Shitty OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck, I'm on a roll today :bomb:

Sad thing is, I send emails to my clients every day and they're perfect 99% of the time. I just don't revise my posts much on here.

I'm kind of annoyed that the only hands-on things we got "from E3" were the Uncharted beta and that busted 1 vs 100 beta. I miss "Bringing It Home."

Yeah, I thought that Capcom announced a Lost Planet 2 public demo for E3, but I guess that wasn't true.

The Uncharted 2 beta ends June 28.

Damn:

Uber gamer/ late night host Jimmy Fallon sent Saturday Night Live's Jason Sudekis to E3 to check out the latest and greatest in gaming. Sudekis, a big gamer himself, got some face time with Mickey Rourke, Eliza Dushku, and of course Project Natal. It's a great segment and a must view for anyone who watched the E3 coverage this year.
The show was so impressed with Project Natal that they've booked Microsoft's Tsunoda for the show on Wednesday. And you know what that means: Live, national... BAM!!!!

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/kotaku/full/~3/wBu2if7edTE/jimmy-fallons-late-night-at-e3

My insides are confused today and want to become outside. Seriously, I've been having gnarly stomach cramps/heartburn since noon yesterday. This is ridiculous - my stomach is empty, yet I still feel like crud.

There's a Smash Hits demo? How did I miss that?

Also, awesome @ the preview of Be@rbrick series 18:

3558000769_cd483ebeaa_o.jpg

I'll probably pick up Tetris and Spongebob. Maybe the jellybean. Tokidoki is also neat, but will be more expensive.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah, what did Microsoft put out this week? Any games or early demos?[/QUOTE]

I thought they have the thing that's similar to the "Summer Arcade" with the demos. FN4 was part of the first week, and I dunno what demo is next.

[quote name='Rocko']There's a Smash Hits demo? How did I miss that?

Also, awesome @ the preview of Be@rbrick series 18:

3558000769_cd483ebeaa_o.jpg

I'll probably pick up Tetris and Spongebob. Maybe the jellybean. Tokidoki is also neat, but will be more expensive.[/QUOTE]Why is there an Indian one?

Someone is listening to music very loudly outside, and judging by the type of music, I think it might be Hannah Montana.

And now they're singing along...

Unless you sound and look like two pre-teen girls, I'm willing to believe you.

One of them just shouted "Hannah Montana!" if I heard correctly, so that's pretty much confirmed.

This is a short riff that I "made" for that song I'm working on.

However, it sounds very familiar to me. That could be because I've had to listen to it XX number of times, but I want to make sure I'm not copying something.

So, if you please OTT, have a listen to it and see if it sounds familiar to you as well, and if so, identify what it sounds like so I can listen to the original and make it different. Thanks :)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/12/1/2208178/didIcopy.mp3

Anyone have a Best Buy with the EndWar/Wireless headset bundle for the X360? They're supposed to be $20...if one of you can get it for me, I'll pay cost+shipping for the headset and you can keep the game :D

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do you hardcore dance, JJSP?[/QUOTE]
Rarely. I've never really been into hardcore enough to go to a ton of shows, but I've picked up some change here and there.

[quote name='Rocko']Mine has it, LP, but online it's $55.

If I go to BB this weekend for penny guides I'll buy it if it's $20.[/QUOTE]

Cool...thanks Rocko!

I think my tattoo is healing well. Doesn't seem to be scabbing over (yet, at least), so that's good.

I really don't want to take my SAT again tomorrow. :[

May possibly go see Cirque du Soliel in July. That'd be neat

Even though I think it's gonna be pretty good, I'm gonna be pissed if The Hangover results in Zach Galifianakis getting cast in all kinds of awful Will Ferrell-ish roles.

[quote name='st0neface']Even though I think it's gonna be pretty good, I'm gonna be pissed if The Hangover results in Zach Galifianakis getting cast in all kinds of awful Will Ferrell-ish roles.[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way, but about Bradley Cooper.

[quote name='st0neface']Even though I think it's gonna be pretty good, I'm gonna be pissed if The Hangover results in Zach Galifianakis getting cast in all kinds of awful Will Ferrell-ish roles.[/QUOTE]

Hangover was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back