Stand by for Titanfall!

GameStop is giving you Titanfall for $29.99 at least with a trade in of an X1 game, with the card and the 40% bump it's highly possible that's why

Still concerned for the 360 version. When ads on the 360 are geared towards the Xbone even though a 360 version is coming out and when one of the heads of the company says "We're looking into getting the DLC for the 360", it makes me insanely paranoid that they're not even going to try.

EDIT: it makes me concerned for the 360 in general actually. It's great news for next gen owners, but when Microsoft and Sony say "We plan on supporting old gen for another 3 years" and stuff like this is happening already, it's not a good sign.
Well Microsoft and Sony will support their console for 3 more years. That just means you can get online and can call support. I don't believe either company has the willingness to pay third parties to make more last gen games.

GameStop is giving you Titanfall for $29.99 at least with a trade in of an X1 game, with the card and the 40% bump it's highly possible that's why
well 1) you only get the 30 value on a new game and titanfall isnt out yet so it wouldnt work and 2) It doesnt matter anyways as promos do not stack.

At least one of the Titanfall consoles exists. https://twitter.com/Respawn

BiFYssgCIAA14Z2.jpg

That X1 looks so cool. I probably would have traded in my current one to upgrade to that one, I wonder why they decided not to release it.

one of the cool things of org 360 was all the face plates and covers that came out for it. I really do miss how you could customize that system and controller.

Damn, that looks legit.

In a way, ugly as shit. But I like it.
Haha I can see some people saying its ugly or tacky looking, but I like it too. Here's hoping they release a custom Halo X1 in the future. MS always does a really great job with the custom consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they would have done the same if it a plant from any other company did that as well without being truthful.
I mean, I don't personally care if companies purposefully plant people/info there. Its a business thing that I can agree with. I just hope the info is correct with Halo. I'm ready to be part of another 1+ Billion hours logged into MP.

why would they ban him. I would think most of the leak's on that website come from either people that work in the company or know someone that does. I'm sure all the big 3 have people that do that on gaming news websites.

Because he was a control leaker. All the information is coming straight from Microsoft. Microsoft is controlling what information is leaked out. It was supposedly done to hype up the hardcore fans and counter the negative leaks of another leaker, cboat.

Any Target insiders on here know if Target will carry the Titanfall controller? I've only seen it at BestBuy and Gamestop.

I picked up my system and a year of Live last night. Now Tuesday needs to hurry up!

I keep waffling on getting the Titanfall controller. It's very pretty looking... Anyone have any opinions here?

I picked up my system and a year of Live last night. Now Tuesday needs to hurry up!

I keep waffling on getting the Titanfall controller. It's very pretty looking... Anyone have any opinions here?
Id get it for sure but I bought an extra already at xbox one launch... now Im hoping I can catch it on sale later cause I dont need 3 controllers really.

Reported earlier today - if you get your hands on a store-bought copy of Titanfall before Tuesday, you can play without fear of banning - so long as the servers are up.

I'm out of town until Monday, so no-go for me...but maybe one of us CAGs will get lucky. =)

im still tempted trading in my day one controller for the titanfall controller to gamestop i could care less about day one stamp. The price point for the controller is just a turn off for me up to this point. 

Gaming was fun in the 90's when stores just put out games when they got them.
And in the 80s, too - though I distinctly remember it NOT being fun waiting in line at Child's Play (the then version of TRU) to buy the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man (which sucked, even at the time).

Id get it for sure but I bought an extra already at xbox one launch... now Im hoping I can catch it on sale later cause I dont need 3 controllers really.
I mean, I will need a second controller... Guess I'll have to get it then :roll: :lol:

I'm pumped guys! I haven't been this amped up for a game since Halo 2 was on the horizon! Add me up on Live if you want! Gamertag is MrAhadi

im still tempted trading in my day one controller for the titanfall controller to gamestop i could care less about day one stamp. The price point for the controller is just a turn off for me up to this point.
Check out ebay first. Got 120 bucks for mine, but that was the day the console launched and it was new.

For those of us getting the digital download, still no word if the game will be available at midnight or what time Tuesday it will be ready to purchase/download? Still disapointed no pre-load was offered.

For those of us getting the digital download, still no word if the game will be available at midnight or what time Tuesday it will be ready to purchase/download? Still disapointed no pre-load was offered.
What times have other games been made available for digital download?

And yup, pre-load would be sweet. Grrr for not letting us.

A cool detail is that if you wanted to trade games and consoles in to gamestop for the Titanfall bundle, both the 30% for games for Titanfall preorders and the 50% for systems towards Xbox One work towards both the new bundle and used systems and Titanfall preorders.

I hope I worded that right. The bundle triggers the GameStop deal just like trading in for the stuff piecemeal would.

I do wonder why everyone acts like the PS4 versions of cross platform games are so much better than the Xbox One version, but the Xbox One and 360 Titanfall will be totally similar.
Well the PS4 advantage is slightly true ... depending on the significance of the FPS/reso and to the extent that your TV allows it to be. Multiplayer games like Call of Duty that require fast twitch responses need the higher FPS. Slower drawn out games known for their campaign experience like Metal Gear should place a higher importance on resolution. The other factor that gets overlooked frequently is that a quality TV set is necessary to take advantage of the resolution while the truth is not everybody even has 1080p in the first place so the whole comparison becomes irrelevant anyway. For the ones that do, size of the TV matters but I'd bet most people don't even have a 50" set to notice the difference anyways.

I think I'm in the minority of gamers that has the optimum viewing setup to see the difference in games. So it matters to me but depending on the circumstance, the comparison can't really be made between systems anyway.

My tv is 40 inches and x1 games look amazing. I really would never get bigger then 40 for gaming. I love playing my 360 on my desktop 23 inch. But yeah he is right any tv around 40 you almost never see diff of say 900 p to 1080p.

I'm guessing these Titanfall CEs will be clearanced out FAST due to the amount of space these things will be taking up in stores.

I have a 60 inch tv and everything looks great.

Still trying to nail down the best settings for sound with blu-rays.

A cool detail is that if you wanted to trade games and consoles in to gamestop for the Titanfall bundle, both the 30% for games for Titanfall preorders and the 50% for systems towards Xbox One work towards both the new bundle and used systems and Titanfall preorders.

I hope I worded that right. The bundle triggers the GameStop deal just like trading in for the stuff piecemeal would.
Are you saying that I can trade in games (adapters, heh..) towards the Titanfall bundle and get the 30% bump? If so...awesome!

bread's done
Back