Stand by for Titanfall!

I'm curious about when the download is playable, 6 hours, 51%. Maybe it won't let me play until 100% because of the day 1 update? Why did I commit to all digital?

I'm curious about when the download is playable, 6 hours, 51%. Maybe it won't let me play until 100% because of the day 1 update? Why did I commit to all digital?
I started my download at 3:45 AM EST. It was done by 4:30AM. I was able to play a bit before heading to the gym and then work. Sorry to hear you guys are having a hard time downloading it.

Stupid off-topic question but it is semi Titanfall related. How much do you think it cost to ship a poster in a poster tube? I ended up with two posters and would like to try and sell them to fund my Titanfall controller.

Share your midnight launch stories if you have them. How many people were there, where you were, etc.
Went to the mall for the launch at a Microsoft Store. It was just as cool as their XB1 launch. Hundreds of people, a dj, pizza, drinks, prizes, and a dozen stations to play the game. Prizes included Titanfall bundles, Titanfall headsets, a Polk soundbar, SOL headphones, Sony action cams, bluetooth speakers, and XBL year subscriptions. Unfortunately I only got a Titanfall shirt which everyone got lol.

Stupid off-topic question but it is semi Titanfall related. How much do you think it cost to ship a poster in a poster tube? I ended up with two posters and would like to try and sell them to fund my Titanfall controller.

Depends on how much you are selling the poster for. Just due to the weight of it alone, the cheapest option will have to be Parcel Post via USPS since it won't qualify for First Class Mail. Does Media Mail count? That would be a cheaper option for around $3 if it qualifies. A poster tube can be expensive depending on where you get them. My local packing supplies company sells them for cheap for $2 though.

"I think we struck the right balance — it was Respawn, really, and the developer who struck the balance — which is, it will play great on Xbox 360," Mehdi told Polygon in an interview during the event. "Believe me, we are thrilled about it. Xbox 360 is in, obviously, all the markets including the top 13 with Xbox One; we're in 48-plus markets for [Xbox 360]. For many markets, that will be the game. So, we've worked together to have that be a first-class experience.

"At the same time, on Xbox One you can get some of those extra features that set it apart, and there will be people who want to do that, and there will be enough encouragement to go — but it will be a great experience on Xbox 360," Mehdi added.
http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/11/5495856/microsoft-promises-a-great-experience-for-titanfall-on-360

First info for 360 version haha. I wonder what the extra features on the X1 are. I don't remember them saying anything about it

Depends on how much you are selling the poster for. Just due to the weight of it alone, the cheapest option will have to be Parcel Post via USPS since it won't qualify for First Class Mail. Does Media Mail count? That would be a cheaper option for around $3 if it qualifies. A poster tube can be expensive depending on where you get them. My local packing supplies company sells them for cheap for $2 though.
I can get the tubes from work free just have be on the lookout for them. I guess around $10 plus shipping would be what I would be looking for,

Also I really suck at this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game is a blast so far I've played about 2 matches. I really like the maps I've played they had a good mix of environments and I liked all the ways you could wall run. 

wait 360 version don't have titans?

it's cool they have team death match mode that don't have the a.i bots count towards team score. The bots are still in pilot hunter mode but don't count towards score.

this game is soooo good. Man it's so refreshing to have a fps game be just plain out fun and a joy to play. The last fps game that made me feel that way was mw2.

i get full bar connection on normal mp but get awful connection on campaign servers for some reason.

Haven't enjoyed an FPS since Halo Reach. This will be my go to game whenever I have a bad day at work. Veg out and kick some titan ass.

Game is apparently 48GB on PC because the audio isn't compressed, and includes all languages for some reason, as the Xbox One version.

Pilotrun, that a sequel to

pilotwings-64-n64-title-31592.gif

:)

working fine here. sounds like live is having major issues today.
Yeah I just checked Respawn's forum and there's a thread about it there, hope this isn't some oversight they made would suck if we couldn't play together.

(Edit) Forgot to mention I'm talking about people in the same household, the thread I mentioned was saying how they worried people on the same modem couldn't play together.

Microsoft servers must be working extra hard with this game, could barely play Coop'ed Dead Rising 3 we both kept lagging and voice chat was disconnecting on and off.

Got home with the TF bundle, set up everything, but now I cant even add my gamer tag/account on the Xbox. Therefore, I can't do crap!

Apparently PlayFight, a new up and coming VFX studio, threw this together in 4 days for Titanfall's launch. It was impressive before, so much more so now, amazeballs.

http://youtu.be/EStjTZ9VwbE

Microsoft is a joke of a company. Piece of shit this console is. Froze all day yesterday because Twitch is fucking broke. Now I can't log in to play a fucking game online.

I am calling now and arguing until I get a year membership for free. This is utterly disgraceful. I'm considering selling the console for a PS4 if they don't give me the live for free for a year.

Yeah, they said it has nothing to do with Titanfall but what else could it be?
well the titanfall servers are up, but alot of people can't get into xbox live. Lucky for me, I can get into both consoles but my titanfall doesn't get here till tomorrow anyways lol

Steam on the other hand has been down for me all day.

Honestly, no one should be shocked there is new work problems with their biggest game releases this is online only.

Im sure give it a few days and it will work fine.

Strange - aside from being tossed into some missions mid-match, I haven't had any problems, login or otherwise.

Hope it works out for y'all soon.

I'm shocked because this was M$ time to shine. The possible GOTY launches and is a M$ exclusive on their brand new console. Marketing's wet dream.

Only for them to shaqfu it up. Of all days I would hire 2ce the amount of workers for today. Just IN CASE something like this happens. Awesomely big F YOU to all those that dropped $500 on a new console today.

Probably not helping that I am playing Dark Souls 2 while Xbox One is down. I really may throw my controller through the TV.

Honestly, no one should be shocked there is new work problems with their biggest game releases this is online only.

Im sure give it a few days and it will work fine.
I've played for about three hours (Titanfall that is). I tried to stream it but yet again Twitch caused my Xbox to FREEZE. After hard resetting it I can't log back in. It's a Twitch problem for sure. It's been freezing my console all day and last night.

bread's done
Back