Stand Down Mel OTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my DS has apparently been stolen by the same bastard who steals my left socks, I'm going to order a DS Lite at the end of the week.

White (possibly matching the Revo later)
or
Enamel Navy

You decide!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Since my DS has apparently been stolen by the same bastard who steals my left socks, I'm going to order a DS Lite at the end of the week.

or
Enamel Navy

You decide![/QUOTE]
Navy, duh.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Since my DS has apparently been stolen by the same bastard who steals my left socks, I'm going to order a DS Lite at the end of the week.

or
Enamel Navy

You decide![/QUOTE]
Why bother, you're just going to lose it anyway...

:twisted:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Why bother, you're just going to lose it anyway...

:twisted:[/QUOTE]

Dick. :lol:

I'm blaming my GF for this one. She had it last...well, technically I saw her leave it on the kitchen counter, but that's close enough.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Dick. :lol:

I'm blaming my GF for this one. She had it last...well, technically I saw her leave it on the kitchen counter, but that's close enough.[/QUOTE]
#342 - Teased the white-streaked kid about his lost toy...

or
Enamel Navy

You decide![/QUOTE]

I say white, if only to match the Revolution.

But I do like Navy more. I almost wish I didn't have a DS so I could justify buying a Lite.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']#342 - Teased the white-streaked kid about his lost toy...[/QUOTE]
#343 Woke up at 3:00 a.m. and continued laughing at white-streaked kid who lost his toy in a PM...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Dick. :lol:

I'm blaming my GF for this one. She had it last...well, technically I saw her leave it on the kitchen counter, but that's close enough.[/QUOTE]

See this is the reason why our penises are attached. Otherwise we'd be blaming women all the time because "they played with it last".

[quote name='RedvsBlue']See this is the reason why our penises are attached. Otherwise we'd be blaming women all the time because "they played with it last".[/QUOTE]
That would only be true 20% of the times, tops.

[quote name='jmcc']That would only be true 20% of the times, tops.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that doesn't mean that they have to know that they weren't actually the last one to play with it. Just like SpottedNigel and his DS.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I'm not too sure what Kuroneko, Rabite, and Jack Frost are from, but Kuroneko reminds me of the cat from Sailor Moon.[/QUOTE]
Kuroneko is from Trigun. Rabite is from the Mana series of RPGs. Jack Frost is from Shin Megami.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']See this is the reason why our penises are attached. Otherwise we'd be blaming women all the time because "they played with it last".[/QUOTE]
*cue King Missle song Detachable Penis*

So I just best RE: DS, after only buying it late yesterday morning. 2 sittings, totaling 6 and a half hours of game time, with a little added on for dying.

I guess it wouldve been better if I had someone to play with. On the bright side, it was only $14.99 after my $20 gift card at Best Buy.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']So I just best RE: DS, after only buying it late yesterday morning. 2 sittings, totaling 6 and a half hours of game time, with a little added on for dying.

I guess it wouldve been better if I had someone to play with. On the bright side, it was only $14.99 after my $20 gift card at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Haha! I beat it in 5:42 with Chris. Three deaths, one hunter related (head decapitated) and two with the Tyrant (stupid rocket launcher couldn't come earlier).

By the end of the game, my ammo consisted of the following:

-3 or 4 9mm
-1 shotgun shell
-2 Magnum rounds
-Every single Bazooka round they ever gave me, minus 6 I used on Tyrant.

I love the tension that extreme conservation adds. I liked the old survival aspect before they took it out in RE4. I like Survival so much I feel like I should try Lost in Blue DS

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']By the end of the game, my ammo consisted of the following:

-3 or 4 9mm
-1 shotgun shell
-2 Magnum rounds
-Every single Bazooka round they ever gave me, minus 6 I used on Tyrant.

I love the tension that extreme conservation adds. I liked the old survival aspect before they took it out in RE4. I like Survival so much I feel like I should try Lost in Blue DS[/QUOTE]

I had 2 handgun bullets, 1 magnum round, and 2 rockets :lol: I was nervous since I only had one First Aid Spray for the Tyrant fight.

Doesn't everybody?[quote name='SpottedNigel']Since my DS has apparently been stolen by the same bastard who steals my left socks, I'm going to order a DS Lite at the end of the week.

or
Enamel Navy

You decide![/QUOTE]Navy, no question.

EDIT: This is charmingly awful. :lol:

I guess I'm going to have to post 24 more times and start the next OTT.

In other news, Apple is ripping off Nintendo.

It's just kida funny. One of the first things I thouight abotu when I got my DS, is that I wondered why Apple hadn't goen this route for Itunes. Eliminate the tough wheel and put one large LCD touch screen. If I was making an Ipod competitor, that's what I would do.

Anyway, supposedly apple is now makign one, which leads me to believe they got the same idea at the exact same time when someone at Apple bought a DS.

The sad thing is, once anyone comes out with anything, the Ipod fanatics will all go, "They're ripping off of Apple."

Liek apple has the monopoly on the white box.

true but if anyone makes anything in the shape of a box with rounded edges, they're obiously riping off Apple.

And if it's white, then you know it's true.

white%20box.gif

Early apple design for everything.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I guess I'm going to have to post 24 more times and start the next OTT.

In other news, Apple is ripping off Nintendo.

It's just kida funny. One of the first things I thouight abotu when I got my DS, is that I wondered why Apple hadn't goen this route for Itunes. Eliminate the tough wheel and put one large LCD touch screen. If I was making an Ipod competitor, that's what I would do.

Anyway, supposedly apple is now makign one, which leads me to believe they got the same idea at the exact same time when someone at Apple bought a DS.

The sad thing is, once anyone comes out with anything, the Ipod fanatics will all go, "They're ripping off of Apple."

Liek apple has the monopoly on the white box.[/QUOTE]
The click wheel is just horrible. And the polished white finish is so susceptible to scratching. I had my ipod for less than a week before it was scratched up to holy hell.

In other news, I just returned my ipod for a psp with 1gig memory stick and MG: Acid. The only thing is I accidentally popped the cover off the battery hatch and now I can't get it back on :cry:

Edit: I gave up on trying to get the cover to fit but now I can't get my pc to recognize the psp :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']The click wheel is just horrible. And the polished white finish is so susceptible to scratching. I had my ipod for less than a week before it was scratched up to holy hell.

In other news, I just returned my ipod for a psp with 1gig memory stick and MG: Acid. The only thing is I accidentally popped the cover off the battery hatch and now I can't get it back on :cry:

Edit: I gave up on trying to get the cover to fit but now I can't get my pc to recognize the psp :cry:[/QUOTE]
That was quick...

Someone else take the next OTT because I'm not feelign anything good at teh moment.

I thought about, "What IdiOTT started this? Oh wait..."
and "Admiral Ackbars Super Sexifying Squid Love ImporiOTT"

Then there's the "C-Span OTT"

Let's talk about tort reform!
journal_200.jpg

Or lets take a magicl lride to the Constitution Museum on the C-span School Bus!
CSPAN%20comes%20to%20the%20Fair.JPG

Disclaimer: Admiral Ackbar not actually pictured.

But I don't know if those subjects will excite the regular OTT viewer.

Of course, there's always the "Actor/Model, Not Model/Actor, FabiOTT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back