Simpsons Tapped Out

Nvarist202 is my girlfriends name. She told ne to post for her if anyone wants to add her. She plays like 4-5 hours a day and will help out with whatever you need as ling as you return the favor

how do i clear out friends who no longer play the game anymore
Just one page back I suggested to someone that they go on the Origins site and sign-in, pretty sure you can manage all your stuff from there--though the last guy never replied if it actually worked.

Nvarist202 is my girlfriends name. She told ne to post for her if anyone wants to add her. She plays like 4-5 hours a day and will help out with whatever you need as ling as you return the favor
Will do, I can always use more friends esp judging from the sheer amount of GOO cans everyone else has... although your wording here is making me uncharacteristically sexist lol.

I'm not sure how often the ghosts refresh. I just got the Indian Burial ground yesterday and that adds 12 ghosts every 4 hours.  So I'm going to be back to logging in constantly like during whacking day.

Also seems like it's going to take me a good week or so to build up the 32,000 tickets for the tooth chipper in Krusty Landy. especially if I have to have Homer and Lisa removed to do quests in springfield.

It's MC-2SD-Out if anyone wants to add me.

Hi, 

This is Razrvamp's girlfriend. I sent a few requests to people that posted their origin names on this page and one back. I really should log on here more. 

Origin ID: NVartist202

PSN ID: eNVyartist

alldavidnameused

I need more towns to visit, please add me.

--

edit: I'm accepting all invites that show up

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've noticed that if you "haunt" some of your buddies' buildings they have special ghost animations (I assume these are from the tv special, but I honestly haven't watched The Simpsons in over a decade), these are the ones I've noticed: Nuclear Power Plant's Office Building, Moe's, the Library, and the Prison; am I missing any?

I'm up to about 4300 ghosts, and am progressing nicely. No idea how some people have ghost totals in the 10,000+ range.

I'm also suffering under the delusion that having more characters aimless walk around springfireld increases my ghost chances. (By letting them get possessed). I haven't been giving anyone 'inside' jobs for days.

I'm up to about 4300 ghosts, and am progressing nicely. No idea how some people have ghost totals in the 10,000+ range.

I'm also suffering under the delusion that having more characters aimless walk around springfireld increases my ghost chances. (By letting them get possessed). I haven't been giving anyone 'inside' jobs for days.
Having a full friends list that is active helps. You get 8 goo for each town you visit. If you have a full active list, that's 800 a day plus whatever you can get from gremlins.

You can still get an extra goo or two while visiting a friend if you tap 2+ ghosts on the final ghost popping tap.  I've been able to do it semi-regularly tapping with 2 fingers simultaneously.  Also, if you haunt an already haunted location, you get 2 goo, but no money or xp.

come visiti my town . I can use your haunting and goo and gremlins

Southtownguy

Isn't there a "1" aft the end of your Tapped-Out username? Either that or I added the wrong guy last time around.

I just got the last prize. Pretty glad that I was actually able to get everything in time unlike that whole Whacking Day bullshit.
And here you were whining that no one on your list was active for this, meanwhile I've barely got 6k in GOO while you're up above 10k--what's it like to have friends? /jealousy

Isn't there a "1" aft the end of your Tapped-Out username? Either that or I added the wrong guy last time around.

And here you were whining that no one on your list was active for this, meanwhile I've barely got 6k in GOO while you're up above 10k--what's it like to have friends? /jealousy
You should throw your screenname into one of the threads on the official EA Tapped Out forums. I cleared off most of my friend's list after I complained and then posted once over there and got flooded with requests. I was surprised I got so much GOO so quickly. I really hope we get all the community prizes in time now. I want Gorilla Homer.

I've got about 7,000 goo.  I think I'm more or less on track for the final too prizes. I'm almost tempted to blow my whole wad of 130 donuts on Frink's lazer ray so I can shoot down Kodos.

Then again, I could spend those 130 donuts on Frink himself.

I am trashboat2013 on tapped out.

I just added a few of you.

Please assist me in unlocking all of the Halloween goods... thanks!

still looking for people to visit my town 

visiting everyone i can on here.

How do i haunt someones town 

i go collect ghosts and pop my ghosts

I am trashboat2013 on tapped out.

I just added a few of you.

Please assist me in unlocking all of the Halloween goods... thanks!
Is your list full...? I've had you on my Pending Requests section since the Whacking Day event, you've never accepted.

still looking for people to visit my town
visiting everyone i can on here.

How do i haunt someones town
i go collect ghosts and pop my ghosts
If you're clicking on friends buildings when you visit then you're already doing the "haunting" thing right, that's what they mean by that.

I could've been helping you out a week ago when I asked if you were SouthtownGuy or SouthTownGuy1 (whom I already had on my list).

Sometimes it feels like 90% of CAG has me on mute.

Sorry about that

I am southtownguy1

mental mistake :)

jo

Is your list full...? I've had you on my Pending Requests section since the Whacking Day event, you've never accepted.

If you're clicking on friends buildings when you visit then you're already doing the "haunting" thing right, that's what they mean by that.

I could've been helping you out a week ago when I asked if you were SouthtownGuy or SouthTownGuy1 (whom I already had on my list).

Sometimes it feels like 90% of CAG has me on mute.

I've posted in the other android thread with my Origins name, but I figure I should post it here as well as i sort of got screwed at Halloween when I just missed out on the ginger bread house (wasn't going to spend donuts to get it). Anyway, daily player and log in several times a day in during my work breaks and lunch.

Origin ID: hiccuple

Accepting anyone that sends me an invite. Also, I just wen through most of this thread adding people.

The Christmas rewards seem much further spaced out and harder to get. I got all the Halloween ones no problem. Then again my motivation is running pretty low and I almost have to force myself to do the daily taps. (Houses no longer get tapped, and people only get jobs if they're quest related)

The Christmas rewards seem much further spaced out and harder to get. I got all the Halloween ones no problem. Then again my motivation is running pretty low and I almost have to force myself to do the daily taps. (Houses no longer get tapped, and people only get jobs if they're quest related)
Judging by the way a lot of people just place everything wherever it will fit, I'm guessing you're not the only one that's burnt-out/given up for a while now....

On the brightside, the new UI tweaks are pretty cool, especially that character-goto window in the corner.

Now, if I can just stop myself from exiting to the Neighborhood screen when all I want to do is visit the next Springfield on the list.

Judging by the way a lot of people just place everything wherever it will fit, I'm guessing you're not the only one that's burnt-out/given up for a while now....

On the brightside, the new UI tweaks are pretty cool, especially that character-goto window in the corner.

Now, if I can just stop myself from exiting to the Neighborhood screen when all I want to do is visit the next Springfield on the list.
The little arrows for visiting your next friend's town is very nice. No more having to back to that menu and face a loading screen. Of course, that means I spent more time visiting towns to get gift cards. Think it took me about 20 minutes to go through everyone's town last night.

I haven't played since earlier this year.  I've moved on to Family Guy, but even that's wearing thin at this point.

bread's done
Back