SOTTomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OTT.

Back at work.

Mak, I forgot to bring LO to work with me today, so I can't send till tomorrow. I'm sorry. I'll ship it Priority instead of First Class.

LONG LIMOUSINE!

Just like that that.

JET AIRPLANES!

Just like that that.

CUSTOM-MADE COAT!

Just like that that.

... AAAND ANY WOMAN IN THE WORLD I WANT.

My friend's gonna love that shit. He was tellin' me about how some random, older, drunk guy came up to him and was doing a Ric Flair impression.

"WHO'S THIS? WHO'S THIS?!"

*does the WOOOOOOOOOOO*

My friend couldn't pinpoint the name so the guy starts doin' Flair's little walk, yelling out "THE NATURE BOY!"

I'm impressed that most (maybe all?) of the people in the OTT FF league are still making waiver moves or at least subbing out injured/bye week players.

What in the hell?

I just got done doing a gig and this mofo wants me to send my invoice through the US postal service.

What is this 92? Something seems very fishy here....there is already a 30 day lay over for all freelance payments the only reason why I would think someone would want to send it through the mail would be to buy more time. In 32 days I better not hear, "Checks in the mail I swear I sent it last week!"

I should overnight that bitch to him just to mess him up.

kotormmo669_screen.jpg

Yep...MMORPG.

Still, a little part of me will die because it isn't a single player RPG, but if it's cross platform (360/PS3/PC/Wii...ok that was a joke), it might be cool.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Gettin' those Laurie Anderson albums.

Gotta listen to the new Ben Folds first, though.[/QUOTE]
They're great. Let me know what you think.

Listening to the lyrics is key, by the way.

[quote name='Number83']
kotormmo669_screen.jpg

Yep...MMORPG.

Still, a little part of me will die because it isn't a single player RPG, but if it's cross platform (360/PS3/PC/Wii...ok that was a joke), it might be cool.[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree. There's no way I'll be checking it out as an MMO

Ahaha, I threw away my lab manual and my buddy's lab analysis in my sleep in a fit of disgust last night.

I was getting pretty worried when they weren't on my desk.

[quote name='Liquid 2']They're great. Let me know what you think.

Listening to the lyrics is key, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

Shit, I need to shave and get a haircut.

Bleh.

[quote name='wubb']Gotta agree. There's no way I'll be checking it out as an MMO[/quote]

I think
:pray:
it will be like Phantasy Star Universe...with a 15 Hour Single Player campaign, and an online component.

[quote name='Number83']I think
:pray:
it will be like Phantasy Star Universe...with a 15 Hour Single Player campaign, and an online component.[/QUOTE]

Now that'd work for me. But I bet they'd put in achievements that require a subscription. :bomb:

I actually played through the entire PSU SP campaign.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Grow a rockin' beard, wahoo.

You can do it![/QUOTE]

I still want to rock a moustache. The trade off is my wife thinks it's disgusting and refuses to have relations.

Weigh this one in your philosophy discussion: What is more important to living the good life? A kick ass moustache, or relations with your wife? Moustache? Relations?

[quote name='wubb']I'm impressed that most (maybe all?) of the people in the OTT FF league are still making waiver moves or at least subbing out injured/bye week players.[/QUOTE]

No one else is impressed by this. Maybe TheRock, but he's TheRock so know one cares about that either.

[quote name='munch']I still want to rock a moustache. The trade off is my wife thinks it's disgusting and refuses to have relations.

Weigh this one in your philosophy discussion: What is more important to living the good life? A kick ass moustache, or relations with your wife? Moustache? Relations?[/QUOTE]
Well first, you're going to have to define "good life." Does a good life entail safety and security and love from one woman for you, or does it entail having a bad ass moustache, kicking the shit out of villains, and dropping the panties of every woman you see? :cool:

----

I think I may try to grow a winter beard when it starts getting cooler. Last year's didn't go so hot; but this year, I have a different haircut. We'll see how it goes.

[quote name='wubb']Now that'd work for me. But I bet they'd put in achievements that require a subscription. :bomb:

I actually played through the entire PSU SP campaign.[/quote]

It's another one of those launch games that I barely touched on. :bomb:

[quote name='munch']I still want to rock a moustache. The trade off is my wife thinks it's disgusting and refuses to have relations.

Weigh this one in your philosophy discussion: What is more important to living the good life? A kick ass moustache, or relations with your wife? Moustache? Relations?[/quote]

You want relations? Easy...
Full neck beard :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Well first, you're going to have to define "good life." Does a good life entail safety and security and love from one woman for you, or does it entail having a bad ass moustache, kicking the shit out of villains, and dropping the panties of every woman you see? :cool:

----

I think I may try to grow a winter beard when it starts getting cooler. Last year's didn't go so hot; but this year, I have a different haircut. We'll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

I think part of the problem is that she doesn't really understand the significance of a moustache. I mean, they're disgusting, yet kick ass. Unbecoming, yet sublime. I really think moustaches represent the internal contradictions in man.

[quote name='lordwow']Just grab some dunks iced.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I would, but I don't feel like going out/driving today.

That would be tasty, though...

[quote name='wubb']Buy a new coffee maker?[/QUOTE]

I would but this one is so fancy-pants that I just want it to work.

Is it the one from budge?

Non-fancy pants coffee makers are pretty easy. Insert filter - dump in coffee - dump in water - turn on.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I hope it does get cold this winter. Last year sucked. :/[/quote]

I hate winter time, I don't have any central heat so it is always super cold inside my house. :cry:

I've been having my coffee around 7 PM lately. Helps me stay awake to watch Baseball Playoff Games till 1 AM, Presidential Debates, and ER.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I had 2 cup of coffee yesterday and I was up until 4 am.

Shit's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='wubb']Is it the one from budge?

Non-fancy pants coffee makers are pretty easy. Insert filter - dump in coffee - dump in water - turn on.[/QUOTE]

Nah, my roommate's grandma got it for us. And after looking it up online, most of the people who have it say it sucks and just returned it. But we can't find the receipt. :bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']I hate winter time, I don't have any central heat so it is always super cold inside my house. :cry:[/quote]

wat...

Does your family use space heaters?

Do you burn paper in old drums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back