using a tripod. Its supposedly has a stabilization feature but even with that on you'd think I have Parkinsons or something.[/QUOTE]

You need to make the shutter speed lower (?) to lessen the length of the exposure. Check the settings.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Prove that you are the dominant male by dry humping its leg, Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You're on fire today. What the hell is wrong with you? :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I, for one, enjoy a pink taco pizza from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='Maklershed']Chika - I have a Canon S2 IS. I cant get batteries near it without them draining instantly. :lol:

Also, I for the life of me can't figure out how to get a non-shakey picture out of it without using a tripod. Its supposedly has a stabilization feature but even with that on you'd think I have Parkinsons or something.[/QUOTE]

according to the information about batteries, you can use NiCd or NiMH batteries and that you should go for the NiMH because "A NiMH cell can have two to three times the capacity of an equivalent size Nickel-cadmium battery. However, compared to the lithium-ion cell, the volumetric energy density is lower and self-discharge is higher."

but even so, it still fails.

I have a Casio Exelim Z40 it was a $225 PnS back in 2004. It has a LiIon battery that lasts for MONTHS between charges and takes awesome pictures with around 20 presets for things including fireworks, pets and food, which all work spectacularly.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Prove that you are the dominant male by dry humping its leg, Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I laughed so hard it hurt. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']I, for one, enjoy a taco pizza from time to time.[/QUOTE] this.

[quote name='Bomfy']Oh I see. I'm still learning the subtle nuances of this place. Still didn't want to look like an ass though. Is there a manual somewhere?[/QUOTE]

see below. that should tell you everything you need to know.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Prove that you are the dominant male by dry humping its leg[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']according to the information about batteries, you can use NiCd or NiMH batteries and that you should go for the NiMH because "A NiMH cell can have two to three times the capacity of an equivalent size Nickel-cadmium battery. However, compared to the lithium-ion cell, the volumetric energy density is lower and self-discharge is higher."

but even so, it still fails.

I have a Casio Exelim Z40 it was a $225 PnS back in 2004. It has a LiIon battery that lasts for MONTHS between charges and takes awesome pictures with around 20 presets for things including fireworks, pets and food, which all work spectacularly.[/QUOTE]

I never buy a camera w/o a Li-Ion battery. The one in my d-70 can sit in it for months and then take 600 pics with-out blinking; those things are also opening and closing a physical shutter and size wise is smaller than two AAs.

[quote name='crystalklear64']tra-la-la-la-la-la-la[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2se2I70CJ0

[quote name='Maklershed']You never answered why you have a taco pizza for an avatar.[/QUOTE]

My avatar?

[quote name='manthing']LP:

Do you just type 'Stupid Transformer Shit' into google to find those images?[/QUOTE]

No...it's from the official Transformers movie website...they have a fan pic. section.

This is what Michael Bay should have gone with:
tImage_20070118_163252064.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back