Simpsons Tapped Out

[quote name='nbballard']How did you get all your premium stuff? I mean- you have a lot of police cars.[/QUOTE]

Last month there was a glitch involving the dog track/scratch off that gave you an unlimited amount of donuts until you exited your game, then it would go back to normal. I bought everything that was available. They unfortunately fixed the glitch.

I've added a few people here from those who have posted recently. If anyone else want to friend me my name is "Hasuto".

[quote name='sfree79']I sent a request to a few people. Feel free to add me: SFREE79[/QUOTE]
I tried to add you but couldn't find your name through the game.

I'm only averaging about 300 snakes a day. I don't see how it could be mathematically possible to get up to the 10,000 level by the time the game ends in two weeks?
14 days. * 300 = 4200 snakes?

Who keeps leaving me eggs? PM me haha.

There is a huge multiplayer glitch where iphone users can't see android user's spring fields (this happened to me). But luckily I have a android tablet so I was able to fix that up. BTW everyone's city looks amazing compared to my ghetto village full of brown houses lol

EDIT: I went ahead and hid a couple of eggs in everyone's place lmao happy hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's towns are so well constructed. I didnt even bother adding streets beyond where you were first required to.
I also havent expanded out much. I fill up all the spaces with pink and purplse houses, maybe some decorations to boost my vanity/tree hugger rating, and then only expand when I run out of room.

I'm spreading my eggs evenly among those who have added me.
(Well, I'm favoring the distribution towards the lower level players. gotta help out the little guy)

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm only averaging about 300 snakes a day. I don't see how it could be mathematically possible to get up to the 10,000 level by the time the game ends in two weeks?
14 days. * 300 = 4200 snakes?[/QUOTE]

The Whacking Day Event officially ends on May 9th. So, technically, there were 30 days since the event began. 12500 (the highest prize) / 30 = 417 snakes per day.

By my estimates, adding 60 friends would pretty much guarantee that you could achieve that result. But you can probably get by with about 50 friends if they are fairly generous egg gifters. Edit: You know, that 60 friends number was based on the fact that you had 60 friends since the beginning of the Whacking Day event. If you are only now getting around to whacking snakes in other friend's towns...I'd say you'd have to try and max out your friends list, at 100 friends. In theory, to be on-pace, you should have 5,000 snakes as of 4/22. If you are below that, you'll have to increase the number of friends accordingly...

This is, of course, assuming that you don't just spend donuts to buy your way through the goals.

I'm at about 2300 now. i definitely don't seem to be getting as many snake eggs in as I'm sending out. (I send out probably 100 a day, just not all to one person).

There was a 12 doughnut reward today, since I guess today is 'officially' Wacking Day.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm at about 2300 now. i definitely don't seem to be getting as many snake eggs in as I'm sending out. (I send out probably 100 a day, just not all to one person).

There was a 12 doughnut reward today, since I guess today is 'officially' Wacking Day.[/QUOTE]

I'm at about the same amount of snakes (2400ish). I know theres no way in hell I'll be able to get to Ms Springfield, but I'll be happy if I can get Duff Stadium before the event ends. And yea, saw the 12 donut bonus. Took a gamble and got a Homer Buddha.... and got a green dumpster. :( They seriously need to make free donuts more available. I understand they're not gonna give away 500 donuts or something like that, but giving away 15 donuts a month isn't going to kill them. Even at that rate, it'll take me over a year to get the one premium item I really want (Duff Brewery).

I'm a bit overwhelmed by this promotion. The back-to-back sushi mission / mob missions coupled all while doing the whacking are burning me out. there are too many items I know i won't get without donuts right now and it's really turning me off on the whole thing.

[quote name='HydroX']I'm down for egg trading. I have 400+ last I checked. ModernDayXero on Origin.[/QUOTE]
I've been dropping all mine in neat little squares and shit in your town for the past week or so (been a slow last few days though).

It'll be a stretch for me to get to 3000 snakes.

I've over 600 eggs. I may pm some of you guys soon. Please add me; I'm nhbrainmoog, BTW.

[quote name='nbballard']I've been dropping all mine in neat little squares and shit in your town for the past week or so (been a slow last few days though).[/QUOTE]

Ah so you're the culprit! Haha. Thanks. I'll return the favor in a bit. Mine won't be so neat, though.

I've been trying to place mine in an MC shape when possible.
I haven't seen a single doughnut come from an egg yet though.

I should hid the 4200 snake target no problem, but 5500 seems way out of my reach.

Glad I saw this thread, almost pitifully pleaded for friends on the iOS deal thread since I don't have any IRL with interest in this. Anyway, SANGES99 if anyone wants to add me, I'll probably plugging in some random usernames later on.

[quote name='eldergamer']I've been trying to place mine in an MC shape when possible.

I should hid the 4200 snake target no problem, but 5500 seems way out of my reach.[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen a doughnut come from an egg yet either, but I have had a lot of improved luck this past week. Got the Squeaky Voiced Teen and 40 doughnuts in a mystery box in the same day!

[quote name='HydroX']nbballard, just dropped about 200 eggs in your town in a central location.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I'm going to hit my goal on the baseball stadium!

prisonerofmars77, if anyone wants to add me. I visit towns regularly and always sending Lisa to other towns with low egg counts.

[quote name='eldergamer']I've been trying to place mine in an MC shape when possible.

I should hid the 4200 snake target no problem, but 5500 seems way out of my reach.[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad I've been returning them to the right person lol

I'll PM someone shortly ... last week before finals trying to cram out semester's worth of work for multiple classes lol

On a side note the other day I loaded up my game and when I entered to my surprise I was in someone elses town. They were level 28 with somewhere near 3 million dollars and tons of shit heh. I wasn't a dick though though. I set all his characters to do shit, smashed all his snakes, and just looked around. Okay okay ... I did plant corn.

I still have 400 or so eggs to give out. After Saturday night I likely won't be on as I'll be on vacation, but if anyone wants to trade some eggs, just PM me.

[quote name='jazzman']prisonerofmars77, if anyone wants to add me. I visit towns regularly and always sending Lisa to other towns with low egg counts.[/QUOTE]

You realize you can simply send Lisa to the "Other Springfield" if you don't want to affect anyone else's snake counts, right? Maybe I'm thinking about it all wrong but I figured "releasing snakes" was a bad thing for them since she seems to come come home with them, maybe I'm wrong. (And if I np haven't added you yet I shall shortly.)

Between Hasuto, menvce, and nbbalard, I've managed to blow thru my entire month's stock of snake eggs over the last couple days--so if you guys are finding trails of eggs in your streets or, where a coup,e of you have designated Whacking Day banner areas, some of that was me. :D

[quote name='HydroX']I still have 400 or so eggs to give out. After Saturday night I likely won't be on as I'll be on vacation, but if anyone wants to trade some eggs, just PM me.[/QUOTE]

Fyi I dropped 200 eggs in your town

Anyone else having an issue with Moe's New Suit pt. 2? I finished part one with no issue, but right now it's asking me to build a restaurant as my first step... which is grayed out with the price saying "Quest" (I am level 16, like it requires). I'm hoping this fixes itself but I'm not optimistic since theres no other posts on the entire interwebs about there being an issue.

[quote name='shosh']Fyi I dropped 200 eggs in your town[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It got me the baseball stadium. :)

I'll return the favor here shortly!

Edit: aaaand done. Placing eggs is annoying. lol

[quote name='HydroX']Thanks! It got me the baseball stadium. :)

I'll return the favor here shortly!

Edit: aaaand done. Placing eggs is annoying. lol[/QUOTE]

yea and lets just end it there.
it was a pain placing eggs and I don't even feel like breaking open yours, while I got the stadium already too.

lmao I know it right. if they made the eggs take up one square of land instead of like 4 or whatever, it'd make it a whole lot easier/streamlined.

6 days left. I don't quite think I'll hit the 5500 goal for "Pet Snake" (whatever that is).
It'll be close, though.

I have about 100 eggs to drop tonight.

I still have 550+ eggs to drop .. I'm sure SOMEONE would like to trade me at least a few for these puppies.

PM me, or leave a message here and I'll drop them for you.

[quote name='HydroX']I still have 550+ eggs to drop .. I'm sure SOMEONE would like to trade me at least a few for these puppies.

PM me, or leave a message here and I'll drop them for you.[/QUOTE]
i've still got a batch of a 100 or so i need to drop off.

[quote name='InvaderZim']trashboat2013

I need help some (active) friends... please add.[/QUOTE]

Added ya'. I'm on at least twice a day, can't get much more active than that. ;)

[quote name='averageguy']late to party I am on android but feel free to add me

southtownguy1 can use eggs like everyone else[/QUOTE]

I lined your street (as well as menvce/DennisTheMenace's), PAC-man style. You're welcome.

[quote name='HydroX']I still have 550+ eggs to drop .. I'm sure SOMEONE would like to trade me at least a few for these puppies.

PM me, or leave a message here and I'll drop them for you.[/QUOTE]
I have a hole bunch of eggs (like 600+) I can trade. I have even prepared by making a big open field in my Springfield.

I'm Hasuto in the game.

[quote name='Sanges99']I lined your street (as well as menvce/DennisTheMenace's), PAC-man style. You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

Just loaded your street up with eggs . thank you

My game is glitched. When I go to visit other towns, all of my friends are gone. Unless wveryone unfriended me at once. Ugh...

EDIT: It's fixed now... odd. BTW - whoever is sfree79495, you have what appears to be a giant cock made out of eggs in your town. :lol:

got my 5500 for Pet Snake. Getting up to 7500 is impossible at this point.
Anyone close to a prize that needs 100 eggs?

bread's done
Back