Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

[quote name='killer9']seeing as the codes expire feb 1st i doubt that very much[/QUOTE]

Their rules initially stated all codes expire 1/14/10. Again I'm not really that hopeful but I won't be buying Splosion Man anytime soon unless it's a DOTW.

Well I've officially given up on getting codes from this. Did anyone read anything on other sites about them never giving out the XBLA codes? Pretty shady if you ask me.

Guess I'll just bite and pick up 'splosion man on sale this week.

Yeah, shortly after this I got a PS3. If anyone has a spare Flower code, I would appreciate it. Not sure if I could come up with a trade or anything as the only thing I have to give out is a Fallout 3 premium theme code (the one from have all 5 DLC's)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I've officially given up on getting codes from this. Did anyone read anything on other sites about them never giving out the XBLA codes? Pretty shady if you ask me.

Guess I'll just bite and pick up 'splosion man on sale this week.[/QUOTE]

Yea this was such BS. Seeing this bumped makes me sad.

[quote name='matth00lt']Yeah, shortly after this I got a PS3. If anyone has a spare Flower code, I would appreciate it. Not sure if I could come up with a trade or anything as the only thing I have to give out is a Fallout 3 premium theme code (the one from have all 5 DLC's)[/QUOTE]

The codes expired on 2/1.

[quote name='macontosh2000']The codes expired on 2/1.[/QUOTE]
Aww...now I'm sad, and I look stupid. WAY TO GO SPIKE!

bread's done
Back