Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

[quote name='nnthomas']I'm only seeing Flower posts. Maybe they havent done the other games yet? Is that how it works, or did only the winner of the show get codes sent out?[/QUOTE]

Nope, got a code for Osmos when I checked my email.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I didn't put in for any Flower codes so I'm not giving up all hope of getting Trials or Splosion Man.[/QUOTE]

i hope i win atleast one trials or splosion

Damn, I signed up for 'Splosion man IIRC. What's the email you get this sent by?

And I hope they only have sent out the PSN codes and are working on the XBL codes. Because, I first I thought it was only going to be the game that won their contest. But people have claimed to get codes for Flower and Omosos. So here's to hoping.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Damn, I signed up for 'Splosion man IIRC. What's the email you get this sent by?

And I hope they only have sent out the PSN codes and are working on the XBL codes. Because, I first I thought it was only going to be the game that won their contest. But people have claimed to get codes for Flower and Omosos. So here's to hoping.[/QUOTE]

GameTrailers

[email protected]

[quote name='nypickle']did you win Flower like the other posts or another game?[/QUOTE]

I won a Flower code.

Congrats to the others. nothing beats free ;)

So let me get this straight. They've sent out codes for winners wished PSN codes and have not for ones for XBL?
If that's true I still have a hope.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']So let me get this straight. They've sent out codes for winners wished PSN codes and have not for ones for XBL?
If that's true I still have a hope.[/QUOTE]

As far as we've seen in this thread, yes. Osmos and Flower codes have been received by users, nothing reported for Splosion Man or Trials HD yet, hopefully later in the day they're sent.

I got a code for Flower just now (it's what I requested). I don't have a PS3, so I gave it to a friend that does have one as a late Christmas/on-time New Years gift. :p

My honesty is my curse as I only entered my real email address for Flower and it seems I did not win. If anyone who got multiples of the Flower codes want to make a fellow CAG happy for this New Years, it would be appreciated.

Happy New Year 2010!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Owen']My honesty is my curse as I only entered my real email address for Flower and it seems I did not win. I anyone who got multiples of the Flower codes want to make a fellow CAG happy for this New Years, it would be appreciated.

Happy New Year 2010![/QUOTE]

You should ask georox, I'm sure he can spare one of his 20 codes he won. No wait... he needs the $4 he's selling them for much more.

[quote name='nnthomas']You should ask georox, I'm sure he can spare one of his 20 codes he won. No wait... he needs the $4 he's selling them for much more.[/QUOTE]

ya, real glad he didnt go for trials or id spam him some rly nice things...

If someone won multiple Flower codes, and would be willing to trade me one for a Gran Turismo exclusive PSP car, PM me! Thanks!

Hm, hopefully this means that those that entered for the 360 games will be able to win those still. Since it seems only the PS3 codes for flower and osmos have been sent out.

[quote name='koga88']Hm, hopefully this means that those that entered for the 360 games will be able to win those still. Since it seems only the PS3 codes for flower and osmos have been sent out.[/QUOTE]
I signed up for for Splosion man/Trials HD with 10emails and I didn't win a single one. :censored:

Are people still receiving codes or have they all been sent out?

I only entered my legit e-mail for Trials HD. Hope they're just sending those out a bit late, and I hope that I get one. :D

Yeah I hope I get Trials HD. I only entered once with my email so I'm sure I'll not get one and someone else will sell 30 of them on ebay.

Is Osmos for the PS3?

If anyone has an extra Flower or Osmos code for the PS3, PM me if you want to trade for a ModNation Racers beta code I have.

I have flower codes willing to trade them for 1 month xbox live cards pm if intrested

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macontosh2000']I won 4 Flower and 2 Osmos codes. :)

Now all I need is a PS3.:cry:

When do the codes expire?

And if anyone is interested in trading, pm me.[/QUOTE]

they all expire jan 14th

I really hope that people using 10+ emails to get multiple codes will share with CAGs if my honest one email for Trials HD doesn't make me win. That's the only one I wanted (well, the only one I don't have).

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']I really hope that people using 10+ emails to get multiple codes will share with CAGs if my honest one email for Trials HD doesn't make me win. That's the only one I wanted (well, the only one I don't have).[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sure you will have a mixed bag with that. Some people who pick up multiples will give some to their friends and other CAGs. Others will sell them here or on ebay. Last year there was someone who sold hundreds of codes on here via their ebay account. It was odd though because the people that knew about the contest and how he spammed 1000s of emails to get the codes flamed him, but for the most part the people who bought the codes from him could really care less how he acquired them even though he probably made a nice chunk of change off of them. As for what happens this year, I guess we'll see. I'm sure them delaying the codes like this and the rapidly approaching expiration date on the codes were setup to combat hoarding and selling of codes, but if you have been around here long enough you know that will barely slow down most opportunists.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I'm sure you will have a mixed bag with that. Some people who pick up multiples will give some to their friends and other CAGs. Others will sell them here or on ebay. Last year there was someone who sold hundreds of codes on here via their ebay account. It was odd though because the people that knew about the contest and how he spammed 1000s of emails to get the codes flamed him, but for the most part the people who bought the codes from him could really care less how he acquired them even though he probably made a nice chunk of change off of them. As for what happens this year, I guess we'll see. I'm sure them delaying the codes like this and the rapidly approaching expiration date on the codes were setup to combat hoarding and selling of codes, but if you have been around here long enough you know that will barely slow down most opportunists.[/QUOTE]

Meh. My trick is I learned not to give a shit anymore. People hoard everything, be it abusing coupons at Best Buy to get games free/super-cheap to flip, grabbing 20 copies of a game in a store, or abusing contests like this. It's all the same. I'm going to sell around 50 of my codes, the rest.. I dunno. Might give em out, might sell em, might just post em on twitter... but I am keeping track of anyone who is mooching codes or flaming, and adding them to the list of "Not getting one."

The timing of codes was perfect, it'll pay for my new jacket, and still let me get my other arm done.

[quote name='georox']Meh. My trick is I learned not to give a shit anymore. People hoard everything, be it abusing coupons at Best Buy to get games free/super-cheap to flip, grabbing 20 copies of a game in a store, or abusing contests like this. It's all the same. I'm going to sell around 50 of my codes, the rest.. I dunno. Might give em out, might sell em, might just post em on twitter... but I am keeping track of anyone who is mooching codes or flaming, and adding them to the list of "Not getting one."

The timing of codes was perfect, it'll pay for my new jacket, and still let me get my other arm done.[/QUOTE]
Nice "trick" you got there, bro. Do you deal drugs too? I mean other people do that too, so its all good, amirite? its all the same..
Might do whatever I feel like. bros..

Hell yes. I received Flower. I was so close in getting it too but I knew I should wait. I won Wolrd of Goo last year too. I entered with three emails.

edit: looks like there still a chance for me to get Trials HD and Splosionman.

[quote name='georox']Meh. My trick is I learned not to give a shit anymore. People hoard everything, be it abusing coupons at Best Buy to get games free/super-cheap to flip, grabbing 20 copies of a game in a store, or abusing contests like this. It's all the same. I'm going to sell around 50 of my codes, the rest.. I dunno. Might give em out, might sell em, might just post em on twitter... but I am keeping track of anyone who is mooching codes or flaming, and adding them to the list of "Not getting one."

The timing of codes was perfect, it'll pay for my new jacket, and still let me get my other arm done.[/QUOTE]

you sir are the worst

Haha. I think everyone is just mad at Georox because he got a lot and they didn't. I for one haven't gotten a single code, and I really don't care. I appluad you Geo, congrats.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Haha. I think everyone is just mad at Georox because he got a lot and they didn't. I for one haven't gotten a single code, and I really don't care. I appluad you Geo, congrats.[/QUOTE]

I really could care less who got what. If you have been around here long enough you know that the "C" in CAG stands for Capitalist as much as it stands for Cheap, especially when the economy is what is is. In the end, is it right or is it wrong to take advantage of the exploits and loopholes that show up in deals and contests? I'm not here to say what to do and not to do. For everyone who posts that they are selling 50+ codes there are probably 10 others who are doing the same thing, and there are probably some people flaming the guy who posts that he is selling the codes who are doing the same thing despite preaching from their high horse.

In the end, everyone is going to do what they want regardless of what you or I post here.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']you know that the "C" in CAG stands for Capitalist as much as it stands for Cheap[/QUOTE]

You forgot Cheater.

But really this doesn't matter to me. I always just enter these with my 1 email address, because with my luck, if I tried to work the system and enter multiple times, I would somehow be caught and get my entries voided.

Anyways, Grats to those who get codes.

I just want my Trials HD to enjoy!
Where is it Spike? Gimme naaaaaaao!

Or they are only sending codes for PSN since PSN game, Flower, won the award?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I just want my Trials HD to enjoy!
Where is it Spike? Gimme naaaaaaao!

Or they are only sending codes for PSN since PSN game, Flower, won the award?[/QUOTE]

Osmos codes were sent out, for Steam, and that didn't win.

[quote name='nypickle']Osmos codes were sent out, for Steam, and that didn't win.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. :cool:
Though I still have no idea why they aren't sending XBL game codes to winners ... hm.

[quote name='dogmae']You forgot Cheater.

But really this doesn't matter to me. I always just enter these with my 1 email address, because with my luck, if I tried to work the system and enter multiple times, I would somehow be caught and get my entries voided.

Anyways, Grats to those who get codes.[/QUOTE]

Yea, man, Cheater applies to alot of CAGs too. I always laugh when I read a thread and one post talks about how people from SD and FW are ruining things, then 2 posts later a CAG writes that they got 20 copies of Fairytale Fights from BB or 50 copies of Flower from Spike. :wall:

bread's done
Back