Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

Hm, well unfortunately I only entered with my 1 legit email address, that way I wouldn't mess anyone else up and steal chances from other people. Looks like next year I might as well make like 100 email accounts like everyone else or something like that. Well, here's hoping that they will still send out those xbox 360 codes. hoping to win a code for xplosion man.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Xbox codes will probably be sent out tomorrow

I'd imagine so anyway[/QUOTE]

and what makes you assume that? They could be sent out Sunday or Monday or Tuesday for all anyone knows.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Haha. I think everyone is just mad at Georox because he got a lot and they didn't. I for one haven't gotten a single code, and I really don't care. I appluad you Geo, congrats.[/QUOTE]
Oh I don't care about that since I didn't sign up for any PSN codes, I just think the guy sounds full of himself. Anyways enough about that.

Where are our XBLA codes! :headache:

[quote name='SuicideSnowman']Oh I don't care about that since I didn't sign up for any PSN codes, I just think the guy sounds full of himself. Anyways enough about that.

Where are our XBLA codes! :headache:[/QUOTE]

I am full of myself. My ego fills this entire thread, every page of it.

i just sent an email. now to play the waiting game...again

edit - the message didnt send which makes me think that email doesnt accept incoming emails

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Is it too late to register?[/QUOTE]

No it says DEAD because it means Dude Enter Already! Duh.

I'd wait until after tomorrow before giving up hope. Assuming they were going to send them a day after the other codes, and assuming they don't do weekends/holidays, tomorrow would be the day.

Of course that's a lot to assume and we all know what they say about assuming, but a little optimism won't kill anyone.

[quote name='KrebStar']Of course that's a lot to assume and we all know what they say about assuming[/QUOTE]
What? That it makes an ass out of u and me?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']What? That it makes an ass out of u and me?[/QUOTE]

Actually, that it goes great with cheese. You do make an excellent point, though.

I have a Dell.com 15% off on select Electronics and Accessories coupon code that I will trade for a Flower code. PM me if you want to trade. The coupon does not work on gaming stuff, but it works on other things like the Zune HD player.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JinKazama']I have a Dell.com 15% off on select Electronics and Accessories coupon code that I will trade for a Flower code. PM me if you want to trade. The coupon does not work on gaming stuff, but it works on other things like the Zune HD player.[/QUOTE]

wth does that have to do with this thread?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Extremely disappointed.
Take people's opinions and their time for free by lying. Nice one, Spike.[/QUOTE]

Don't be such a bitch, you were never promised anything.

i was really hoping for a trials code since i dont wanna pay 15 bucks but its very fun. but oh well, cant be mad at them since they were giving them away free

Maybe MS hasn't given them the codes yet? Look at how long it took for them to get the FFXIII Chocobo pet codes out and they said that those would be out early Dec.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Maybe MS hasn't given them the codes yet? Look at how long it took for them to get the FFXIII Chocobo pet codes out and they said that those would be out early Dec.[/QUOTE]

This was my thought too, but who knows, I'm marking it off in my book. If I get an email for a code a month from now, awesome.

Since MS controls the expiration dates, if they do give them out they will probably have extended expiration dates the same way the other codes had later dates than they originally were supposed to. That being said, I'm still not counting on any XBLA codes any time soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if we still see codes sent out in the next few weeks, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. If we hit Feb 1st and there is still nothing then I'll give up all hope.

bread's done
Back