Sony E3 Press Conference Discussion - Price & Date Revealed!

Holy shit....so they combined Nintendo's ideas and Microsoft's ideas and came along with nothing of their own. Unbelieveable.

the functionality will be limited. 2 handed approach, no sensor bar. Its a good addition, but it cant approach what Nintendo will do. You cant use it as a sword.

[quote name='mmn']Holy shit....so they combined Nintendo's ideas and Microsoft's ideas and came along with nothing of their own. Unbelieveable.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Looks like I'm behind you guys by a quite a bit...

Surprise, surprise... Sony copies Nintendo's idea. Funny how they never considered Nintendo a rival.:roll:

I actually feel sorry for Nintendo. They said they didn't want to show their controller because others would copy it. But they did, and look what fucking happened.

why it didn't look like fun, as the guy was all over the place and he controlled the plane shitty, I am suprised people are upset on sony stealing nintendo's plan. Like no one else was going to take that.

[quote name='mmn']Holy shit....so they combined Nintendo's ideas and Microsoft's ideas and came along with nothing of their own. Unbelieveable.[/QUOTE]
What is Microsofts idea? I just want to clarify.

Just wait till the Sony fanboys come around....Ugh.

They bashed the Wii controller so much...and not look at the PS3 controller.

They bashed the 360....and now look at the PS3 controller.

They bashed the N-Gage....and now, wait, nevermind. Well, unless Son announced the controller can be used as a phone...wouldn't be surprised.

that is fucking pricey for the 20gb one....I was hoping to hear some exclusive deals with companys...I know that they got tekken and virtual fighter, but I am a little shocked they couldn't pull that out of there bag of tricks

Expect to see a $250 360 by then, so MS can brag about how you can own one for half the cost of the PS3.

bread's done
Back