Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

[quote name='Haggar']I know you're new and all, and have been busy begging for free shit, but it's pretty douchey to keep spamming the thread begging for free stuff when it says in CAPITAL LETTERS at the top left hand side NOT to BEG for FREE STUFF.

But since I'm a good guy, here's a link to a Flower code. Amazon has a bunch of them, as many as you want. $9.99 each. Enjoy.

http://www.amazon.com/Flower-Online..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1260842648&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

That is what I call 1337,my hat goes of to u my kind sir :D I also might be a nub ATM but know basic stuff like that :p

[quote name='Metalic']Lol. When should we expect a E-mail on if we won something, Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

reading the first post would help you answer your own question.

Game giveaway entry period is open from Friday, 12/11 12:00 a.m. ET to Saturday, 12/12 8:00 pm ET. After the entry period ends, winners will be randomly selected and receive an email with their requested game code and instructions for download. Please allow up to five days for winner confirmation.

[quote name='georox']I wonder how many of my entries will win...[/QUOTE]

You already said that >_> Have fun selling your ill gotten goods I guess :p

[quote name='rickyff7']Again no, pay or get out.[/QUOTE]

Its a sad state of affair when people take a statement like that seriously .... Sad times we live in .. sad times ...

[quote name='bs000']You already said that >_> Have fun selling your ill gotten goods I guess :p[/QUOTE]

Well I'm still wondering...

iirc there was something mentioned about $103,000 ish worth of software would be awarded...so break down the values of the games and divide it some some number...so maybe roughly 10,000 winners?

[quote name='badboysean']Its a sad state of affair when people take a statement like that seriously .... Sad times we live in .. sad times ...[/QUOTE]

True that. Whoever makes the sarcasm detector on the internet has my money.

I would do many things for a Trials HD code.

[quote name='Metalic']True that. Whoever makes the sarcasm detector on the internet has my money.

I would do many things for a Trials HD code.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bother with that one... I just tossed em all into the one I wanted. >_>

[quote name='dwb6']if i dont win, i blame u...[/QUOTE]

I only see an xbox tag under your name, so I don't accept the blame.

[quote name='Izod517']Considering they're giving away 1300, I don't blame them.[/QUOTE]

actually they're giving 10,300 codes. Thats probably what you meant though.

Nothing here, but the drawing was on 12/14 and they said 5 days, so who knows maybe 12/19 we'll start hearing from some CAGs who won?

[quote name='WhiskeyCrazy']Anyone get an extra FlOwer by chance?[/QUOTE]

They haven't even announced the winners yet and we already have people in here begging for codes... :wall:

So today is the day we should hear back. I'm really looking forward to playing Trials HD, but something tells me we won't see any winners today either.

no response for me either. at first i was just hoping on getting a code, now im just hoping there even sent out.

Doesn't look like we're gonna hear anything today. Last year they were pretty quick, people were getting it on Wednesday (around 4 days after the contest ended). This year its day 9 after the contest ended (on 12/12) and still nothing.

I highly doubt we have been skipped over. With over 4,000 views, I believe someone must have won at least 1. I'm just holding out thinking that Spike is just being lazy on their turn-around.

[quote name='georox']I'm gonna say they just haven't done prize distribution/it is the holidays... etc.

Maybe they are mailing codes?[/QUOTE]

Last year was all done through email, don't see why they would change it this year.

[quote name='dwb6']how would they mail codes? they didnt ask for adresses.[/QUOTE]

exactly!

and the rules of the contest stated

The Code that the Winner receives will be the Code for the Videogame that the Winner selected on the Sweepstakes entry form, and the Code, and instructions on how to activate the Code, will be e-mailed to the email address provided on the Sweepstakes registration form.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Last year was all done through email, don't see why they would change it this year.[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I didn't really expect anyone to believe the mailed code thing... I'm surprised it's being taken this seriously.

[quote name='georox']I'll be honest, I didn't really expect anyone to believe the mailed code thing... I'm surprised it's being taken this seriously.[/QUOTE]
hai if NE1 haz Xtra - i can haz kode plz? kan u gave us a kode.

[quote name='Izod517']hai if NE1 haz Xtra - i can haz kode plz? kan u gave us a kode.[/QUOTE]

lulz. Don't worry, as soon as someone posts that they won there will be plenty of posts/PMs like this... :lol:

[quote name='georox']I'll be honest, I didn't really expect anyone to believe the mailed code thing... I'm surprised it's being taken this seriously.[/QUOTE]

no one believed it, we were just saying how unlikely that would be...

bread's done
Back