Stand by for Titanfall!

to be honest the game as a hole is not being talked about much. I have yet to see a tv ad for the game.
There hasn't been a big TV event since the Superbowl. I'm sure we'll see TV ads pop up this weekend. Probably an ad during the Oscars and I assume a ton of ads post release during march madness.

How long until people start complaining...haha. The beta was fine to me

Not 1080p

http://bgr.com/2014/02/27/xbox-one-titanfall-resolution/
that's old news for months now that's been knowing last i heard they are pushing for close to 900 p by games launch. at some point i hope people just stop this nonsense and just enjoy he games that come out and play them. Do people really think non stop while playing games omg this game is garbage seeing it's not 1080 p.

1080 p is not always the best take theif for example. It's 1080 p on ps4 and has tons of frame rate and lag issues where as it''s 900 p on x1 and run great. Not all game engines can handle 1080p well and im glad titanfall is not 1080 p seeing the older engine it's using.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's old news for months now that's been knowing last i heard they are pushing for close to 900 p by games launch. at some point i hope people just stop this nonsense and just enjoy he games that come out and play them. Do people really think non stop while playing games omg this game is garbage seeing it's not 1080 p.

1080 p is not always the best take theif for example. It's 1080 p on ps4 and has tons of frame rate and lag issues where as it''s 900 p on x1 and run great. Not all game engines can handle 1080p well and im glad titanfall is not 1080 p seeing the older engine it's using.
Lets not try to fool ourselves neither versions frame rate ran great. Thief was just not that good nor was the development of it was sound in the first place.

I have more confidence for Titanfall than Thief due to the developer.

Gosh, folks are still chumming about the resolution? PC wins, hands down. Rarely even an argument about it.

XB1 - what is it running, 900p? That's frickin' close enough for me. I'm sure the scaler is going to work nicely as well, and this may even get a post-release bump, considering the developer's dedication to it. Not worried in the slightest.

Just hope 360 folks will get at least 720p.

Sellers are pulling out all the stops for Titanfall sales suddenly. Shame MS didn't follow suit with a truly custom console.

Anyway, someone on SL posted next week's paper ad for Target, has Titanfall for XB1 (or PC) + 12-month Gold (12+1?) for $89.99. TF will be available at opening on Tuesday of release.

Not a rebate or a coupon, just a straight $90. Decent deal if you want a $10 discount up front on TF and need another year of Live at $40; no fussing around with eCoupons this way.

Many people questioned whether the beta was a ‘good’ representation of the graphical experience we should expect to see in the final game.

Vince Zampella has confirmed on Twitter that the beta included full resolution textures – he did not clarify to which platform he was referring to, but we would assume both the PC and Xbox One version.

Ultimately this means the beta was fairly close to the final product in terms of graphics and visuals, although there is still plenty of room for improvement when it comes to enhancements and refinements.

Looks good. Last Titan Standing is my best, Attrition is my weak-link - but with a little practice, who knows?

I rarely care, but SO very glad BB will hold midnight release for this one.

Anyone going to midnight launches for it? I may go to one but it depends how tired I get the day before.

Wonder if the game will go live midnight for digital downloaders.

Oh, I'm a night owl and BB is a 10 minute walk. Definitely midnighting this one. Last time I did was Skyrim.

I don't much care for BB, but it usually has the shortest lines.

Anyone going to midnight launches for it? I may go to one but it depends how tired I get the day before.

Microsoft Stores are doing big launch events with food, gaming, giveaways, and up to $2000 in prizes. I've got my collector's edition preordered from Best Buy but I'll probably go check this out.

If folks are interested maybe we can setup a CAG group/clan. Similar to the BF4 group/clan on PS4.

Probably. Id like to think it would.

I haven't been to a launch night since, I think, Gears 3. Bought the Epic Edition and Retro Lancer O.O

More shit leaked, I don't care, lalalalalalalala.

From now on put things in Spoilers if you are gonna talk about what leaked, thanks.

Still debating where to place my preorder, might just stick to the Microsoft Store with the 5% off, $10 Xbox credit and free release day shipping.

Either that or I'll go digital and let it download overnight.

Still debating where to place my preorder, might just stick to the Microsoft Store with the 5% off, $10 Xbox credit and free release day shipping.

Either that or I'll go digital and let it download overnight.
Don't think its being released at midnight for digital, plus if it isn't, you'd have tto start downloading it around 5-6am Eastern.

Launch m'fn' trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tsf25G5IArA

Augh, waiting for the 25th, for me anyways, is gonna SUUUUCCK.

oh how far we have come a week before launch i still remember when this image came out 

image_274737_fit_940.jpg

Launch m'fn' trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tsf25G5IArA

Augh, waiting for the 25th, for me anyways, is gonna SUUUUCCK.
wow nothing about 360 version in that video even says only on xbox one and pc. I really starting to wonder how many avg gamers even know this game is coming to 360 which might push x1 sales more then we were thinking.

This feels like the first game were I'm actually happy it's getting a Season Pass, given how damn fun the beta was I'll gladly pay for more maps down the road.

bread's done
Back