Simpsons Tapped Out

I'm really close to 5500. Like, 200 or so off, I'm not going to make it past that. I'll let you guys know when i give up. So you can stop posting eggs on my town.

I'm about 450 short of my next prize, Duff Stadium, so any help would be appreciated. I've been randomly dropping eggs for everybody, so, I'm currently only sitting on 266 eggs to share.

hit 5500. Don't plan on hitting 7500 in the next 2 days. If anyone needs any eggs, let me know. I don't have a lot right now, but i can throw them in whereever is needed.

Alright everone ... finals are over as of this coming afternoon for me ... which means I finally will have time to trade some eggs. Would like to trade because it should put me at the 7500 mark.

1350 to trade! PM me and will be able to start this around 5pm est.

At this point I'm done. I'll end up with somewhere between 5900-6000. I wonder if the game ends at 0001 on May 9th or 2359 on May 9th.

I can use eggs had problem s redownloaded game a few times and lost all eggs left for me

user name southtownguy1

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nbballard']I've missed so many snakes in the last 3 days!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same here. I gave up after I got the stadium. Son of a bitch...

I gave up after I got the pet snake.

Now I'm at about 6500. 5 days to go, and another 1000 snakes just for a different outfit for Willie?
Meh.
Fine, I'll keep going.

I'd much rather the last two prizes with new characters were more obtainable.

[quote name='sp00ge']Same here. I gave up after I got the stadium. Son of a bitch...[/QUOTE]

Same here and stopped sending characters on snake-oriented tasks... but then... in that "last" 10 hours of the original deadline... someone planted just enough eggs in my town that, with diligent "straggler" snake hunting, I managed to get my useless snake-wearing-a-helmet pet. I was literally watching the clock for the last ten or so snakes I needed to hit that number--what was it 5500, I think?--very dramatic.

[quote name='eldergamer']I just dropped 50 eggs each for
nbballard, boredfanboy, and brokenpina16 (?)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='averageguy']I only have 3700. I have 850 snakes to trade[/QUOTE]

You've been getting the lionshare of what few eggs I end up over this past week--which isn't much anymore since I haven't been actively "whacking" :)D) these past couple days--but I'll make sure to keep the eggs'aflowin. You can keep yours for someone who actually wants to trade them though, no worries.

[quote name='Sanges99']You've been getting the lionshare of what few eggs I end up over this past week--which isn't much anymore since I haven't been actively "whacking" :)D) these past couple days--but I'll make sure to keep the eggs'aflowin. You can keep yours for someone who actually wants to trade them though, no worries.[/QUOTE]

Havent found anyone to trade with it

got To Duff Stadium. anyone else add me
southtownguy1 getting their slowly

Is there any way to remove friends? I have requests, but am at my limit. I have at least one dead weight friend that hasn't even removed the eggs I left over two weeks ago...

[quote name='averageguy']Havent found anyone to trade with it

got To Duff Stadium. anyone else add me
southtownguy1 getting their slowly[/QUOTE]

I dropped around 200 in your town, top left

Were the past events so reliant on friends to unlock everything? Started playing at Android launch so this is the first one I've done. All my iOS friends seem to have everything (minus the premium stuff) from past events, but the highest anyones been able to get with this event is Willy's costume.

The Valentine's one was pretty reliant on friends, I don't think it was as difficult as this one, though. I think the only people I know that have gotten Ms. Springfield so far are a couple of people on my friends list and my sister. I gave up since it was supposed to end on thursday and since they extended it I'm not even trying anymore.

[quote name='sp00ge']Is there any way to remove friends? I have requests, but am at my limit. I have at least one dead weight friend that hasn't even removed the eggs I left over two weeks ago...[/QUOTE]

Did you try via the actual site...? I've only used it once or twice so this is purely a guess but this is what logic would dictate.

Might as well build up some more friends for future events, gonna add some people from the thread. Feel free to add me: DOMINATOR0912. About 1800 snakes short of getting Tatum, so if anyones up for helping me pull off a hail mary miracle, I'd be grateful :D'

EDIT: Bleh, Whacking Days over. Oh well.

Zapisywałem o pojęciu budowania link przedsiębiorstw tudzież podstawowych maksym zaufania, znaczenie, władza, natomiast obligacja w przeszłości i rozmyślam, że to będzie dobry idea do następującego post-Penguin. Tworzenie strategii Hiperłącze zanoszą się bezpośrednio aż do aktualizacji Penguin algorytmu, dzięki czemu czyszczenie albo "przycinanie" teraz Informacje ważne.Penguin uaktualnienie ma na telosu czyszczenie gablotki, jakie naruszają Wskazówki Google dla webmasterów na krzyż obniżenie Violator w rankingach wyszukiwarek. Aczkolwiek obcinanie link jest proces, że wszystkie przedsiębiorstwa, dowolnej mierze, SMB lub przedsiębiorstwa, należy myśleć o i adaptacji na bieżąco.
Jeśli modernizacja Penguin zaś kara wysłał własną stronicę do dołu SERP (patrz dymisjonowanie niżej przykład) i znajdziesz swoją stronę na paginy ósmej teraz po korzystających rankingu na pierwszej stronie na trwanie wysoce konkurencyjnym, to jest czas, tak aby przejrzeć i ocenić obecnie reakcyjnego i "prune" niektóre z tych linków zwrotnych niskopoziomowych. U dołu odnajduje się jeden z dwóch części serii, które będą pomagać jednostce z filtrowanie się niskopoziomowe linki a się z Tobą w moralnych książek Google. W pierwszej części będą dyskutować, podczas gdy do sposób linków i wykonywać zasięg do cofnięcia niskopoziomowe linki, a druga część (w przyszłym miesiącu) zajmie się kompilować informacje dla wyprzeć w Google natomiast Bing i aprobowania pozytywnych klasyfikacji z poszukiwaniem silniki.
Czy to wygląda jak niewłasnej stronie? Jeśli tak, to prawdopodobnie egzystować hit z aktualizacji podręczniku Google Penguin.
źródło: pozycjonowanie strony internetowej
[ULR="http://www.pozycjonowanie-strony-internetowej.pl/#contactUs"]

So... How does everyone feel about the waterfront update? I like it with the exception of the fact that the price for boardwalk tiles increase in price and I'm stuck making one at a time.

So... How does everyone feel about the waterfront update? I like it with the exception of the fact that the price for boardwalk tiles increase in price and I'm stuck making one at a time.
Yeah, the boardwalk tile thing is rather obnoxious and really, the whole scenario is pretty damn pricey--buying land, and "water" property, THEN paying a fortune for boardwalk, ugh. I was excited at first, now it's just kind of a slog.

I'm as far as the quest to construct the second shop, Malaria.. Something-or-other. It doesn't he I had to stash the Itchy-Scratchy shop three times before its quest would compete and the next couple rolled through.

I haven't been able to connect for a couple days now. The game resets back to the intro "Homer Blows up Springfield" movie. Then after that when he's alone in the empty springfield, it says unable to connect to server.

I click Retry and the whole cycle starts again.

My town is totally gone. :sad:

I haven't been able to connect for a couple days now. The game resets back to the intro "Homer Blows up Springfield" movie. Then after that when he's alone in the empty springfield, it says unable to connect to server.

I click Retry and the whole cycle starts again.

My town is totally gone. :sad:
I had this problem a week or two ago and it turns out I somehow got signed out of Origin. I signed back in and everything was back to normal.

mmmitch079, go ahead and add me.  Started this like 2 weeks ago, about to become level 11 so my town isn't that built up yet.

I'm playing every day, but not every 3-4 hours like during the whacking day event. I mostly just  set people up for 8 or 12 hours jobs and check on them.

I barely bother to tap most of my houses now.

It's a helluva lot easier. I need more people to add me. Almost no one in my friends list is doing it. Tag is CaptainJoel.
It takes 24 hrs to build the voodoo house and get started, P A T I E N C E not everyone has real-life cash to speed-up silly building tasks, amiright...?

EDIT: I added you, but don't panic that I have another three hours before my building is complete. ;P

It takes 24 hrs to build the voodoo house and get started, P A T I E N C E not everyone has real-life cash to speed-up silly building tasks, amiright...?

EDIT: I added you, but don't panic that I have another three hours before my building is complete. ;P
Nah, I meant that pretty much everyone in my friends list gave on this game a long time ago. 90% of the people I have never even started Squidport or did anything after Whacking Day.

Nah, I meant that pretty much everyone in my friends list gave on this game a long time ago. 90% of the people I have never even started Squidport or did anything after Whacking Day.
Fair enough then. I'd still give it a few days before giving up on your friends list though because by that logic, I wasn't playing either since I skipped the Krustyland questline entirely. Bt yeah, I've got some duds on mine, too and if I actually had more than 9 friends on there total, I'd probably just go through and start deleting a bunch of the ne'er-players.

Sanges99 if anyone wants to add me.

At any rate, let the gremlin dropping commence! (As the first one to complain, I actually dropped my first handful in your town, El Capitan.)

Thanks! I like the Gremlins. I hope at some point we get one or two that can just walk around out towns normally.

And I wouldn't have a problem with the friends list, but before I started cleaning it out yesterday I was at my limit for friends and with the exception of 5 or 6 people nobody had played since Whacking Day. I know this is the kind of game that people get burnt out on pretty quickly, but I just want to make sure I actually collect all of the Halloween stuff this time since it's a lot more doable than Whacking Day was. I mean, according to the breakdowns on the Tapped Out forums I'm going to be done a few days before the event expires.

bread's done
Back