Stand by for Titanfall!

Close - Newegg bumped the Gift Card to $10 a couple days ago.

Target has a deal this week bundling TF with 1-year XBL for $89.99 out the door.

Otherwise, as listed above.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I pre order titanfall on thurs GameStop had posters already. The guy I know showed me one it's not a typical poster. It's a giant banner type thing and looks amazing not sure where I will put it.

Awesome!

Also, grabbed the Titanfall controller tonight. Holy tits... This what Foreigner sang about... I wanted to know what love is... The controller showed me.
Ok just added you, I think you're the first X1 person I've added lol DennisB407

Yeah I want that poster but I had to get the game from Amazon to use my credit there.

So yeah, Twitch event on the 10th. Link here, important part below:

If you won’t be in Austin, we don’t want you to miss the special celebration, so we’re building a special Twitch live broadcast just for you. Tune in to our Twitch live broadcast attwitch.tv/xbox or on the Twitch app on Xbox from 10pm-2am CT on March 10 for incredible gameplay action, special appearances from Vince Zampella, Abbie Heppe, Yusuf Mehdi, the legendary team from Rooster Teeth Productions, Xbox Live Gamerscore and achievement leader Stallion83, Xbox’s own Major Nelson, GameTrailers TV and Spike TV host Geoff Keighley, Twitch’s Jon Carnage and many, many more.

[quote name="ajh2298" post="11593647" timestamp="1394323776"]Sorry for the XB1.[/quote]

This is why xb1 and 360 forums should be seperate.

The pre order posters at GameStop are huge. Movie poster size at least. I haven't seen em yet, just the boxes they were shipped in. It's still a sweet pre order bonus because prior to that the only freebie I was getting with my game was gonna be my receipt.

I am picking up the bundle and game. Already sold the digital copy on here for 50 bucks. Got to love it when you don't have to pay cash for any of this.

The poster is 19"x55" for anyone who wanted to know

That poster sounds sweet but I have a $10 bestbuy rewards, so I might at well preorder today and get another one.

Would be nice if they give the poster away with the Titanfall bundle too...
Wow that sucks that its only for the physical game pre-orders and not the console.

Need advice:

Should I get it at Best Buy with my GCU for $48.00 plus the $10 reward cert for the pre-order. Or should I get it at Gamestop to get the poster. I have a $10 gift card and enough points to unlock a $10 coupon. Its not like I will ever hang the poster up and it sounds too much of a hassle to dump on e-bay.

Wow that sucks that its only for the physical game pre-orders and not the console.

Need advice:

Should I get it at Best Buy with my GCU for $48.00 plus the $10 reward cert for the pre-order. Or should I get it at Gamestop to get the poster. I have a $10 gift card and enough points to unlock a $10 coupon. Its not like I will ever hang the poster up and it sounds too much of a hassle to dump on e-bay.
go with bestbuy

Yeah, who cares about a poster you'll never use and never sell?
The poster at Gamestop is not the true selling point for me there. Being able to use the $10 gift card and burning my power up points for a $10.00 coupon is.

So I guess the debate is:

Best Buy $48 out the door with $10 back in points to spend later.

Or

Gamestop $40 out the door but use up all my power up points plus a $10 gift card.

Well if the game is a big of hit as we're all expecting, having a gigantic poster to celebrate it would rock imo. I'm rockin a framed SCII: HotS Kerrigen poster--I got from Gamestop pre-ordering SCII--right now, 18"x22", that 19"x55" size is huge!

Well if the game is a big of hit as we're all expecting, having a gigantic poster to celebrate it would rock imo. I'm rockin a framed SCII: HotS Kerrigen poster--I got from Gamestop pre-ordering SCII--right now, 18"x22", that 19"x55" size is huge!
eh, I don't care for the poster but if Treehouse makes a Titanfall lithograph i'm pretty sure i'll buy it.

So I guess the debate is:

Best Buy $48 out the door with $10 back in points to spend later.

Or

Gamestop $40 out the door but use up all my power up points plus a $10 gift card.
I figure points are meant to be used; you'll run into this issue on every game you buy if there is a similar deal.

Personally, unless it's like the ridiculous $25 coupon Dell offered, I prefer to spend less money out the door.

the poster was the reason i went with gamestop. I love when they give free stuff like that away. i have so many posters from pre orders over the years most games i preorder to get poster then un preorder. Seems like lately gamestop will not give out posters until game pick up to stop people doing that.

I have no place in my house that I would put the poster up.  Debating just canceling preorder and just going digital so I can be lazy and not have to drive 30 min each way Tuesday morning to pick the game up.  My nearly one year old son still gets up during the night so I could que the download up when he usually wakes at 4 am.

I have no place in my house that I would put the poster up. Debating just canceling preorder and just going digital so I can be lazy and not have to drive 30 min each way Tuesday morning to pick the game up. My nearly one year old son still gets up during the night so I could que the download up when he usually wakes at 4 am.
No joke, I'll take it off your hands. :whistle2:

the poster was the reason i went with gamestop. I love when they give free stuff like that away. i have so many posters from pre orders over the years most games i preorder to get poster then un preorder. Seems like lately gamestop will not give out posters until game pick up to stop people doing that.
yeah haha I did that too like for the BF4 dog tags and i remember they gave away a Dead Space art book for Dead Space 2 I think

A cool detail is that if you wanted to trade games and consoles in to gamestop for the Titanfall bundle, both the 30% for games for Titanfall preorders and the 50% for systems towards Xbox One work towards both the new bundle and used systems and Titanfall preorders.

I hope I worded that right. The bundle triggers the GameStop deal just like trading in for the stuff piecemeal would.
So, what would you multiply the base trade in price by? Would it be 1.8 (1.3 + 1.5) where promos stack, but don't apply to each other, or 1.95 (1.3 x 1.5) where they stack and do apply to each other. If it is the 1.95, everyone could trade in the XBOX One and pay like $20 for the digital copy of Titanfall by getting the bundle.

Go behind the scenes with us from our road trip that allowed press and community to go hands on with Titanfall. A HUGE thanks to Microsoft, NVIDIA GeForce, AVerMedia Gamer Zone, Samsung USA, Turtle Beach and Mad Catzthat helped make these events happen!
Spoilered to save space, just pics of the event, CE statue, headset and controllers displayed.

10007480_766778820000095_1638793316_n.jpg

1185533_766778816666762_292909646_n.jpg

1959326_766778823333428_1976325899_n.jpg

1900019_766778900000087_2071736152_n.jpg

1969300_766778903333420_171756802_n.jpg

1982163_766778946666749_293728788_n.jpg

1016564_766779076666736_88202254_n.jpg

10014908_766779073333403_2063977767_n.jpg

10015067_766779110000066_349382376_n.jpg

1780790_766779160000061_757084459_n.jpg

1970880_766779193333391_355764387_n.jpg

Ahhh, I want to LAN in a bunker with glowing light backdrops.

So, what would you multiply the base trade in price by? Would it be 1.8 (1.3 + 1.5) where promos stack, but don't apply to each other, or 1.95 (1.3 x 1.5) where they stack and do apply to each other. If it is the 1.95, everyone could trade in the XBOX One and pay like $20 for the digital copy of Titanfall by getting the bundle.
Systems traded towards an Xbox one will get an additional 50%. So an xbox one trades in for around $300, $450 after the bonus. And games for Titanfall are an additional 30%. I'm not sure what you'd multiply to get it all figured out, but at this point it's too late to pre order the system bundle.

Edit: I understand what you're saying now. It sounds like you're on the right track.

Anyone else checking on preorders for the collector's edition on ebay? A few have passed the 500 threshold! Although the rest look fairly normal pre release inflated prices.

after all the excitement and hype I dont think Im even getting this game. maybe on sale. I never got up to speed in the beta and just got thrashed.

Just FYI; According to Jeff Gerstmann, the Xbox One version has some framerate and tearing issues.

edit: I'm seeing more people/outlets bringing up issues and even some mentioning poor optimization on PC as well.

The frame rate in Titanfall is uneven on the Xbox One and though it's usually fine, it can get downright nasty in specific situations. In one Last Titan Standing match--where every player spawns in a robot suit--several players crammed their mechs into a tight area and began duking it out, and the frame rate dived down to what must have been single digits per second. Even out in wider areas, the game feels a little hitchy from time to time, and there's noticeable tearing throughout. The visuals in Titanfall look nice, but that's mostly due to some solid art and interesting design, not the performance. As of this writing, I haven't seen enough of the PC version to know how well it runs.

i did notice some screen tearing in beta but nothing game breaking. Lets be honest games on home system with fast pace action like titanfall will have some frame rate issues and screen tearing compared to high end pc's.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/titanfall/news/respawn_considering_patching_1080p_support_into_xbox_one_titanfall.html

respawn is saying the game get's rock solid 60 fps most of the times so if that's the case it will be fine and even more better if they can knock it up to 1080p.

bread's done
Back