SOTTomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']You wanna fight, munch?[/QUOTE]

Meet me at the tower. I'll be the one who looks sad because he doesn't have a moustache.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Its din ma budget ja mado fucka.[/QUOTE]Ahaha.

[quote name='munch']Meet me at the tower. I'll be the one who looks sad because he doesn't have a moustache.[/QUOTE]

They should light it up for our battle.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I really need to start investing and such. I grew up extremely poor so I didnt have the time or money to any look at anything like that.

Now that I am older and have made it I really want to start getting into it......but being a member of a extremely poor household and going to a crap ass school I look at that shit and go cross eyed.[/QUOTE]

Just don't let anybody hustle you into some surefire plan that will return 50% per year. That doesn't exist.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

They should light it up for our battle.[/QUOTE]

It's going to light up orange because of its epicness.

The Stache v. the Unibrow. Who will win the battle of facial hair?

[quote name='wubb']Just don't let anybody hustle you into some surefire plan that will return 50% per year. That doesn't exist.[/quote]

Then what are those athletes' advisers who are always getting indicted investing the $$ in??

Have you ever downloaded a torrent using UT's internet, Liquid? I DLd an episode of John Adams once and got an e-mail the next day to stop doing it.

[quote name='munch']It's going to light up orange because of its epicness.

The Stache v. the Unibrow. Who will win the battle of facial hair?[/QUOTE]

I'll grow a lumberjack's beard to devour your stache.

Bitch.

[quote name='munch']Have you ever downloaded a torrent using UT's internet, Liquid? I DLd an episode of John Adams once and got an e-mail the next day to stop doing it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do it at least weekly or so, but mostly music, so the files aren't too big.

I'm working on getting onto that super shady DCC hub that uses UT's intranet, so you get uncapped, untracked bandwidth. Have you heard of it?

[quote name='manthing']Then what are those athletes' advisers who are always getting indicted investing the $$ in??[/QUOTE]

Mostly the human fund.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, I do it at least weekly or so, but mostly music, so the files aren't too big.

I'm working on getting onto that super shady DCC hub that uses UT's intranet, so you get uncapped, untracked bandwidth. Have you heard of it?[/QUOTE]

No, explain please.

This 65 degree winter weather is sick!
[quote name='Maklershed']Damn Mojimbo Slice, you werent kidding .. that Zoe girl looks exactly like a young Jodie Foster.[/QUOTE]Plus she has ample titties. :drool:[quote name='munch']No one else is impressed by this. Maybe TheRock, but he's TheRock so know one cares about that either.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='munch']No, explain please.[/QUOTE]

Some guy runs a server out of his dorm, or something along those lines. You have to slip a note under his door or some ridiculous shit like that to get access.
People upload their files for sharing and grab others' files, and it's all within the university's network. No external connections at all, so no RIAA/MPAA breathing down your neck either.

I know a guy who knows a guy :)lol:), so I'm working on getting access.

This shit is super under the table though; one guy got caught doing it a while ago and got fucked.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Some guy runs a server out of his dorm, or something along those lines. You have to slip a note under his door or some ridiculous shit like that to get access.
People upload their files for sharing and grab others' files, and it all within UT's network. No external connections at all, so no RIAA/MPAA breathing down your neck either.

I know a guy who knows a guy :)lol:), so I'm working on getting access.

This shit is super under the table though; one guy got caught doing it a while ago and got fucked.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. If you find out more let me know.

senorwahoo -

As a token of the support you all have shown Raw Poetic and myself the last 4 plus years, we wanna give all the fans something special back to tide you over till the new album drops (Oct 28th----> shameless plug!). That said, below is a link to download the instrumentals to our first national release, "Ink is My Drink". Aside from all 12 instrumentals, you will also get THE ORIGINAL artwork that was not used! Pointblank, who has done our other 3 album covers, drew them.

Enjoy!
K-Murdock

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FAI81RW9

[quote name='wubb']Wanna swap Big Ben for Rodgers budge? Rodgers is all banged up.[/quote]

What?!?! NOOOOOO!!!!

[[quote name='munch']How do you guys know so much about Saints Row 2? :whistle2:|[/quote]

Pirates!

[quote name='munch']Reported![/quote]

Second'ed

Uhhh, anyone know why all of a sudden my xbox cant read any games? Says unplayable disc no matter what I put in.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Uhhh, anyone know why all of a sudden my xbox cant read any games? Says unplayable disc no matter what I put in.[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Just copy and paste the link, mang.[/QUOTE]

Good call.

I don't listen to hip hop nearly as much as I used to, but there'll always be room for Panacea. :)

The zip file gets a bunch of errors with the naming of the files when I try to extract it, wahoo, but WinRAR corrects them and the files are fine.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had a friend that had his 360 crash in two weeks, Soodmeg.

Terrible hardware, backed with the best software! :eek:)[/quote]

Honestly. What the hell? This is beyond crazy that you can have something that breaks this much.

Worst thing you can do to a 360 is actually play the damn thing.

But there is good news. Apparently its my hard drive...when its attached it cant read games (I dont understand why) but without it seems to work fine.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Honestly. What the hell? This is beyond crazy that you can have something that breaks this much.

Worst thing you can do to a 360 is actually play the damn thing.

But there is good news. Apparently its my hard drive...when its attached it cant read games (I dont understand why) but without it seems to work fine.[/quote]

Theres a reset feature that you can try...it's a series of button presses, btu I dont know what they are...try here.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909819/en-us

or 1-800-4my-xbox and talk to the computer.

[quote name='Squee']Amazon.com's showing this game at preorder for $27.99 right now.[/quote]

[quote name='JEKKI']I'm all over it like Cedric the Entertainer on a Best Buy commercial getting sucked into an HDTV and being all like "watch out Spiderman! Over there Spiderman! Go Spiderman go!!!"

thanks!![/quote]

[quote name='rainking187']What the fuck?[/quote]

[quote name='JEKKI']dood u never saw that commercial??? it was awesome!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnoW6g-wtA[/quote]:rofl:

What?!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wonder how the transfer would be. :lol:[/quote]

I dunno...

but this:

16810formattedtruffleshae8.gif

in 720P = WIN

All that thinking about CDs this morning caused me to cave and put $3k in a 12-month at 4.25, before the rates drop off.

I would stick it to Goth_Cemetary if she was cool with having a bag over her head... that make up is :puke:.

And I have an OTT ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back